Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

Since I don't see the Shane thread anymore.

People have asked Shane who he would have taken to the final 2 and he has said Dani and he also believes that Dani would have taken him. The one thing I haven't read or heard anyone say to him in regards to Dan voting him out is this: If that is true why wouldn't Dan vote you out when he knows you won't take him? Dan knows with you out that both Ian and Dani will take him to final 2.

If you have seen an interview were this is asked of him, can you please link it. I would like to know his response.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I don't see the Shane thread anymore.

People have asked Shane who he would have taken to the final 2 and he has said Dani and he also believes that Dani would have taken him. The one thing I haven't read or heard anyone say to him in regards to Dan voting him out is this: If that is true why wouldn't Dan vote you out when he knows you won't take him? Dan knows with you out that both Ian and Dani will take him to final 2.

If you have seen an interview were this is asked of him, can you please link it. I would like to know his response.

I wouldn't hold my breath, no one who interviews the HGs ever asks them good questions like this.

Shane is not upset that Dan voted him out, but that he convinced Danl to take himself off the block with the promise that he broke that resulted in Shane leaving.

Shane is about the most bitter HG I have ever seen by his words. He would never be friends with Dan outside the house. He has no desire to ever talk to Dan outside the house. He was backstabbed. It is Dan's fault that he didn't win the 500 grand and now he can't help his family that is going bankrupt. :lol:

Shane is about the most bitter HG I have ever seen by his words. He would never be friends with Dan outside the house. He has no desire to ever talk to Dan outside the house. He was backstabbed. It is Dan's fault that he didn't win the 500 grand and now he can't help his family that is going bankrupt. :lol:

I agree he is bitter. Of course he does not like Dan for voting him out, but, I think the real thing that sticks in his craw is that Dan got to Danl with a lie. Sort of like having a guy seduce your gal because he had a bet with your best friend that he could.

Funny how Shane is so sure that he would have won against Danielle. Wonder what he would have said about her game if he had been giving that final speech to the jury?

Per Jojo 9/25/2012 Tweet she & Ashley met 3 College friends of Danielle at Vegas Pool Party. ...Exchanged stories...Check out the Twitter page of https://twitter.com/marciera25 ..... Posts on 9/25 and 7/12-7/10 about Danielle. Interesting tweet from

[ 7/12--WOW 5 minutes in the house & she already lied.]

Won't post the other tweets by Marciera A ...have more fun reading for yourselves.

Why would Dan want to talk to Shane? Dan sure has all the friends he needs without Shane. Shane needs to go back to work and get money like the rest of us and stop the poor mouth who cares.

His anger is directed at the wrong person. Ultimately it was Danielle who pulled Dan off & put Shane up. The fact that she listened to Dan showed she had more trust in Dan than in Shane. And in the end, Dan was right. Shane would have voted him out.

His anger is directed at the wrong person. Ultimately it was Danielle who pulled Dan off & put Shane up. The fact that she listened to Dan showed she had more trust in Dan than in Shane. And in the end, Dan was right. Shane would have voted him out.

If Shane can't figure out it was a game he is a nut case. I still hear he is still bitter in interviews and still blaming Dan.

Speaking of Dan (I have him on Facebook) he did a twitter chat and a FB chat last night. It was too late for me but he likes to keep in contact with his fans.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name