Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

Does anyone know what DAn said that let Danl know that Ian was taking DAn or some alliance between DAn and Ian exists? Obviously, she still believes her alliance with Dan is good and this screaming is just a show to ensure Ian takes her to final 2.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan celebrated Ian's victory in front of Dani......the big "plan",dani screaming at Ian that if he doesn't take her she's going to make sure he doesn't get jury votes....... was supposed to scare Ian into throwing the last comp to dan.......another "mind f***" dan came up with thinking Ian's stupid enough to trust Dan in the end and give him control.....in any case, Ian didn't bite, he could care less about the D/D show or the influence she's pretending she'll have over the jury, Ian WANTS the final win "for his resume" (LOVE HIM!).

Either way, it doesn't hurt dan at all, whatever happens, dan is F2.......but all the BS----uh,oh I mean "mist" makes him look good to dani that he was "trying" to get her to F2 but in the end....too bad, so sad.

I want Ian to win, but Dan is the best player, but he already won and what did he do with all that money? Why give it to him again? And Ian has played a very good game, but to win 500K he must cut Dan. Dan will win over Danl and he knows it, so he will play to win and take her. Ian will never trust another person again. If Ian takes Danl, he will win for having been the best player even if Shane votes for Danl. Dan will vote for Ian as will Joe, Brit, Frank, Ashley, Jenn because they will all know that Ian got out DAn and that will show that he is not Dan's pawn.

If Ian takes Dan he (Ian) will win $50K. Dan wins for the best player ever. Did AG coach Dan to hold the funeral? or was that his mastermind? And then he gets Danl to take him off block with POV. Those two moves alone make him best but now he has both of them thinking he is taking them to F2. And if Ian wins, he knows Ian will take him to F2. Ian can only show his gamesmanship to be equal to Dan's duplicity if he takes Danl.

AND Dan did say After burping on a drink from a bottle of water or bubble water, he "must throw the comp to Ian because my conscience will not allow me not to take Danl because surprisingly I do have a conscience. It was not this hard the first time. What the heck do I do?" He says this after washing dishes in the kit. Then he sits pondering in front of the blue game with holes on the table. Danl is in the shower. I think Dan is saying this for the audience. He is like the bullfighter who can turn his back on the bull showing his control. He is confident he has Ian fully on his mist or Koolaid.

Everyone asks Ian if he has a final 2 with Dan, but Ian never asks if Dan has a final 2 with them. If Ian and Danl would just see what a bind they are in... but with only hours to go, it does not look like either is waking up.

DAn starts talking about how it is insane to throw the final hoh but it just might work. This is IMO more playing to the audience.

Ian says this is not a game about good people winning, but it also is not a game about loyal people winning. With Dan playing cutthroat, and all the signs of that being how he is playing, the best strategy is to get him out of the game and show one is the best player seeing through the bs.

also by saying he should throw it to Ian, Dan is giving himself credit in case he does not win. And claiming he has no ability to cut Danl, what about all his promises to Ian? No he will play to win and take Danl, this notion being stated for us to hear is just to make us think it is game play if he does not win.

Ahhhhhh, yes.....ITA, Dan has covered all his bases, even when it's not needed in the "game" but to try to protect his image outside of the house. Except for diehard Dan fans that have ridden his train from the start and can't jump off now, the world is seeing who Dan REALLY is, not an actor or someone with magical powers. His fans believe that ppl in the real world will look at what he's doing as gameplay and not a reflection on his character, but ppl who are not diehard BB fans will see him for who he's been this season and what he's done to win.

Ahhhhhh, yes.....ITA, Dan has covered all his bases, even when it's not needed in the "game" but to try to protect his image outside of the house. Except for diehard Dan fans that have ridden his train from the start and can't jump off now, the world is seeing who Dan REALLY is, not an actor or someone with magical powers. His fans believe that ppl in the real world will look at what he's doing as gameplay and not a reflection on his character, but ppl who are not diehard BB fans will see him for who he's been this season and what he's done to win.

:lookaround::pixiedust:

Dan celebrated Ian's victory in front of Dani......the big "plan",dani screaming at Ian that if he doesn't take her she's going to make sure he doesn't get jury votes....... was supposed to scare Ian into throwing the last comp to dan.......another "mind f***" dan came up with thinking Ian's stupid enough to trust Dan in the end and give him control.....in any case, Ian didn't bite, he could care less about the D/D show or the influence she's pretending she'll have over the jury, Ian WANTS the final win "for his resume" (LOVE HIM!).

Either way, it doesn't hurt dan at all, whatever happens, dan is F2.......but all the BS----uh,oh I mean "mist" makes him look good to dani that he was "trying" to get her to F2 but in the end....too bad, so sad.

Jsyk,

Dan's plan didn't include the screaming and yelling... Dani made an acting "choice" there. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that everything will play out so that Dan will take Dani to F2... It seems like it'd fit AG's goal to have the coach/mentee in the f2 chairs. Exactly like last year how she said that Rachel/Porsche combo for f2 was what the season was supposed to be about: a vet and a newbie making it to the end.

Ian would win hands down if he brings Dani with him... but I think he'll honor his words and take Dan. Plus Dani is being such a bit^h...

DAnl has taken exactly the wrong tack with Ian. If she would be calm and tell him that Dan has a f2 deal with her, and how Dan has been coaching her, she would perk his interest. Yelling and threatening only make him irritated and disgusted and his own physiology irritates him enough so he does not kowtow to others doing it. He feels sorry for her, but that is not part of good game play in his book either so no respect for her feelings even though he does not want to aggravate them. He is sorry not that he causes her feelings but that the nature of the game does and in his book that is another reason not to take her to f2.

I think it is a shame that he respects the game so much and will take Dan to f2 to put his fate in the hands of trying to prove he can beat the best player. That is an expensive bit of pride on his part. DAn has blown through his first win, I'd sure like to see Ian have a chance to better his own and his family's life. Take Danl to f2 Ian take Danl and win.

I can't help but think that there's a good chance "ppl in the real world ... who are not diehard BB fans" won't CARE or even know who Dan is! I have a solid group of friends who know I love BB but none of whom watch themselves. I, personally, consider us ALL members of the "real world" and I can say beyond any doubt that not one of them know who Dan is or care what he's done in an effort to win. The only ones who are going to care one way or the other ARE diehard BB fans.

And I'm just curious ... why is it so important to you to convince anyone rooting for Dan that they are wrong? My daughter is rooting for Ian. I'm rooting for Dan. She can acknowledge Dan has played a great game but thinks Ian has as well. She can articulate actual reasons she feels Ian should win. She never tells me I'm WRONG in thinking Dan should win. We enjoy watching together and talking about why we like the person we like. I don't get why it is so important to you to convince anyone who thinks Dan should win that they are flat out wrong. If you truly believe someone else deserves to win more than why not try convincing others based on the facts that support your view rather than simply bashing them for theirs and making blanket statements about how the entire rest of the world (a vast number of which I'm guessing you've never even met) feels or thinks?

I know this is the Ian page. He is still my nerd muffin but I would rather have Dan win. Dan has outwitted everyone in the house and it was a lot of work..

In answer to the question about people having personal issues with Dan. From what I can tell it is because he is a Catholic and does not live up to their expectations of how a Christian should behave.

I really would rather have Ian or Dan win but with the jury ya just never know how they are going to vote. The three that are left all played a good game.

I thought Ians game has been right on, up until Dan ratted him out (which of course he did to save himself) but since then Ian became a physical player winning when he really needed to. To me it's a toss up as you never know how the jury is going to see things.

I want Ian to win, but Dan is the best player, but he already won and what did he do with all that money? Why give it to him again? .

Dan said he made some smart investments with the money.

Personally I don't care what the winners do with their money. They can waste it on strippers or get in business with Adam and Matt from BB9 for all I care. I always hate when the final 2 are asked what they plan on doing with the money because that should have no bearing on who should win the game.

I know this is the Ian page. He is still my nerd muffin but I would rather have Dan win. Dan has outwitted everyone in the house and it was a lot of work..

In answer to the question about people having personal issues with Dan. From what I can tell it is because he is a Catholic and does not live up to their expectations of how a Christian should behave.

I really would rather have Ian or Dan win but with the jury ya just never know how they are going to vote. The three that are left all played a good game.

ITA.

I wonder if it matters to the Christains that are so bothered by Dan's bahavior in the game are also anti Ian knowing he doesn't believe in God?!?

Dan said he made some smart investments with the money.

Personally I don't care what the winners do with their money. They can waste it on strippers or get in business with Adam and Matt from BB9 for all I care. I always hate when the final 2 are asked what they plan on doing with the money because that should have no bearing on who should win the game.

Totally agree with you here.

I agree. It's very hypocritical though, in my opinion. I thought God was the only one allowed to sit in judgement of man. And do they not realize that Jesus was persecuted for his behavior by all the doubters as well?

Support whoever you want. Root for whoever you want. There's just no reason to try to bully those with a different opinion into seeing things your way nor to bash them or persecute them for theirs. Tell others why you think Ian SHOULD win rather than simply saying Dan SHOULDN'T win and that the majority of the world agrees with you. Just my opinion, of course, but even if the "ppl in the real world" were all jumping off a cliff I'm not one to jump too .. especially when I see them all splattering their heads all over the ground at the bottom! :)

People, we are reading too much into others opinion! U like him u like him! U dont, u just dont! I dont like ian! He is too full of himself and im sick of hearing quack quack! Dude like u r the only one saying it get a clue!

People, we are reading too much into others opinion! U like him u like him! U dont, u just dont! I dont like ian! He is too full of himself and im sick of hearing quack quack! Dude like u r the only one saying it get a clue!

I completely agree... I am so sick of his self absorbed attitude. He does NOTHING to help with ANYTHING! Cleaning - erm well it is shower time, cooking - erm well I need to shave or take a hammock ride. He does NOTHING! Worthless little do nothing but care about himself wee little boy... I'd give my kids a 'what for' if they were so inclined to be so useless...

I so want to see a Kodak moment where Dan says sorry Ian it is just game :lol:

ITA.........but IMO, Ian's quacks aren't as annoying as Ian & Dan doing the "renegade" thing.

As far as his not cooking, cleaning and calling him a wee little boy (nothing like the BIG GROWN UP DAN)............... :animated_rotfl:

OK, now Ian is just CREEPY! The way he swings on that hammock talking to himself, or the voices in his head, just creeps me out! I don't care what anyone says I think he is going to do something really bad in his lifetime. He is not practicing his speech for the jury. Listen to some of the things he repeats over and over. He needs a shrink.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name