Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was lucky Ian kept his promise, and took him to the f2. He's lucky he got one dime out of this, because I feel as though he deserved neither. Not a fan of Danielle's by any means, but Dan is someone I will never appreciate after using the Bible to advance in this game. It's one thing to tell a little white lie, but don't seal it with God's holy word, ever.

He was lucky Ian kept his promise, and took him to the f2. He's lucky he got one dime out of this, because I feel as though he deserved neither. Not a fan of Danielle's by any means, but Dan is someone I will never appreciate after using the Bible to advance in this game. It's one thing to tell a little white lie, but don't seal it with God's holy word, ever.

I agree. Dan is an ass. I am glad he didn't win the 500K. He went way overboard and he knows it whether he admits to it or not. Dan is as big a wackadoodle as Danielle for thinking THAT jury would forgive his transgressions against THEM. Sometimes they do, sometimes they do not. This time, they clearly did not. Like Britney said, Dan would have lost against a can of ketchup. HELLO!!!!!

I heard somewhere that Dan is no longer employed at St. Mary's. Is this true?

I have no idea, but I doubt it. I hope not.

If it is true...I would never, ever wish for Dan to lose his job, but it IS a Catholic school. They expect their employees to represent the Catholic faith. Dan wore their shirt and thereby represented them on national television. If they don't like the way they were represented, I think they have the right to fire him.

If it is true, he will just mist them and get it back. Dan's BB14 shenanigans were as ridiculous to me as Shelly Moore's or Natalie's. If I had kids, I'm not sure at all that I would want him teaching them. Maybe if I met him and he passed muster. I would definitely want a sit-down. He might be the nicest person in the whole wide world but that was ridiculous. I don't excuse it. You don't have to stoop to win any game and if you do, you shouldn't play.

If it is true, he will just mist them and get it back. Dan's BB14 shenanigans were as ridiculous to me as Shelly Moore's or Natalie's. If I had kids, I'm not sure at all that I would want him teaching them. Maybe if I met him and he passed muster. I would definitely want a sit-down. He might be the nicest person in the whole wide world but that was ridiculous. I don't excuse it. You don't have to stoop to win any game and if you do, you shouldn't play.

Then they need to put rules in BB so people will not be gullible :D

Basically, you give someone your word; you stand by it. That stands the test of time. We can talk about this and talk about this and talk about this but the fact remains, Dan won second-place. There will be no recount. Dan's gameplay failed the final test. I am so sorry that you are so upset, Arrowhead, but golly; it's just a game. :D

Basically, you give someone your word; you stand by it. That stands the test of time. We can talk about this and talk about this and talk about this but the fact remains, Dan won second-place. There will be no recount. Dan's gameplay failed the final test. I am so sorry that you are so upset, Arrowhead, but golly; it's just a game. :D

Why do you think I am upset :D I just like arguing with you ;)

I seem to recall Dan talking about not being employed anywhere this school year because he knew he was going to be on BB. So, if he's not working at St. Mary's, it was before he entered the house, not because of his antics in the house.

Dan didn't deserve even that vote from Princess Stupid. He makes Evil Dick look like the humanitarian of the year.

ROFL

Dan probably shouldn't have thrown that last HOH part but that's Dan's general mode of operation and everyone sees through it. Danielle should have refused

him her vote just on that basis alone.

I seem to recall Dan talking about not being employed anywhere this school year because he knew he was going to be on BB. So, if he's not working at St. Mary's, it was before he entered the house, not because of his antics in the house.

I read somewhere that he doesn't teach but sell real estate and does some coaching.

Wish Dan had of won but the newbies finally got smart and gave the win to the newbies. Maybe just maybe AG will stop bring back former HG mixed with newbies.

Former HG belong on All-Stars.

Dan is the greatest player ever! He deserved to win but happy that Ian got it. Daniella didn't deserve to be 3rd. How did Frank will most liked is a mystery!

See my post in the Frank thread. He won because last week Dan urged people to vote for Ian a AP when he thought he would have to give Ian the shaft. Since Ian won and had his own huge fan base Frank slips into the second spot.

IF they WERE as "gullible" as some thought or they would have voted for Dan...... seems like once the HGs got out of the confinement of the house and away from Dan's "mist" (lol) they detoxed quite nicely.

It's part of the game to consider the Jury votes.....Dan thought up to the end that he could convince enough HGs to vote for him and that everyone would discount Ian.....that's how gullible he is regarding his coaching "talent".

IF they WERE as "gullible" as some thought or they would have voted for Dan...... seems like once the HGs got out of the confinement of the house and away from Dan's "mist" (lol) they detoxed quite nicely.

It's part of the game to consider the Jury votes.....Dan thought up to the end that he could convince enough HGs to vote for him and that everyone would discount Ian.....that's how gullible he is regarding his coaching "talent".

Keep ignoring the fact that Jen said they voted for Ian because Dan had won before. :D

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name