Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian thinks Dan saved him because they have a final 2 deal. He does not see past that. He doesn't think like the rest of us do. ADHD, OCD and probably a Spectrum Disorder of some sort causes way different emotions and reactions than normal people have. Maybe checking out was he lives with in his mind and body will make you understand that is isn't that he is being disrepectful or greedy and he does not understand that concept. I love that he is able to function in the BB house because I know that it is probably really hard for him right now being locked in. Hopefully he will get his hammock back and get some relief from the anxiety in his body. I am rooting for you Ian!

Ian won the 2nd POV.

Danielle yelling at Ian if he takes Dan then she is going to make sure the jury does not vote for him. She yelled at Ian that she will not have her of Shane's vote.

Dan and Dani planned the "dramatics" before the comp. in case Ian won. They want ian to throw it to Dan. (Which he's not going to do but, they're trying.)

Their strategy is that Ian doesn't want to evict Danielle so, if he (Ian) can get Dan to do it for him... then Ian will get Danielle's and Shane's vote in jury. As foolish as a lot of the players have been under Dan's mist... I don't think he can pull this one off. He's going to have to beat Ian in the HoH - Part 3 comp. if he wants to take Danielle with him. imo

GB, Dani she had $50K and she gave it to Dan when she used the veto on him, she doesn't even realize it yet.

Dan and Dani planned the "dramatics" before the comp. in case Ian won. They want ian to throw it to Dan. (Which he's not going to do but, they're trying.)

Their strategy is that Ian doesn't want to evict Danielle so, if he (Ian) can get Dan to do it for him... then Ian will get Danielle's and Shane's vote in jury. As foolish as a lot of the players have been under Dan's mist... I don't think he can pull this one off. He's going to have to beat Ian in the HoH - Part 3 comp. if he wants to take Danielle with him. imo

I don't think Dan realizes that he likely isn't going to get Shane's vote no matter what Dani tries to tell Shane.

Also, Dani doesn't realize that if Dan wins there is no way he is taking her. He needs her vote and he needs her to try to get Shane to vote for him.

Ian and Dan

Ian - 4 to 3

Ashley - Ian

Britney - Ian

Frank - Ian

Joe - Dan

Jenn - Dan

Shane - Ian

Dani - Dan

Dan and Dani

Dani - 5 to 2

Ashley - Dani (following Frank)

Britney - Dani

Frank - Dani

Joe - Dan

Jenn - Dani

Shane - Dani

Ian - Dan

Dan is definitely taking Dani to the F2 if he wins. imo

I don't see how anybody would think differently, Dan has an ego, and imagine the ego boost of not only winning big brother twice, but also taking your student to the end as well. Dan knows that if he does that it will be hard to argue that he is not the greatest player in big brother history.

Dan just said he might have to throw part 3 to Ian. He thinks he needs to take Ian to F2 and doesn't have the conscience to cut Danielle. (Then says to viewers... I know you'all are surprised I have a conscience. lol )

Dan just said he might have to throw part 3 to Ian. He thinks he needs to take Ian to F2 and doesn't have the conscience to cut Danielle. (Then says to viewers... I know you'all are surprised I have a conscience. lol )

. Im shocked by this. I don't see why Dan doesn't see that one of his biggest selling points would be that he not only got himself there but also his player.

No way Dan will throw it. A Kodak moment would be Ian getting the bad news he ain't gonna get even 50 000 grand I would LMFAO :D

Why doesn't Ian think getting rid of Dan will appeal to the jury as good game play, as he'd of been responsible for getting Boogie and Dan out, arguably 2 of the best players to play the game?

Do you have the exact time of the "conscience" comment? I used flashback well before and after the comment about throwing part 3 to Ian and never heard that. At first I thought the person reporting that was incorrect but you're the second person to mention it.

Why doesn't Ian think getting rid of Dan will appeal to the jury as good game play, as he'd of been responsible for getting Boogie and Dan out, arguably 2 of the best players to play the game?

Ian stated way earlier in the season that he would like to go with the best and that would be Dan. Dani in F2 would be an easy win for Ian or Dan. Dani is even more crazy if she thinks she could beat either one

Do you have the exact time of the "conscience" comment? I used flashback well before and after the comment about throwing part 3 to Ian and never heard that. At first I thought the person reporting that was incorrect but you're the second person to mention it.

FB to 10:34 pm 9/15 and just about 10:34:45 is where he talks about needing to throw part 3 to Ian and he doesn't have the conscience to cut "the girl."

What I've been gathering with his mumblings and statements he's been making to Danielle since the Shane evicted especially is that he's going for the good vs evil vote. Ian wants to claim that he's been loyal to his alliance, that's what he based all his decisions on, etc. etc. And he gave Dan his word F2, renegades. And, if he back stabs Dan then he doesn't have that arguement for jury. And, the reason he's acting so upset about Dan saving him with the veto and evicting Shane is for the same reasons. To make Dani hate Dan all the more and vote for him (Ian)... and I think the reason he's going with this strategy to the jury is because of Frank. He thinks he has Britney, Shane and that by getting Frank he gets Ashley and then he wins no matter what Joe, Jenn or Danielle do with their votes.

I haven't checked flashback for that comment yet but I was watching when the comp first ended and feeds came back on. Ian was saying things to Dan in the sneaker bedroom like "That comment just got you 500k" and Dan was apologizing and saying he'd be the one to cut Dani he didn't care. Ian said "I'm not throwing it to you." and Dan was like no no of course not. After Ian walked out and Dan was alone I could of sworn he said "I'll get you to throw it to me Ian."

I'm going back to watch now, as I'm very confused. I can't for the life of me understand why Dan thinks he's better off with Ian at the end ... not because Ian played a better game or anything but because of the ego boost of getting his player to the end.

Also - I don't know why Ian gets so much credit for getting Boogie out. The 4 were ready to do it anyway, they just thought it was too soon. All Ian did was speed up the process and cast a vote. PLUS Ian really wanted it to be Frank, not Boogie and it was only because Frank won POV that Ian reluctantly climbed aboard with the plan.

Ian, trust no one at this point but yourself. Beat Dan in 3rd part and make your own mind up. I want you to win as you want to pay off college debt. I do not ever remember anyone wanting to pay off college debt before....maybe because they did not go to college or else they have no intention of paying off loans. Ian, stay true to yourself...... Go win this!!!!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name