Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, can Grodner cater to Ian any more than she is... 1st the PoV that was tailored for him and now that he was being surprised by staying in the game (which he almost hyper-ventilated from) they're NOT doing an immediate endurance HoH comp.??? Shady stuff going on her because in the history of BB, it's ALWAYS been a final HoH Part 1 of endurance.

Geez, can Grodner cater to Ian any more than she is... 1st the PoV that was tailored for him and now that he was being surprised by staying in the game (which he almost hyper-ventilated from) they're NOT doing an immediate endurance HoH comp.??? Shady stuff going on her because in the history of BB, it's ALWAYS been a final HoH Part 1 of endurance.

which pov? :animated_bouncy:

AND the one they just played! I can't believe Ian did so poorly on that last POV! It was MADE for him!

idk the person many usually think would win that type of comp never does

well at least the last few season

porsche, kevin, hayden all pulled the upset :animated_bouncy:

How in the hell did Danielle win that comp? Something smells rotten Grodnerville.

i am still trying to figure out how porsche won it last season :lol::animated_bouncy:

Why? I thought Porsche was pretty competitive in bb13. Adam wasn't that competitive... Jordan was pretty clueless lol. It was either Rachel or Porsche.

she was somewhat competitive but i just didnt expect her to win that memory type of comp @final 4 :animated_bouncy:

Hmmm... wonder if Ian gets as much hate as Dani is for throwing the comp to Dan???

Ian throwing it for the same reason Dani did. They both want Dan in the F2 with them and he (Dan) can't win HoH-Part 2 and each thinks they (ian/Dani) can beat the other.

Love Ian but for all of his bravado, he seems to be a guppy in a tank with a Dan shark. Seriously, I want Dan to win but I would be happy with an Ian win as well. Just not Danielle. Please jury do NOT give it to Danielle.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name