Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

Dan may become the much dreaded in future All Star events and sent home early. Like Jody early. The first day.

Russell played the best game in his first year on Survivor. But wouldn't get enough votes to win. As with Dan.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just kidding because Dan's going to try and mist her into dropping! :)

Beware, Dan's mist is powerful my son! ;)

I think Memphis and Dan did t-shirts after BB10 that said 'Renegades'... I hope they do some that say something like "Ive been misted by Dan-BB14"

I saw this coming a mile away, I knew Danielle would do what Dan told her to do and I know that she will continue to do what he tells her because she will always trust him no matter what he does. Dan can lie to her face (oh wait he did that) and she would still do what he says. She has no backbone and frankly if she is in the final two she deserves to lose this game because she never did her own thing, she just followed someone else. Dan to me has lost my respect because I can understand lieing to get ahead, but he took it to a whole new level.

Obviously there's a big Dan's fan base here so I'm not going to argue much about this. I've said this many times, Dan's gameplay is good, but the way he played was beyond dirty... I think after this season, no one will trust anyone in the house again lol... Don't act like you're a good Christian boy when you go around swearing on anything you can then go back on it. It's just annoying that people justify Dan's crappy moral b/c they're from his fan base. Just watch the audience's response on today's live show...

Trust me, I love watching big moves like the guy next door, but I just can't find myself justifying Dan's actions... I think if another HG pulled the "i swear on the bible" stunt, they would have been condemned... but since it's Dan, all is forgiven and it's just gameplay...

People are giving him way too much credit when he's playing against a season full of newbies. If AG made it clear that coaches will eventually enter the game, I bet Dan would have gone home. The twist worked perfectly for Dan and Frank (both AG's favs ofc).

Amen BeeeBeee!!!!!!! Dan's choo choo friends will be jumping up and down but I totally agree with "since it is Dan, all is forgiven and it's just gameplay". His actions are what give Christians a bad name. He didn't do all this swearing on the Bible and people he cared for to run with Memphis, why is it all so necessary now? It is why his game play was desperate this year because without all the swearing on God and Chelsea he would have been out the door long ago! really can't stand the dude and I hope that Shane and Frank can get most on the IAN choo choo and bring it on home.

Amen BeeeBeee!!!!!!! Dan's choo choo friends will be jumping up and down but I totally agree with "since it is Dan, all is forgiven and it's just gameplay". His actions are what give Christians a bad name. He didn't do all this swearing on the Bible and people he cared for to run with Memphis, why is it all so necessary now? It is why his game play was desperate this year because without all the swearing on God and Chelsea he would have been out the door long ago! really can't stand the dude and I hope that Shane and Frank can get most on the IAN choo choo and bring it on home.

I can only speak for myself but it doesn't matter to me what a houseguest has to do, (other than violence), to get to the end. I want to see people playing the game and making moves in the game. I don't care how many lies they tell, what those lies are, who or what they swear on, or who they backstab to get there even if it happens to a houseguest that I like.

I can only speak for myself but it doesn't matter to me what a houseguest has to do, (other than violence), to get to the end. I want to see people playing the game and making moves in the game. I don't care how many lies they tell, what those lies are, who or what they swear on, or who they backstab to get there even if it happens to a houseguest that I like.

I agree. It takes a lot of skill to balance so many alliances and tell so many lies and survive in this game and I applaud those who pull it off in the spirit of a game geared towards lies, manipulation and deceit. This is not a game about honesty and integrity.

Mist???LOL, he used his power as coach, his religion, his wife and his dead grandfather to further himself in a game to win money. Nothing "misty" about it. BB shows how far a person will go to win. In Dan's case, the only reason he was able to get further in this game was because of who he was going into the game, a Catholic, a coach, newly married, bible reader who supposedly won the first time by being loyal and the obvious help he got in the DR.

He was able to "mist" people by using every ounce of respect that anyone else in the game had for him, against them. Tonight he even used his own books and his & his wife's "love for Danielle", along with a promise of a possible new book about "how much she as a player taught him, the coach"...... :animated_rotfl: .........nothing "misty about it....just outright deceit and lies to win BB, which if done by someone you don't like would be perceived totally differently......SKILL? wow!

He better win the money because he'll never coach again (unless penn state is hiring)

And I doubt any Catholic school would let him teach there again (in fact, he is not on their roster-lie?) after he used the story about "how his wife goes to church every morning for adoration to pray for him to win"....."adoration" is sacred to Catholics, it's about showing your love and respect for God.....we don't go to ask for God to help us win BB or any other game :animated_shocking: ...........and, no, it's NOT holding HIM to a different standard......HE set that standard about himself and set out during this game to use his prior reputation to purposely to deceive....... it's really not that hard if you have no morals and will do anything to win with a lot of help from the DR.

Win or lose, other than some posters who believe and like Dan, (some who BTW also have condemned other players they don't like for doing much less degrading and disrespectful things) better beware in their real lives if they're so easily swayed by "mist". :angel_not:

I would never watch BB again if there weren't people like Dan playing. What a boring show that would be. Can you blame Danielle for being loyal to Dan? Look at the position they were in after the 2nd week of the season and look where they are now. Danielle knows that there is know way she gets where she is without Dan doing his thing. Danielle also knows that her chances of winning are better with Shane gone. Don't think for a second that she's not fully aware that Dan looks like the bad guy here and she is the innocent victim. If you ask me, she's played Dan just as much as he's played her. Do you think Shane or Frank would vote for Danielle if they knew that she was the one who plotted their demise? I don't think so. Good for her and good for Dan. They played the rest of the house all the way to F3.

Mist???LOL, he used his power as coach, his religion, his wife and his dead grandfather to further himself in a game to win money. Nothing "misty" about it. BB shows how far a person will go to win. In Dan's case, the only reason he was able to get further in this game was because of who he was going into the game, a Catholic, a coach, newly married, bible reader who supposedly won the first time by being loyal and the obvious help he got in the DR.

He was able to "mist" people by using every ounce of respect that anyone else in the game had for him, against them. Tonight he even used his own books and his & his wife's "love for Danielle", along with a promise of a possible new book about "how much she as a player taught him, the coach"...... :animated_rotfl: .........nothing "misty about it....just outright deceit and lies to win BB, which if done by someone you don't like would be perceived totally differently.

He better win the money because he'll never coach again (unless penn state is hiring)

And I doubt any Catholic school would let him teach there again (in fact, he is not on their roster-lie?) after he used the story about "how his wife goes to church every morning for adoration to pray for him to win"....."adoration" is sacred to Catholics, it's about showing your love and respect for God.....we don't go to ask for God to help us win BB or any other game :animated_shocking: ...........and, no, it's NOT holding HIM to a different standard......HE set that standard about himself and set out during this game to use his prior reputation to purposely to deceive....... it's really not that hard if you have no morals and will do anything to win.

Win or lose, other than some posters who believe and like Dan, (some who BTW also have condemned other players they don't like for doing much less degrading and disrespectful things) better beware in their real lives if they're so easily swayed by "mist". :angel_not:

Amen Ivgal... couldn't have said it better :)!

And I doubt any Catholic school would let him teach there again (in fact, he is not on their roster-lie?) after he used the story about "how his wife goes to church every morning for adoration to pray for him to win"....."adoration" is sacred to Catholics, it's about showing your love and respect for God.....we don't go to ask for God to help us win BB or any other game :animated_shocking: ...........and, no, it's NOT holding HIM to a different standard......HE set that standard about himself and set out during this game to use his prior reputation to purposely to deceive....... it's really not that hard if you have no morals and will do anything to win with a lot of help from the DR.

He'll be right back coaching at OLSM as soon as this season is over. People were saying the same thing the first time he was on the show. For a game that is all about deceit and lying and backstabbing why do self rightous people watch it?

I guess I love Dan for the love he has for the game and for taking it seriously and not just as a way to promote a career in the industry. He took his money and invested it wisely. And as a Christian, I have no problem with people who sin because we are all sinners. No sin is worse than another except for blasphemy which is actually defined as "denying God". Pretty sure that Dan has NOT denied God. I have a problem with Christians who judge when its supposed to be GOD that judges.

*hands the stone to those without sin to continue throwing it at Dan* Just sayin...

He'll be right back coaching at OLSM as soon as this season is over. People were saying the same thing the first time he was on the show. For a game that is all about deceit and lying and backstabbing why do self rightous people watch it?

I guess I love Dan for the love he has for the game and for taking it seriously and not just as a way to promote a career in the industry. He took his money and invested it wisely. And as a Christian, I have no problem with people who sin because we are all sinners. No sin is worse than another except for blasphemy which is actually defined as "denying God". Pretty sure that Dan has NOT denied God. I have a problem with Christians who judge when its supposed to be GOD that judges.

*hands the stone to those without sin to continue throwing it at Dan* Just sayin...

Well said.

Very well said.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name