Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since America doesn't dislike Dan, I think it's probably more likely that Shane told him something. Why would production tell Ian that Dan is playing a despicable game, since they likely want a Dan/Ian final 2?

I think the people that just watch the TV version of BB and/or only read the feeds think Dan is a super villian this season and Ian is the innocent, niave super fan. (That's why my comments about America not liking Dan. And, that when Shane called Dan a "dirty player" the audience cheered that comment. And, an audience member that was at the Wednesday taping said most the audience she talked to detested Dan.)

I think the reason they (BB) are telling Ian that Dan is hated is that Ian will turn on his F2 deal with him. I think BB thinks Ian will win over Dani much easier than Dan.

I think the reason they (BB) are telling Ian that Dan is hated is that Ian will turn on his F2 deal with him. I think BB thinks Ian will win over Dani much easier than Dan.

Are you saying you think that BB wants Dan gone before F2? Logically I would think telling Ian that Dan is hated would give him more incentive to take Dan to F2, not less, although Ian often doesn't seem to make logical decisions so he might just want to get out the ultimate villian for the viewers or something.

In any case, I have a hard time believing BB wants an Ian/Dani F2 rather than the ultimate battle of good and evil that would be an Ian/Dan F2. Although it would be poetic justice for Ian to turn on Dan, it sure would be a shame to see Dan go out that way...

I caught lan saying things last night that he couldn't possibly know... like how much America dislikes Dan, that he's been playing a dispicable game, etc.

Only one way for Ian to have any inkling on how Dan (or anyone else) has played or is viewed by us, good or bad... and that's by production/DR. imo

I think Ian is trying to talk himself into his winning speech, the stuff he says to Danielle I believe is game play, his belief of what America thinks helps him rationalize why he should win. Ian is somewhere he didn't expect to be and I believe we are listening to his brain work through this.

Are you saying you think that BB wants Dan gone before F2? Logically I would think telling Ian that Dan is hated would give him more incentive to take Dan to F2, not less, although Ian often doesn't seem to make logical decisions so he might just want to get out the ultimate villian for the fans or something.

In any case, I have a hard time believing BB wants an Ian/Dani F2 rather than the ultimate battle of good and evil that would be an Ian/Dan F2.

agree GSL Ian/Dan F2 - but we all know there is only so much production can do. After all in All Stars Boogie won and the fans wanted Janelle to win.

I think that is would be a nightmare for BB for Danielle to win on a stupid crapshoot question in the 3rd round.

agree GSL Ian/Dan F2 - but we all know there is only so much production can do. After all in All Stars Boogie won and the fans wanted Janelle to win.

I think that is would be a nightmare for BB for Danielle to win on a stupid crapshoot question in the 3rd round.

Yeah I bet AG's dream scenario would be for Dan to win the final HOH and evict Dani but since Dan isn't likely to do that, the second best scenario would be for Ian to win HOH and take Dan. I wouldn't be surprised to see a part 2 comp tailored to Ian and for both Ian and Dan to get lots of encouragement from the DR to take each other to F2.

I just read where Ian told Dan I am not throwing the 2nd HOH to Dani. Dan says I wouldn't expect you to what a liar. He is telling Dani to tell Ian that she hates Dan blah blah blah. She did it, and this girl could win. OMG please Ian win the 2nd HOH please and the 3rd, I think he was shocked last night that he was not gone. He had told Dan that he had a feeling he was going home yesterday. I think the pacing and talking were just nerves because he really thought he was gone and now he stays until the end. Hopefully the Dan mist will stay away from Ian. He just needs to win.

Since America doesn't dislike Dan, I think it's probably more likely that Shane told him something. Why would production tell Ian that Dan is playing a despicable game, since they likely want a Dan/Ian final 2?

If you think a big part of America doesn't dislike Dan, you need to get out more OR at least read more than what's posted here.......just sayin

If you think a big part of America doesn't dislike Dan, you need to get out more OR at least read more than what's posted here.......just sayin

Get out more? Admittedly this is the only BB forum I frequent, and I don't feel the need to dedicate any more time to BB than I already do. But in the BB Network poll (which from what I can tell is the major one) Dan is currently the #1 favorite, so I think the general statement "America dislikes Dan" is inaccurate.

Get out more? Admittedly this is the only BB forum I frequent, and I don't feel the need to dedicate any more time to BB than I already do. But in the BB Network poll (which from what I can tell is the major one) Dan is currently the #1 favorite, so I think the general statement "America dislikes Dan" is inaccurate.

Well there ya go. I had no idea there was a poll, but I did have a pretty good idea she was wrong. LOL

Well said. :)

My family and I are all rooting for Dan. We don't live anywhere near Dan. We live in Texas. We were actually disappointed in him the first half of the season and though we had fond memories of him from season 10... we felt his game play initially was lackluster. Then BLAM!! (aka Dan's funeral) We fell in love with his game play all over again and will be heartbroken if this bitter jury does not award him the grand prize. The only way we will accept it is if Dan actually says, "I played to get it so that Danielle won the grand prize, vote for her". I might puke a little bit in my mouth for her to win that way (or anyway at all) but at least it was just a way of saying that Dan the coach got her there. Since the funeral he has been in total control of the game and has been the puppet master of all of the players. If they were in the way, they were evicted. Too bad, so sad. Nobody else was controlling anyone (except with Danielle controlling Shane but since Dan controlled Danielle, he ultimately controlled Shane as well).

I don't dislike Dan persay .. I dislike how he played the game this time around, some of what he's done was cruel and even if it worked to keep him in the house and made for good "shocking" tv, it wasn't my personal cup of tea.

I am still rooting for Ian to win this -- I think he had the biggest deck stacked against him, and had a harder journey in some respects to get to the end than the other 2 left in the house. This is of course subjective to personal opinion, but this is mine.

I think Ian deserves the win this time around..

The only person I don't think deserves to win at all is Dani. None of her power was ever used for her own purposes, it was only ever someone else telling her what to do. Where as both Dan and Ian had their own reasons for doing things.

Is it me? I think ian is getting fed info from the DR! I mean how would he know about the mist! Julie say this is the first time in bb history we had an eviction on wednesday and ian knew their was an eviction last wk because britney was evicted tuesday on her season??? And there aree other things too! Just saying

I honestly don't think he's being fed information. Janelle and Britney, I believe, are the ones who coined the phrase about the Dan Mist. They talked about it often and I am sure before Britney left she made comments to Ian about being careful of the Dan mist. As far as last week's eviction, Ian is a huge fan and knows exactly how the show works. Additionally, they have all known the date of the last show, so it stands to reason that a fast forward had to occur in order to get the numbers right.

Obviously none of us are there and I can't know for sure, but I don't think the DR "feeds" the HG info. I think what they do is ask them questions that make them think and that sometimes, when they ask questions in the same vein it makes the HG paranoid. For example, they might be asking Ian things like "Are you afraid that if Dan wins he will take Danielle over you?" (let's assume Ian says no because he and Dan have a F2) "So you aren't concerned even though Dan had a deal with Shane and just voted him out?" or maybe "How do you think the reset affected Dan and Danielle's relationship?" Additionally, when the DR gets a sound clip they like or can use, they might have the HG repeat it several times. "Can you say that again a little more slowly? Can you say that again and look over this way? Can you say that again with a bit of a smile?" Things like that. It would be rather easy for a housguest to put the pieces together and guess what direction production is headed. Now that they are down to 3 people they have more time to ask them questions and get the bites they want for the show.

That's just my personal guess on how it works.

I am torn. One one hand I want Dan and Danielle in the final two because I think that's the only way Dan can win. But on the other hand I DO NOT want Danielle to get 2nd place....I want to see her face when she gets sent out in 3rd...especially if it's by Dan.

I want Ian to win 1st place and Americas Choice. Do not want Dani to even win $50,000. Go Ian, beat her today the take Dan down in part 3. I believe in you!!!

Rock On Ian.....

Obviously none of us are there and I can't know for sure, but I don't think the DR "feeds" the HG info. I think what they do is ask them questions that make them think and that sometimes, when they ask questions in the same vein it makes the HG paranoid. For example, they might be asking Ian things like "Are you afraid that if Dan wins he will take Danielle over you?" (let's assume Ian says no because he and Dan have a F2) "So you aren't concerned even though Dan had a deal with Shane and just voted him out?" or maybe "How do you think the reset affected Dan and Danielle's relationship?" Additionally, when the DR gets a sound clip they like or can use, they might have the HG repeat it several times. "Can you say that again a little more slowly? Can you say that again and look over this way? Can you say that again with a bit of a smile?" Things like that. It would be rather easy for a housguest to put the pieces together and guess what direction production is headed. Now that they are down to 3 people they have more time to ask them questions and get the bites they want for the show.

That's just my personal guess on how it works.

I've listened to previous HG's talk about what happens in the DR and what you posted is pretty much what they say happens.

I am torn. One one hand I want Dan and Danielle in the final two because I think that's the only way Dan can win. But on the other hand I DO NOT want Danielle to get 2nd place....I want to see her face when she gets sent out in 3rd...especially if it's by Dan.

thats how I feel too.

Ian is grating on my nerves... he doesn't help with the chores and seems oblivious to the fact that common decency would be to be help. Asked or not. I have seen him do dishes a couple of times... but other than that... nothing, nada, zilch, zero... I'll tell you my kids would NEVER act like that...

OK, right when I say that he cleans the table... timing is everything...

Ian is grating on my nerves... he doesn't help with the chores and seems oblivious to the fact that common decency would be to be help. Asked or not. I have seen him do dishes a couple of times... but other than that... nothing, nada, zilch, zero... I'll tell you my kids would NEVER act like that...

OK, right when I say that he cleans the table... timing is everything...

He only cleaned the table because he didn't want the Jenga came getting dirty. And yeah ... I agree. He also grabbed his food tonight without waiting to see who wanted what and took double fries without even making sure there was enough for him to do so.

I know the Ian lovers will say poor thing - he's socially awkward. But this guy has lived with other guys in a house and my boy had better manners at 6. I really can't stand him.

I am actually frustrated that Ian hasn't shown an ounce of gratitude that Dan saved him from being evicted. Its one thing to say stuff to Danielle about it being "despicable" but hellooo??? If he hadn't done it you would be in the jury Ian!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name