Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But are they using those things to justify their vote when in truth it is just that they are bitter that he played them all?

Well it's his fault to get them angry right? That's the whole point of a jury... If BB/Survivor was all about the best player, then why have a jury. Just let America vote for the winner. If you want to win, you need to backstab/blindside in a way so they will still love you afterward. He straight out got them pissed (Frank/Joe/Shane).

BB is not all about blindside/backstab. It's a social game where you get people to still vote for you at the end. If he can't cover all his sides, then it's his fault. Trust me, I know Dan knows this too. He tried to trick Shane into thinking that Danielle lied to him when he was evicted (sadly Shane wasn't able to hear it lol).

Seems like Frank is still hating on Dan and is a very bitter jury member. His brain is stuck on Dan swearing on the Bible and Chelsea.

I am thinking back to his buddy Mike Boogie who was getting sex from Ericka and calling her his HoMance in the DR. Boogie was a dirty guy and a dirty player. Frank talking about going down on JoJo and the other girls.

arrrrrrrggggggggghhh <-------- for Pirates Day

Not that surprised but Dan is still the best player. He just didn't see what we saw...that Ian was the favorite. I don't know if he really threw that final HOH but I was hoping he would win and take Danielle... ohwell..

Most surprised about Jenn's vote though.

Dan was rob! But its ok! He played a better game! He should have taken out ian and kept shane! I said that from the get go! I knew he couldnt beat ian!

The only problem with that is that Shane/Danielle could've been F2. I think the format just screwed him over.

I think his attitude during the interrogation section guaranteed Ian's victory. He continuously cut off Ian and blatantly bs when Ian mentioned their deal. Before that section, I thought Dan would have secured Brit & Jenn vote... I think Dan did a horrible job during his speech... However, I thought his final final speech before the voting was pretty convincing (but the jury already made up their mind during the questionnaire period).

Good job Dan - Best player ever.

I am worried that with the jury being so bitter and sanctimonious that they played "nice" and Dan didn't that HG from now on will be very boring nice people. Sucks

Dan did the best masterminding, but Ian masterminded and managed to keep from alienating. Now if someone only hips him to the mist of this society so he can escape the misery and pitfalls of dealing with people who have no soul and no interest in anything but fame and money, I would hope Ian could find a woman who will love him for himself and whom he can love also.

Janelle said it best, it's a travesty!

very much so

i been very critical of dan in the past but him not winning this year was bs :animated_bouncy:

So from now one the HG had to go in and play nice and not lie or back stab? I am worried about future Big Brothers....

just sayin

They'll just learn to not swear on the bible, etc... I am sure there will still be lies and backstab. I don't see lies and backstab disappearing after Russel's Samoa survivor season.

I think his attitude during the interrogation section guaranteed Ian's victory. He continuously cut off Ian and blatantly bs when Ian mentioned their deal. Before that section, I thought Dan would have secured Brit & Jenn vote... I think Dan did a horrible job during his speech... However, I thought his final final speech before the voting was pretty convincing (but the jury already made up their mind during the questionnaire period).

Ian cut off Dan during his speech, though, which I think was worse. But yeah...I'm not that surprised. He would've won against Danielle for sure.

Dan did the best masterminding, but Ian masterminded and managed to keep from alienating. Now if someone only hips him to the mist of this society so he can escape the misery and pitfalls of dealing with people who have no soul and no interest in anything but fame and money, I would hope Ian could find a woman who will love him for himself and whom he can love also.

I think Ian just went up a few rungs on Ashley's ladder :P

I think Dan just hurt too many feelings of the jury. The fact that he was F-2 should say something.

Well same could be said for Ian... Dan had Danielle throughout the whole game. Boogie ignored Ian for most part of the game. Ian was pretty accurate when he said he decided his own fate by starting the quack pack. Before QP, he was somewhat of a floater imo.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name