Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Ian on the win. I didn't want him to win, but he did a good job overall.

I was surprised at how bitter most of the jury was after this much time. Even after they played the game, I am not sure some of them understood the concept of the game. Everybody could not win.

another super fan wins big brother :animated_bouncy:

What got me was that the final HOH questions were all about other houseguests and how well they knew them by there answers. In short, the social aspect of the game. Ian blew Dan away in this competition, even though all along Dan said he had a better social game than Ian.

I am shocked that Ian made it as far in the game as he did. I am more than okay with it but I never thought in the beginning that he would be F2. It's amazing. I'll bet he is over the moon happy.

Ian really caught on quickly to how to deal with the kind of people he always wanted to hang with and was always shut out from. They thought he was creepy remember? But he figured how to dial it back and get in tune with them even to knowing them better than the master manipulator DAn in that final battle. Now who thinks Dan would have taken Ian to final 2? HA LOL

To Ian - thanks to Dylan for the words

May God bless and keep you always

May your wishes all come true

May you always do for others

And let others do for you

May you build a ladder to the stars

And climb on every rung

May you stay forever young

May you grow up to be righteous

May you grow up to be true

May you always know the truth

And see the lights surrounding you

May you always be courageous

Stand upright and be strong

May your hands always be busy

May your feet always be swift

May you have a strong foundation

When the winds of changes shift

May your heart always be joyful

And may your song always be sung

Very very proud of you young man!

Ian relied on luck to win big brother. Boogie using the key on him. Winning the veto ball when he would have left. Winning the veto when Dan put him up in the double evict. Then when Danielle took Dan off the block and got rid of Shane.

Dan controlled everyone and everything in the house. He ran the game and the season. Shame he lost but congrats to Ian

Good for Ian not having to worry about college debt and it is the night BB jumped the shark :D

bb jumped the shark way before tonight

you forgot the guinea pig question in bb 9 :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name