Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dan doesn't win... I think he would like to have Ian and Dani as the F2 over any of the other house guests.

Ian has watched this game since he was a child, and he actually threw a finals comp, he must really believe that Dan is taking him final 2, but it seems like most everything Dan has done has also protected his player from the start, and let's be honest how great would it be to get both Dan and Danielle to the end for a real life coach to not only get himself but the single player he had left after the 1st week? There is no way I would throw that comp regardless of what Dan had to say.

Ian telling Dan I he was trying to not make it look obvious that he was throwing the comp.

I for one don't believe he threw the comp...think he lost his balance...am worried about his mental health without "his" hammock, "I want my hammock, my hammock, my hammock". Thought he was going to lose it; maybe they should move it inside for him.

Hmmm... wonder if Ian gets as much hate as Dani is for throwing the comp to Dan???

Ian throwing it for the same reason Dani did. They both want Dan in the F2 with them and he (Dan) can't win HoH-Part 2 and each thinks they (ian/Dani) can beat the other.

I'm having a brain cramp and can't remember...what is the 2nd part of the HOH and why does Dan think he can't win it?

Ian has watched this game since he was a child, and he actually threw a finals comp, he must really believe that Dan is taking him final 2, but it seems like most everything Dan has done has also protected his player from the start, and let's be honest how great would it be to get both Dan and Danielle to the end for a real life coach to not only get himself but the single player he had left after the 1st week? There is no way I would throw that comp regardless of what Dan had to say.

Me either!!! For a "genius" and especially a "Big Brother expert genius" that move could end up right up their with Marcelles not using the veto!! My guess is Dan pretty much knows he can't win the money at this point so he wants the "props" of being the only coach to get his player to the end. When you add in the fact that he was down to 1 player after week 1 while all 3 other teams still had 3 players, there is no doubt Dan would have the reputation of being THE best player to ever play this game! On top of that, when Danielle was HOH Boogie and Frank did all their wheeling and dealing with Dan - everyone knew from the beginning Danielle would do exactly what Dan wanted her to do. Ian has the potential to win the next two parts but if he doesn't AND if he REALLY threw that, then that move will go down as one of the dumbest moves EVER in a Big Brother game.

from stuff I have read Ian was pretty upset with Dan over voting Shane out or at least how he did it, but it saved Ian so I would hink Ian would be a little more appreciative....especially when he thought he was gone

HUH?! What the hell was he upset about?

not sure but read that he was mumbling alot after Shane was voted off......most disgusting backstabber......you played a disgusting dispicable game....whole season a prank on me, and he was alone when he did this....so not sure if mad at Dan or just rehearsing what to say to Dani

I was worried about Ian after the evic.....he was going around "wha wha wha"......he was really shocked!

he was hyperventilating almost, I kept saying Dan go talk to him and calm him down but Dan had his hands full with Dani....

I'm having a brain cramp and can't remember...what is the 2nd part of the HOH and why does Dan think he can't win it?

It's usually something that combines physical and BB trivia together. All of them know Dan isn't that strong when it comes to the trivia stuff and both Dani and Ian think they are the Queen/King of it... so, both of them think they can win it.

It could be that before the eviction when Shane thought Ian was leaving he told him Dan wanted him voted out during the double eviction. Shane could have done that for Ian's vote from the jury.

I agree. I really think Dan wants to be last coach standing with his one player. I do love Ian though. He has done a great job.

I caught lan saying things last night that he couldn't possibly know... like how much America dislikes Dan, that he's been playing a dispicable game, etc.

Only one way for Ian to have any inkling on how Dan (or anyone else) has played or is viewed by us, good or bad... and that's by production/DR. imo

I caught lan saying things last night that he couldn't possibly know... like how much America dislikes Dan, that he's been playing a dispicable game, etc.

Only one way for Ian to have any inkling on how Dan (or anyone else) has played or is viewed by us, good or bad... and that's by production/DR. imo

Since America doesn't dislike Dan, I think it's probably more likely that Shane told him something. Why would production tell Ian that Dan is playing a despicable game, since they likely want a Dan/Ian final 2?

Well, he knows that Dan is the reason Brit went home. He thinks Dan has treated Dani like crap. And even if it was best for him, he knows Dan completely blindsided Shane last night...

That said, I definitely think the wizards are in his ear. They wanted Dan to vote out Shane for two reasons: a ratings bump for the rest of the season and because they want Ian to win. I won't be surprised if the DR convinces Ian to take Dani to the final 2 if he wins HOH because she would be easier to beat (not that I think he would lose to Dan either).

Since America doesn't dislike Dan, I think it's probably more likely that Shane told him something. Why would production tell Ian that Dan is playing a despicable game, since they likely want a Dan/Ian final 2?

Production doesn't care who is in the final 2 because that isn't decided until finale night anyways so a Ian and Dan final 2 won't draw a bigger crowd that a finals with Dani in it. But they do probably care who wins and, in this case, they want the super fan who has been trying for years to get on the show to win.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name