Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

At this point, I just want Ian to be in the f2... can't stand Dani anymore. Don't like Dan, but I wouldn't mind if he gets 2nd place over Dani... Dani is just annoying... However, I'd love if Ian could blindside Dan... would be such a strong finish for this season!!!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately he has taken to "swishing" the saliva around in his mouth ... so gross and such an annoying noise!!! Ugh.

And I couldn't help but notice that the whole time Danielle was going off on him last night, something Ian himself said after was stressful and annoying, not one twitch or pace or swishing noise. He sure seems to be able to control that urge to stim when he wants to.

Lately he has taken to "swishing" the saliva around in his mouth ... so gross and such an annoying noise!!! Ugh.

And I couldn't help but notice that the whole time Danielle was going off on him last night, something Ian himself said after was stressful and annoying, not one twitch or pace or swishing noise. He sure seems to be able to control that urge to stim when he wants to.

Could you imagine? He wins Pt 3, turns to Dan and says in a cultured Ivy league voice Phew glad that's over. Pop a squat Dan!

Could you imagine? He wins Pt 3, turns to Dan and says in a cultured Ivy league voice Phew glad that's over. Pop a squat Dan!

That would be amazing... but I don't think Ian would ever do that... If he does that, he'll 100% deserve to win this season!!! I'm surprised DR is not pushing for that to happen... That'd be one of the most epic episode in BB if Dan doesn't know that Ian will do that beforehand...

Do you guys think Ian might be thinking of doing this? He might be faking it up with Dani since he knows she'll tell Dan everything... Or am I overestimating Ian's gameplay :/...

Exactly! And he never washes his dishes and I'm sick of seeing him walking around in his underwear, and I DO say this in a bad way! LOL

I do wish Americans would get over caring about whether a person wears underwear or nothing at all

O that is a great image and it would be the coup for Ian to show he has control and is not just loyal or manipulated by elim Dan.

Dan has always said that he made a few small purchases and the rest of his winnings he invested. He went back to work, wrote some books and said he has not really touched the money he won. :lol:

I had not heard that and he keeps saying he needs the money so I thought he blew through it. And of course a person has the right to do so, but I also have thoughts about those who are spendthrifts and then want me to give them money. So were I on that jury, I would not want to see him win more. So if he has all that money, why is he so desperate to have more? It is called life changing money and it is for folks who will prob not make more than $50K a year for their lives. Why not let another person have that life changing chance? Ian and Danl both really need the money. The fact that Dan thinks he needs it, shows a rapacity that is not recommended by most with a spiritual bent. I want to see Ian get the 500 K and Danl get the 50 K and that undoes all the unfair advantage the coaches had. That was a tilt of the field that was unwarranted for BB except of course given their need to make up for Willie's departure and still keep to the format of the game.

I had not heard that and he keeps saying he needs the money so I thought he blew through it. And of course a person has the right to do so, but I also have thoughts about those who are spendthrifts and then want me to give them money. So were I on that jury, I would not want to see him win more. So if he has all that money, why is he so desperate to have more? It is called life changing money and it is for folks who will prob not make more than $50K a year for their lives. Why not let another person have that life changing chance? Ian and Danl both really need the money. The fact that Dan thinks he needs it, shows a rapacity that is not recommended by most with a spiritual bent. I want to see Ian get the 500 K and Danl get the 50 K and that undoes all the unfair advantage the coaches had. That was a tilt of the field that was unwarranted for BB except of course given their need to make up for Willie's departure and still keep to the format of the game.

It's not a game about who needs it more. If it were then they would only let the "needy" play. It's a PRIZE that is EARNED by the best PLAYER. Not a donation.

And I disagree with your opinion that the coaches had an unfair advantage. I think they were at a serious disadvantage. Not only were they outnumbered two to one, but their game play had been seen before and they shared their strategy with their players.

(And as far as Americans caring what people wear - you really should be careful with generalizations like that. I just said I was sick of seeing IAN in his underwear.)

BBAD video fight with dani - ian. --from tumblr

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7G5gauKaUy4

Note how Dan enjoys all the drama he has caused. Note how he asks Ian " how should I behave toward her?" as tho he needs to quell her anger whereas Ian think she hates Dan. He is unaware of how Dan cajoles her and gets her to take in all his lies. And if he takes Danl, while he will prob not have Shane's vote, he will not have Danl's vote against him and he will have Dan's vote for him. Dan will respect Ian for evicting him.

It's not a game about who needs it more. If it were then they would only let the "needy" play. It's a PRIZE that is EARNED by the best PLAYER. Not a donation.

And I disagree with your opinion that the coaches had an unfair advantage. I think they were at a serious disadvantage. Not only were they outnumbered two to one, but their game play had been seen before and they shared their strategy with their players.

(And as far as Americans caring what people wear - you really should be careful with generalizations like that. I just said I was sick of seeing IAN in his underwear.)

But if the best player has been honed and trained and is a pro against amateurs, it is unfair. Dan has been paid. Dan has played and is a paid pro at this game.

My generalization is accurate to the majority and if you are just singling out annoyance at Ian in underwear, Why? I suppose you have a dislike of him if you are ok with others in underwear and not him. If I am ok with seeing someone in underwear, then I refuse to impose some standard of size or age about any one else being that way. We are just humans who age, get fat, have odd tics, whatever and what we wear ought not raise anyone's hackles. IMO

But if the best player has been honed and trained and is a pro against amateurs, it is unfair. Dan has been paid. Dan has played and is a paid pro at this game.

My generalization is accurate to the majority and if you are just singling out annoyance at Ian in underwear, Why? I suppose you have a dislike of him if you are ok with others in underwear and not him. If I am ok with seeing someone in underwear, then I refuse to impose some standard of size or age about any one else being that way. We are just humans who age, get fat, have odd tics, whatever and what we wear ought not raise anyone's hackles. IMO

I respect your opinion regarding Dan but still disagree. I think the coaches were at an unfair disadvantage for the reasons I previously stated.

As far as the generalization, I disagree as well and I am firmly against lumping any particular group into a stereotype based on generalizations of any sort. I spoke for myself and my opinion on one particular incident. I did not speak for all Americans nor did I speak against all people in their underwear. If I were to have said I don't like that picture hanging on the wall does that mean I don't like art or that all Americans don't like art? If I said I don't like green beans does that mean I don't like vegetables or that all Americans don't like vegetables?

And my biggest issue with your generalization is that you are ASSUMING I'm American in the criticism of my comment. Do you know for sure you are right in that assumption? I think not, and THAT "raises my hackles". You are "imposing some standard" on an entire nationality based on the statement of one individual who may or may not be OF that nationality, which is exactly what you are claiming we "ought not" do. You are completely contradicting yourself, IMO. As a human am I not entitled to have a different opinion than you on a subject without it being a reflection on an entire age group or gender or religion or nationality (none of which you even know about me)?

I am completely & officially OFF on the Ian train.... tried to give this jackwad a chance but after listening to his talk about Survivor last night and how he deems all the women useless & only thinks there should be women on the team with 'sex appeal', because otherwise they hinder the game.... he can bite my butt... the kid is a tool. Age has nothing to do with it... he is a dweeb.

I am completely & officially OFF on the Ian train.... tried to give this jackwad a chance but after listening to his talk about Survivor last night and how he deems all the women useless & only thinks there should be women on the team with 'sex appeal', because otherwise they hinder the game.... he can bite my butt... the kid is a tool. Age has nothing to do with it... he is a dweeb.

Of course age has something to do with it! What occupies the thoughts of most 18 to 25 year old single heterosexual males? :P

Let's call a spade a spade ... CBS is giving Ian the perfect edit to make him America's Choice.

Ian deserves to finish 2nd this year ... I'm not sure about the jury votes though ... Ian will win the sympathy vote and there will still be some hard feelings no don't because Dan had a hand in eveyone of their evictions

If Dan evicts Dani and keeps Ian then Ian would win. If Ian wins and takes Dan, I think Ian would still win, due to the jury members still bitter about Dan. On BBAD last night I think Dan was realizing he could win big money. Remember the Dan Mist only works when you are in same room as victims. Wed. night Jury will be outside. Dan will plead his case via teleprompter.

I was surprised listening to Ian on BBAD. When he was going over the past Survivor seasons with Dan, almost every woman was described as 'useless' or 'that/some girl'.

That is what I was talking about too.... it was pathetic... he is pathetic... I wish the feeds were available to everyone for free (I know that is stupid & will never happen) But then all the Ian fans could see what he is REALLY like.

Of course age has something to do with it! What occupies the thoughts of most 18 to 25 year old single heterosexual males? :P

NOT true... my sons (age 22 & age 19) would NEVER refer to every woman as useless... never...

Dan could use the survivor stuff against Ian in the Final 2. Ian said the jury was bitter and voted for the wrong person a number of times.

Called Ozzy a one trick pony. All he could do was win comps. Comps aren't as important. Gameplay is more important.

Also mentioned that alot of the people were up Rob A@@. Followed what he said. That's the same thing that Ian, Shane and Danielle have done. Couldn't do anything without asking Dan.

Myss911 ... Not Defending Ian AT ALL except to say He is so social awkward that being near a Woman turns him to "Stupid Mode' I would like to "Sit that Boy down and have a LOOOOnngg Talk with Him about how wonderful real Women are.and that if you learn anything in this World , Boy , that is to learn that a Woman can be your Best Friend or your Worst nightmare and a lot depends on your attitude toward them son"""... BTW Don't think Ian is the only Kid his age and younger who hasn't learned proper Respect for Women ... it's almost a Damn epidemic, unfortuneatly .. So all of us who have some experience with Life .. Teach a Young Man how to appreciate a Woman .... Listening to Live Feeds .. God I Hope Ian doesn't get Drunk Tonight and so far its only One Beer that has me worried

Awwww, seriously? Come on Ian, I'm so disappointed in you :(

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name