Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

...I want Ian and Dan F2 with Dan winning the big bucks!

From your fingers to the BB gods ears... Choo choo!!!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allison u pushed for this a dan and ian f2! Withh ian the winner! One becuz u let ian know dani and dan were talking 2 there is no way dan can beat ian! So ur handlers mishandled dan for an ian win! If i see ian up all night for hours in dr then i know u are prepping him! I dont think dan is that dumb to take ian on his own he needed to be push by bb! Dan would have won hands down with dani! All he had to was to expose her and let everyone know she was his protege' doesnt make sense dan taking ian!

He might not win against Dani now that he backstabbed Shane like he did. He won't get Shane's vote. If Frank is still bitter and he and Shane are talking, sharing their hurt feelings about what a dirty player Dan is, that could tip Frank over to Dani. Frank believes he played a "clean" game and won't want to vote for Dan playing dirty. Frank will bring Ashley's vote with him. I don't think Joe will vote for Dan and maybe Jenn will stick with wanting a woman to win. And she likes Dani. Don't know about Brit. She might decide Dan played everyone just like she was played in her season and vote for Dani. Only sure vote for Dan, IMO, is Ian.

What is this "mist" you all are talking about???

All I know is I really like dan, and he is going to go down as one of the greatest in BB history! He has had a really rough time this year and had to play a really dirty game, regardless if he wins or not I think we should all send him $100 each because he is such a great guy and best player ever! Go Dan go!!

;) ;) ;)

I want Ian to win, but Dan is the best player, but he already won and what did he do with all that money? Why give it to him again? And Ian has played a very good game, but to win 500K he must cut Dan. Dan will win over Danl and he knows it, so he will play to win and take her. Ian will never trust another person again. If Ian takes Danl, he will win for having been the best player even if Shane votes for Danl. Dan will vote for Ian as will Joe, Brit, Frank, Ashley, Jenn because they will all know that Ian got out DAn and that will show that he is not Dan's pawn.

If Ian takes Dan he (Ian) will win $50K. Dan wins for the best player ever. Did AG coach Dan to hold the funeral? or was that his mastermind? And then he gets Danl to take him off block with POV. Those two moves alone make him best but now he has both of them thinking he is taking them to F2. And if Ian wins, he knows Ian will take him to F2. Ian can only show his gamesmanship to be equal to Dan's duplicity if he takes Danl.

AND Dan did say After burping on a drink from a bottle of water or bubble water, he "must throw the comp to Ian because my conscience will not allow me not to take Danl because surprisingly I do have a conscience. It was not this hard the first time. What the heck do I do?" He says this after washing dishes in the kit. Then he sits pondering in front of the blue game with holes on the table. Danl is in the shower. I think Dan is saying this for the audience. He is like the bullfighter who can turn his back on the bull showing his control. He is confident he has Ian fully on his mist or Koolaid.

Everyone asks Ian if he has a final 2 with Dan, but Ian never asks if Dan has a final 2 with them. If Ian and Danl would just see what a bind they are in... but with only hours to go, it does not look like either is waking up.

DAn starts talking about how it is insane to throw the final hoh but it just might work. This is IMO more playing to the audience.

Ian says this is not a game about good people winning, but it also is not a game about loyal people winning. With Dan playing cutthroat, and all the signs of that being how he is playing, the best strategy is to get him out of the game and show one is the best player seeing through the bs.

also by saying he should throw it to Ian, Dan is giving himself credit in case he does not win. And claiming he has no ability to cut Danl, what about all his promises to Ian? No he will play to win and take Danl, this notion being stated for us to hear is just to make us think it is game play if he does not win.

Ahhhhh, annoyed, STAY TUNED and watch your TV schedule.......coming soon, Evangelical preacher Dan to be on your TV every Sunday morning after his wife is fired from the Catholic School she teaches at "because they are REALLY Catholic, don't condone lying (lol)"

He will carry a bottle of "mist", spray it and ppl around the world will be saved.....IF they send him their $$$$$, of course.

Ahhhhh, annoyed, STAY TUNED and watch your TV schedule.......coming soon, Evangelical preacher Dan to be on your TV every Sunday morning after his wife is fired from the Catholic School she teaches at "because they are REALLY Catholic, don't condone lying (lol)"

He will carry a bottle of "mist", spray it and ppl around the world will be saved.....IF they send him their $$$$$, of course.

:giggle: OMG

Allison u pushed for this a dan and ian f2! Withh ian the winner! One becuz u let ian know dani and dan were talking 2 there is no way dan can beat ian! So ur handlers mishandled dan for an ian win! If i see ian up all night for hours in dr then i know u are prepping him! I dont think dan is that dumb to take ian on his own he needed to be push by bb! Dan would have won hands down with dani! All he had to was to expose her and let everyone know she was his protege' doesnt make sense dan taking ian!

I'm pretty sure Dan is the only one in the house who doesn't listen to producers. I've heard him talking about the DR and how they try to influence people before the feed changes to FoTH. Last night he flipped the cameras off for calling him out on his microphone when he was trying to talk to Danielle. Ian was in the shower at the time and Dan did have his microphone on so he knew or thought BB was trying to alert Ian. Dan comes up with, and executes his own plans and I don't think he takes kindly to BB's influence. I just hope his plan is to win part 3 of the final HOH and cut Ian.

Don't blame a bitter jury over Dan's demise if they do end up not voting for him. Part of the game is to make sure the jury vote for you once you get to the f2 chairs... If the winner was solely judged based on good game play, they might just abolish the jury system... Part of BB is playing a good social game to ensure that you'll win at the end no matter what... Good moves != best player most of the time. It is good television though!

Also, outsmarting a bunch of newbies doesn't mean much... If he does pull this off in an all-stars season, kudos to him! Janelle/Brit/Boogie weren't at Dan's caliber in term of gameplay tbh... bring in the real vets like Will...

Anyways, I felt like DR/AG made sure Dan was safe throughout this whole season... They probably always pushed Dan's idea in the DR (Frank, Dani...).

Must disagree with you partly ont he other coaches. Janelle was one of the best players. For some reason, she turned into someone that hadn't played before. Her game play this season wasn't up to the par of Season 6 & All Stars. Of course, she did have everyone after her the minute the coaches entered the game, so it's possible they feared her because her game was so good in previous seasons.

I'm pretty sure Dan is the only one in the house who doesn't listen to producers. I've heard him talking about the DR and how they try to influence people before the feed changes to FoTH. Last night he flipped the cameras off for calling him out on his microphone when he was trying to talk to Danielle. Ian was in the shower at the time and Dan did have his microphone on so he knew or thought BB was trying to alert Ian. Dan comes up with, and executes his own plans and I don't think he takes kindly to BB's influence. I just hope his plan is to win part 3 of the final HOH and cut Ian.

I wish people would quit with the notion that the producers push the players and the show in the direction they want. If that were the case, I'm sure there would never have been any season ejections for behaviour, like Wilie (S14), Justin (S2) or Scott (S4). There would be way too may lawsuits if the producers were creating the outcomes of any of the show. If it is scripted as most of you claim, they need better writers.

I do too but its not to be since he wants to take ian to f2! It is an easy win for dan if he explain that he and dani was not an inocent victim too! She was in on his schemes! He set the plan and told her how to handle each person while he got them evicted! He is her coach and that is what he did! He coached her to f2! But he cant give a speech like that if he takes ian to F2! People would see dani was just as guilty as dan but dan was a stronger player and win

I dont like dani and dont like ian! I hate either will make it to f2

Dan's BB report card:

Cooking A+

Cleaning A+

Picking up after others A+

Misting A+

Loyalty F

Character F

He's adapted his game play this time around and rightly so to have a chance to win. If he hadn't he'd be gone by now. So not being completely loyal to anyone this time around has only helped his game.

For me everything he has done to this point has nothing to do with his character because it's all within the context of a game. He hasn't crossed any lines for me as of yet.

He's told everyone countless times that that they are just human chess pieces to him in the game. The fact they don't catch on and think they are special and they are the exception is their own fault and a downfall of their own making.

Dan did not "adapt".....he's on record & video tape telling his family he will do ANYTHING to win this time......and he has..... nothing wrong with it but let's not pretend it's some magica. mystical feat

Also. puleeze........no one goes into this game and pretends to be someone they are not in the real world unless they are a hired actor. Dan has exposed himself for who he IS.......to think he can be someone in BB that he is not in the real world really is magical, mystical thinking.

Dan did not "adapt".....he's on record & video tape telling his family he will do ANYTHING to win this time......and he has..... nothing wrong with it but let's not pretend it's some magica. mystical feat

Also. puleeze........no one goes into this game and pretends to be someone they are not in the real world unless they are a hired actor. Dan has exposed himself for who he IS.......to think he can be someone in BB that he is not in the real world really is magical, mystical thinking.

I agree and I hope the Catholic school watches how it is so easy for Dan to lie with his hand on the bible. I don't go to church and I still would never do that. Money and winning is more important then his faith.

I also feel he is getting Danielle to bully Ian and if that's his only option as a coach he is pathetic.

Adapted, as in changed his game play this time around from last. No one said it was a magical mystical feat, those are your words, not mine.

I also never stated he's pretending to be someone he is not. I'm just saying I personally don't think how he plays the game of Big Brother defines him as a person.

If this were Dan exactly as he is, one might wonder why didn't he play the game of Big Brother this way the first time around when he won.

In any event, to me it seems like you are taking things way too personally when it comes to a reality TV show. To each there own I guess.

Sad but true............pathetic as a person & a coach on live TV,,,,,,,,,no amount of money will repair that in the real world,

Please post an unedited clip of Dan lying while he was swearing on the bible. While the show edited it to look as if he swore to a final 2 deal when he was swearing on the bible, watching it live on After Dark he was swearing that the Quack Pack alliance and Ian's part in boogie's eviction was true. he never swore on the bible that he would take frank to the final 2.

Sad but true............pathetic as a person & a coach on live TV,,,,,,,,,no amount of money will repair that in the real world,

I'm trying to figure out how to phrase this in a nice way so I hope I do okay. I know you have a right to your opinion but it seems like you are saying the same thing over and over. I get that you think Dan is a horrible, immoral person. Many people don't agree. Many people feel this is a game and everyone in this game has lied, made fake alliances, etc, etc and that it's not only "not against the rules" to do this, it's pretty much expected. I'm one of those people. I have no issue with Dan, Joe, Britney, Danielle, Frank or any of the other players in this game lying.

I'm not saying Dan is a perfect person but I don't think he'd say he is, either. I also don't think he would go onto a message board and bash someone else's character constantly because they were playing a reality TV game and told lies to get to the end. He seems like hes a pretty good guy in his life outside this game and I am guessing he has lots of friends and a really good family. I don't think he'd read many of the posts like this after the game, or that he'd care if he saw one.

I guess I just don't know what you're trying to prove or who you're trying to prove it to by constantly bashing Dan's character and why you even watch reality TV if you feel so offended by the behavior.

I'm trying to figure out how to phrase this in a nice way so I hope I do okay. I know you have a right to your opinion but it seems like you are saying the same thing over and over. I get that you think Dan is a horrible, immoral person. Many people don't agree. Many people feel this is a game and everyone in this game has lied, made fake alliances, etc, etc and that it's not only "not against the rules" to do this, it's pretty much expected. I'm one of those people. I have no issue with Dan, Joe, Britney, Danielle, Frank or any of the other players in this game lying.

I'm not saying Dan is a perfect person but I don't think he'd say he is, either. I also don't think he would go onto a message board and bash someone else's character constantly because they were playing a reality TV game and told lies to get to the end. He seems like hes a pretty good guy in his life outside this game and I am guessing he has lots of friends and a really good family. I don't think he'd read many of the posts like this after the game, or that he'd care if he saw one.

I guess I just don't know what you're trying to prove or who you're trying to prove it to by constantly bashing Dan's character and why you even watch reality TV if you feel so offended by the behavior.

well said

Well said. I completely agree.

Just looking at a previous article about Dan's win in BB10. He really had to change up his gameplay this season. I think he played a much more difficult and masterful game this season

http://popwatch.ew.c...b-10-winner-da/

"EW talked to Dan Gheesling, the 25-year-old Catholic school teacher from Michigan and quite possibly the nicest winner in Big Brother Interview history" :lol:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interview with Dan's wife - (I haven't had a chance to watch it yet)

http://robhasawebsit...-gheesling.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from Kelly (Dan's sister)

"Dan is a great brother. His loyalty to his family and his commitment to being involved in all of our lives is admirable. As his older sister, I have always looked up to him. He is a kind, caring, and generous friend. He is a wonderful, thoughtful son, and above all, he is an incredible husband to my equally as incredible sister-in-law, Chelsea. He is a fair businessman, a dedicated mentor, and die-hard coach. And in three days, when he walks out of that house, that’s who he still will be. And this I know. We’ve been here before.

In the Big Brother game, Dan gets to step away from all of his responsibilities to his family and work, and gets to play a game. And to him, it’s all for a W. It is a goal. In the Big Brother house there aren’t any “rules” and through his success this year, what I see is his determination and wherewithal to rise from the slimmest of chances. To come out on top. Has he stabbed, lied, and schemed? Yup. But that’s what you get to do in the Big Brother house. For 75 days you get to check your honesty, loyalty, and “real life” at the Big Brother door. That is exactly what he did.

And that is exactly what you have to do to win Big Brother."

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name