Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

Why is she so upset with Dan without him she would ever had so much tv time nor gotten to third place.

I'll bet she is upset with Dan because he gave her his word and didn't keep it and manipulated her constantly to do his bidding and now she feels really, really stupid. I am probably wrong about this but there's much more so I dunno.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet she is upset with Dan because he gave her his word and didn't keep it and manipulated her constantly to do his bidding and now she feels really, really stupid. I am probably wrong about this but there's much more so I dunno.

Dani is a sore loser.

I've never met her family and I think that Dan coddled Danielle plenty.

Dan called her out on everything from Shane and her looking in the mirror. The last week he really tried to make her take a look at herself and prepare her for the shock when she was on the outside. He constantly told her it would be hard when she went out and not to pay attention to the forums and what people said. He really tried to coach her for reality. if he didn't have feeling and didn't care he would have thrown her to the wolves. He will probably still try to keep in contact with her and help her. JMO

Dani is a sore loser.

I think that she probably liked and trusted Dan. Crushed on Dan. She'll be fine. She's just miffed. It's a healthy response and will pass.

Dan called her out on everything from Shane and her looking in the mirror. The last week he really tried to make her take a look at herself and prepare her for the shock when she was on the outside. He constantly told her it would be hard when she went out and not to pay attention to the forums and what people said. He really tried to coach her for reality.

Dan used Danielle. Plenty.

I think that she probably liked and trusted Dan. Crushed on Dan. She'll be fine. She's just miffed. It's a healthy response and will pass.

Dan used Danielle. Plenty.

Danielle used Dan plenty :lol:

Neither won the big prize so none of it worked. She will probably be back, too. Thought of that?

I think that I am kind of pissed at BB14 because it seemed fruitless. I like a Jeff/Jordan approach with an easy landing. All thatBB14 sturm und drang and then nothing.

I think that Danielle, Dan, Ian and all the cast made this my favorite season. I loved the blindsides and the backstabbing and the uncertainly every week.

My fear is that with the lashing that the jury gave Dan that future seasons will go back to boring, nice and voting with the house type game. Nobody will want to be "The Judas" that will not get a vote no matter how good of a game was played.

I really fear for the future of Big Brother :unsure:

I think that Danielle, Dan, Ian and all the cast made this my favorite season. I loved the blindsides and the backstabbing and the uncertainly every week.

My fear is that with the lashing that the jury gave Dan that future seasons will go back to boring, nice and voting with the house type game. Nobody will want to be "The Judas" that will not get a vote no matter how good of a game was played.

That is the way it's been for too long....boring. Season BB14 was exactly what BB should be!

I've been a Dan fan all along. I think he played the best game this season and deserved to win. I do agree with and share your fear. That stated, it is possible for people to learn from and improve on Dan's strategy. After all, Dan only won HOH once ... except for Shane's eviction Dan was never the sole person responsible for an eviction yet they all held him solely responsible. I think that was the talent of Dr. Wil ... he also stabbed everyone in the back yet the jury thanked him, loved him and rewarded him for it.

Should be interesting.

That is the way it's been for too long....boring. Season BB14 was exactly what BB should be!

Ditto

Maybe. Or maybe Dan's shown just how far dirty play can get you and other HGs will follow in his footsteps :D we can always hope

It'll just teach future hgs to not backstab everyone on the jury. You only backstab so many and leave the rest alone so they'll vote for you. Plus don't throw part 3 of the hoh comp. Dan would have won against Dani hands down.

I'm so happy that Danielle got kicked out at Final 3. Got no where near the money.

Loved the look on her face when Frank won the FF.

She was working her pissed off face on The Talk today. CBS better not let Shane and Danielle on the Amazing Race. I can see her faking a showmance to try to become the next Jeff and Jordan. She'll never replace Jordan.

It would have been fine with me for Danielle to win. She played as good a game as any of them except that she screwed-up on the final comps. She made F3 so that is more than a little thing. LIke her or dislike her, she was there no matter HOW she came to be there; she was. There.

I think that BB will be fine as long as they can get sponsors. They'll be there next year and we'll probably be there, too. I thought BB couldn't sink any lower than it did the year that Adam won but it rose from the ashes despite my misgivings and Hayden's win had to be one of the most anticlimactic ever. For me, anyway.

I do think that if Dan does come back in All Stars, his chances of hanging in the house long are not good. Dan probably decided to shoot the moon this time with that really ruthless approach. People will remember that he pulled so much incredible stuff off but they will also remember that it was all for naught.

I'm so happy that Danielle got kicked out at Final 3. Got no where near the money.

Loved the look on her face when Frank won the FF.

She was working her pissed off face on The Talk today. CBS better not let Shane and Danielle on the Amazing Race. I can see her faking a showmance to try to become the next Jeff and Jordan. She'll never replace Jordan.

Danielle shot herself in the foot with pout face attitude ...Dani on the BB D List...buh bye!

HUH?????........if DAN, losing, is going to be the end of BB why didn't it end before with all the other ruthless HGs who LOST?

Good grief, I don't think it's "mist" anymore......it's FOG......better slow down that train before it crashes.

OH, never mind, it did.

Janelle watched the show . . . remember? She knows what Danielle did. And if Danielle didn't want repercussions from her blatant lies that she fed to all the HGs and America, then she shouldn't have lied or better than that - not gone on the show in the first place. Janelle just called her on it.

to piggy back on this! Especially the lies she told about janelle! Janelle had every right to go for blood! Jani was being nice, she could have stated the truth by saying she didnt know how wacko danielle was!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name