Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

She was loyal . . . to a fault. Probably if she had denied some of Dan's requests and stood up for herself, the outcome might have been different. However, it still doesn't excuse the fact that she's a habitual liar and to quote a fellow poster on here - a wackadoo.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bash Dan for talking advantage of Danielle naive and insecure ass. Dan did stay loyal to her and would have taken her to the F2 if he won the last HOH. No way Danielle even comes close to F3 without Dan.

I think if it was Dan and Danielle in the F2 Dan would have won. Either way I don't think Danielle could have won 1st place.

Don't bash Dan for talking advantage of Danielle naive and insecure ass. Dan did stay loyal to her and would have taken her to the F2 if he won the last HOH. No way Danielle even comes close to F3 without Dan.

I think if it was Dan and Danielle in the F2 Dan would have won. Either way I don't think Danielle could have won 1st place.

You really think that after tonight episode? LOL! He had no intention of bringing her to the F2... He 'might' have threw the 3rd part of the final HoH (we don't know for sure, so if that was his intention he already backstabbed Danielle once again after she threw the 1st part hoh for him).

Now say he didn't threw the final part tonight: if he was going to bring her to the f2, why didn't he tell her about his promise with Ian? Danielle was shocked when Ian exposed Dan's secret deal with him. Promising on his grandfather's golden cross...

Till the end, Dan was loyal to NO ONE... not even to Danielle or Ian.

You really think that after tonight episode? LOL! He had no intention of bringing her to the F2... He 'might' have threw the 3rd part of the final HoH (we don't know for sure, so if that was his intention he already backstabbed Danielle once again after she threw the 1st part hoh for him).

Now say he didn't threw the final part tonight: if he was going to bring her to the f2, why didn't he tell her about his promise with Ian? Danielle was shocked when Ian exposed Dan's secret deal with him. Promising on his grandfather's golden cross...

Till the end, Dan was loyal to NO ONE... not even to Danielle or Ian.

I thought he said he would have taken Danielle after she asked him right before their speeches. Cause that is what pissed Ian off.

I thought he said he would have taken Danielle after she asked him right before their speeches. Cause that is what pissed Ian off.

I guess that is a different way of seeing it. But based on the live feed, Dan has considered throwing the final part hoh to Ian b/c he knew Ian would have brought him to the f2. On top of that, he got a free jury vote from Danielle. I definitely see what you are trying to say.

Danielle said that her and Shane have a future!!! Does anyone believe it will work? Leave it to janelle to call out Danielle about her lies!!! I loved it. I kinda feel bad for her the real world awaits her soon and you know she is going to see if she was liked or not she will be surprised I think. Hopefully someone will warn her!

Looks like it wasn't just jury members who were bitter. I didn't agree with Janelle calling out Dani on TV about her lies. Janelle of all people knows what it's like to be in that house. She knows what Dani has waiting for her on the outside. To ambush her on TV when she hasn't even had a chance to decompress yet is totally uncalled for. As a Janelle fan since season 6 and 3 time player, I expect more from her. If you want to call her out, fine, but do it in private.

Looks like it wasn't just jury members who were bitter. I didn't agree with Janelle calling out Dani on TV about her lies. Janelle of all people knows what it's like to be in that house. She knows what Dani has waiting for her on the outside. To ambush her on TV when she hasn't even had a chance to decompress yet is totally uncalled for. As a Janelle fan since season 6 and 3 time player, I expect more from her. If you want to call her out, fine, but do it in private.

Janelle watched the show . . . remember? She knows what Danielle did. And if Danielle didn't want repercussions from her blatant lies that she fed to all the HGs and America, then she shouldn't have lied or better than that - not gone on the show in the first place. Janelle just called her on it.

I feel sorry for her, because she's telling herself she wants Shane, but everything she does, says she wants Dan. She was his fool to the very end when she gave him that vote, and that is pretty darn sad. Women fight so hard to be accepted as vital people in this world to men, so to see behavior like Danielle's is appalling. I don't find her "shocked" expressions cute upon discovering Dan's made a fool of her yet again. I don't find the "baby" voice cute, and her reason for lying an entire summer about her job last night, made absolutely ZERO sense. I just wish she would go away, and get some help. Do it for her future children if for no other reason.

I felt bad for Dani last night and wouldn't have given Dan my vote if that were me sitting there.

I feel sorry for her, because she's telling herself she wants Shane, but everything she does, says she wants Dan.

I agree. Deep down her true feelings were for Dan, but he's married so Shane had to do.

I felt bad for Dani last night and wouldn't have given Dan my vote if that were me sitting there.

I agree. Deep down her true feelings were for Dan, but he's married so Shane had to do.

I think she just wants to be loved and wanted a showmance. Let's not forget she originally tried out for the Bachelor.

Dan was attentive to Danielle for a considerable period of time. They were together constantly. That situation seldom happens in real life - nothing to do but be together. It would be easy to develop a crush on someone assiduously mindful of your moods, wants and needs. Especially so, if that person is devious and planets cleverer than you.

Dan picked the right sidekick but I don't believe for a second that he cared for Danielle. I believe that Dan realizes the situation with Danielle but Dan wanted the money and nothing else mattered; no matter what he says.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name