Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

I realize this is going to be debated, but Dan was telling her what to SAY. Not what to yell. I never heard him say, "Yell at Ian". But when she lost pt.2 of the HOH, she lost her temper and what she was supposed to say came out in a yell. I am willing to retract what I said if someone can prove to me that Dan told her to yell at Ian. Will need flashback proof (time, day, cam) to believe he advised her to yell.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yay here goes crazy doing her "gymnastics" lol her cartwheel/ handspring is hilarious! She's awful!!! Then she tried to do a wall handstand and fell!!!! she is such a pathetic liar, there's no way she did gymnastics for all those years, she can't even do a cartwheel. this CRAZY girl infuriates me!

Dan is really making her look like an idiot now. I really can't wait till she gets out and sees it from Americas point of view....if she's capable of that.

Oh, and her lying about her "breast cancer/not breast cancer" is a new low, that is the sickest thing anyone, muchless a WOMAN can do. I will never understand this ignorant girl! She should have to sit in a room of cancer survivors and their families and listen to their stories. She's SICK! Who does that?

Hey ya know what? People do yell in the Big Brother house. And if someone yelled at Ian that is OK. He is a big boy and he is not handicapped. He does really well at holding his own.

Danielle is like the Amber of BB8. CrAzY. :wacko:

I realize this is going to be debated, but Dan was telling her what to SAY. Not what to yell. I never heard him say, "Yell at Ian". But when she lost pt.2 of the HOH, she lost her temper and what she was supposed to say came out in a yell. I am willing to retract what I said if someone can prove to me that Dan told her to yell at Ian. Will need flashback proof (time, day, cam) to believe he advised her to yell.

You're right Misha. I also tried to make this point the night she went after him but, some see his laughing when she comes back to report the things she says to Ian as encouraging her to yell at Ian.

Oh yay here goes crazy doing her "gymnastics" lol her cartwheel/ handspring is hilarious! She's awful!!! Then she tried to do a wall handstand and fell!!!! she is such a pathetic liar, there's no way she did gymnastics for all those years, she can't even do a cartwheel. this CRAZY girl infuriates me!

Dan is really making her look like an idiot now. I really can't wait till she gets out and sees it from Americas point of view....if she's capable of that.

Oh, and her lying about her "breast cancer/not breast cancer" is a new low, that is the sickest thing anyone, muchless a WOMAN can do. I will never understand this ignorant girl! She should have to sit in a room of cancer survivors and their families and listen to their stories. She's SICK! Who does that?

Yes, she is REALLY sick....and she's supposed to be a nurse.

I find Dan's manipulation to be both fascinating and despicable. He got all excited and congratulatory to Ian in order to get Danl upset. He told her stuff to say knowing she would yell. She feels an impossible squeeze between having to pretend she is being the good student to her coach and her awareness that he is prob playing her. It esp frosts her that Ian might not take her to the f2 because she did not think he would forsake the newbie alliance even tho she would have IMO even tho she claimed to make a deal with Ian that they would take each other just before the comp.

You're right Misha. I also tried to make this point the night she went after him but, some see his laughing when she comes back to report the things she says to Ian as encouraging her to yell at Ian.

We saw in season 10 that Dan is WELL AWARE that when others yell at each other, they become targets for the other and he skates through to the next week. That is why he laughed behind the scenes this season when the fight between Ian and Frank broke out because his target decreased. Its funny... most people in the house completely flip out and lose their cool when attacked. Dan just sits there and either apologizes or keeps silent but he fails to give the attacker more ammunition. People need to study Dan for future seasons to realize that if they could keep their temper under control they would go much further in the game. But Dan did not tell her to yell at Ian. He simply tried to get her to persuade him (manipulate him) into throwing the final HOH competition.

We saw in season 10 that Dan is WELL AWARE that when others yell at each other, they become targets for the other and he skates through to the next week. That is why he laughed behind the scenes this season when the fight between Ian and Frank broke out because his target decreased. Its funny... most people in the house completely flip out and lose their cool when attacked. Dan just sits there and either apologizes or keeps silent but he fails to give the attacker more ammunition. People need to study Dan for future seasons to realize that if they could keep their temper under control they would go much further in the game. But Dan did not tell her to yell at Ian. He simply tried to get her to persuade him (manipulate him) into throwing the final HOH competition.

Very well said, I agree completely!

But that ruins the fun for us!

The master...... :notworthy:

Janelle on set of BB asked for List of Danielle's lies to share with other HouseGuests.

......copy/paste from Marty 9/23/12 post:

***Danielles Life Story*** The Story so far...

* She was beaten as a child

* She had an alcoholic father

* She had a preacher for a father

* She had whiskey at the age of 4

* She has a mother who spent 10 years writing a single computer program that only she is capable of writing

* She has parents who are in the Marines

* She has parents and godparents

* She is closer to her godparents

* She learned to swim because her dad would toss her into the pool and tell her to sink or swim

* She had a boyfriend who punched her in the face during High School

* She had a boyfriend kiss her and bite a hole in her lip

* She was whipped AND paddled in school

* She is an LN, RN, and will be a LNP

* She is almost a Doctor, Doctors ask her for advise

* She was almost sold by her parents to Gypsies

* She has friends whos dads all work for NASA

* She Broke her back in a swamp in which her father had to pick her up and carry her out of the swamp, because that's what u do with people who have broken backs

* She may or may not have been in a car accident that had a fatality

* She was in a car accident

* She was in a jetski accident

* She has broken her arms

* She Broke her Cheekbone

* She Broke her Nose... Twice

* She gets Cysts

* She has IBS

* She has Renal Failure

* She has a Spastic Colon

* She has Anemia

* She has Kidney Problems

* She can't Drink dark liquid due to her kidney problems

* She takes 20mg of Adderall XR a day

* She fought and won the battle of anorexia in a couple months

* She does not believe in breast feeding, it ruins ur boobs and makes boy babies touch other women's boobs

* She is a Certified Diamnondologist

* She has invested a lot into stocks

* She does not believe you are born gay

* She was cast for the Bachelor but had to pull out

* She was cast in a country music video but had to pull out because of BB

* She was in Miss USA

* She had a 3 story tall tree house

* She is Friends with Faith Hill & Tim McGraw

* She was the best Cheerleader ever for years (yet has no balance)

* She was a profession Latin dancer

* She was a gymnast

* She played softball and was forced to go to the batting cages every other night

* She has a great grandfather that invented Laundry detergent

* She was Married... And then wasn't

* She was engaged and then wasn't

* She had her credit cards maxed out by her almost husband who spent her money on the women he was cheating on her with

* She has tried every sexual position imaginable

* She loves to Swallow

* She was an Ambassador to China

* She can speak many languages (Spanish and Chinese) yet cant in front of people

* She used to walk a runway yet cant in front of people

* She is Miss September 2012 of the Harley Davidson Calendar

* She was ravaged and brutally attacked by Janelle and lived to tell about it

* She slayed the evil bully Janelle and got her evicted

* She witnessed Joe masturbate, then didn't

* Shane keeps wanting to kiss her but she had to turn him down

* Shane slammed the door in her face twice!

* She beat Dan in the Tea cup HoH even though he filled up the safety jug and caught up to her HoH jug and Dan is pissed

* She was an ambassador for the U.S. in China while in high school

Add to this her latest about having a mass in her breast and having radiation and they would not let her on the show if they knew

train.gif Choo Choo hop on the Dan Train

Feed Leak from BB Rehearsal on Set .....copy/paste from Jokers BB Udate

From the feed leak: Said Danielle was evicted and brought her out. Then bringing out all the HGs evicted before jury. But first asked Shane if he had a question for Danielle. He asked "did you have anything to do with my eviction and did you know Dan was going to backdoor me". She answered no, had no idea and something about Dan being one of the great players of the game. Julie asked if he believed it (couldn't hear his answer) and Julie said something about letting the answer settle in. Then to Janelle who said Dan was one of the greatest players and Frank saying cheating and swearing on bible doesn't make a great player. then said going to someone who knows a thing or two about playing a dirty game, Mike Boogie...then feeds cut.

Feed Link from BB Rehearsal with Julie Chen...Twitter via Jokers

From the feed leak (only Julie is the actual person, everyone else is a stand-in): Said Danielle was evicted and brought her out. Then bringing out all the HGs evicted before jury and they would "pick their brains". But first asked Shane if he had a question for Danielle. He asked "did you have anything to do with my eviction and did you know Dan was going to backdoor me". She answered no, had no idea and something about Dan being one of the great players of the game. Julie asked if he believed it (couldn't hear his answer) and Julie said he was still confused and something about letting the answer settle in. Then to Janelle who said Dan was one of the greatest players and Frank saying cheating and swearing on bible doesn't make a great player. then said going to someone who knows a thing or two about playing a dirty game, Mike Boogie...then feeds cut.

Edited by BoPeep (09/19/12 05:52 PM)

i think she is in for a rude awakening of outside world perceptions of herself

she better stayed off the interwebs for awhile that includes facebook and twitter etc...... :animated_bouncy:

It would have been epic of Ian would have beaten the only 7-0 winner by a 7-0 vote. All Dani will ever be to me is the annoying brat who screwed that up.

i am glad that didnt happen

to win 7-0 you had to be miles ahead of the person you are sitting next to :animated_bouncy:

Danl has some growing up to do for sure, but why is everyone so mean to her? She was overmatched by Dan because she feels vulnerable and a lot of stuff in her life has made her feel that way if even half of what she has said about her life is true. These are issues that need some counseling. I hope that she can get to a Neuro Linguistic Programmer to work out all those "I am always the loser and will always be betrayed" thoughts to undo what ever stuff was done to her. And do not forget how much more life experience Dan has and he played that coach role to perfection with her exploiting her weaknesses.

I think that Danielle will be fine. People won't remember her anymore than any other BB ditz. A lot of people have no clue about BB. There'll be someone else next season. I think that they picked a good one with her. She made the show more interesting. Her zany ways. If she stays in Ca. she will probably do okay or as okay as any of the countless other hopefuls do there. Danielle kept Dan in the game. Ally to the end. I am surprised that so many of you love Dan but don't accept how valuable Danielle was to him in his attempt. He made a total fool of her but she was still loyal.

Dan was able to instill devotion but for everybody but Danielle, it was temporary.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name