Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl is the worst, she should be hospitalized. Honestly, does she really not know this is a GAME. I am soooo sick of her and if she ever, ever won this whole thing it would drive me away from BB I'm afraid. At least I would feel like never watching again, probably I'd be here for the next one, but really get her out of here!!!!!

Now I'll tell you how I really feel.

Sounds like some people haven't been "misted".........refreshing.

This will be DG's claim to fame after BB, I was able to manipulate and outwit an honest young man with a disability and a weak female that I was sent into the game to mentor.....I AM GREAT, RIGHT??

Ian hasn't played an "honest" game since week 3 when the QP was formed. And, imo, It's a bit condesending to view Ian as a disabled person when he doesn't look at himself in that way in the slightest bit.

He's more than showed his ability to lie and manipulate throughout this game, just like the rest of the house. The reality is, Ian is/has been mentally and physically stronger than most of the house guests this season. He might handle some of the stresses differently than you or I would but, that doesn't make him weak.

I didn't like the way Danielle was yelling and threatening him with votes but, that's not because he's challenged but, because I don't like it when anyone physically intimidates others in this game.

Ian has been a part of many of the screaming matches himself and instigated them too. Remember when Frank and Boogie went on a tyrade for hours against Dan (when it was really Ian that did them dirty, I might add) in which Ian knowing full well Dan wasn't the one that was deserving of their vileness... Ian jumped on that bandwagon as fast as he could to push Dan further down. Ian innocent, honest man... laughable!

(And, yes I know Ian has reasons for all of his actions in the game. My point is that it is a game and Dan's reasons should be just as acceptable as Ian is in his justifications.)

My question is does anyone on this site know that this is a game? Goodness people you all act like she's the antichrist, I seriously doubt any of you would act much different if you were in her shoes. You can't credit someone for doing what they have to do to win and then criticize someone for doing the same thing. I know everyone has their favorites and that’s fine and yes I am a Danielle fan but I am very pleased with the final three and don't care who wins as I think they all deserve to win, but of course only one can. I just don't see the need for all the nasty talk and presumed what peoples parents or others will think of them. Would you disown your child? I think some people take this way too serious and not to get religious but judge not least ye be judged. I might get banned or booed or whatever but that's my opinion and I couldn't sit here and continue to bite my tongue, sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intent.

Well, RDM all opinions are good here.

On the bright side for ya Danielle gets a very good edit on the CBS show. She is made out to be a sweet girl that is blindsided and now torn apart from her boyfriend by evil Dan. ;)

My question is does anyone on this site know that this is a game? Goodness people you all act like she's the antichrist, I seriously doubt any of you would act much different if you were in her shoes. You can't credit someone for doing what they have to do to win and then criticize someone for doing the same thing. I know everyone has their favorites and that’s fine and yes I am a Danielle fan but I am very pleased with the final three and don't care who wins as I think they all deserve to win, but of course only one can. I just don't see the need for all the nasty talk and presumed what peoples parents or others will think of them. Would you disown your child? I think some people take this way too serious and not to get religious but judge not least ye be judged. I might get banned or booed or whatever but that's my opinion and I couldn't sit here and continue to bite my tongue, sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intent.

Banned? No, I highly doubt it. I wouldn't want to be a member of a site where you can be banned for a post like this ;)

Anyway, I tried to like Danielle. I just can't stand her constant whining, narcissism, shallowness, attention seeking, compliment fishing, male dependance, and especially the ugly behavior she's exhibited over the past few days (which had nothing to do with game play).

I'm not offended by opinions and judgements because that's what these boards are all about.

All three can arguably said to be deserving of the win.

It's just my opinion that I don't want her to win. I don't think I would act the way she is because I wouldn't put myself in this position. (I would never throw any portion of the final HoH competitions) She was being a bit of a bully last night and since then acting like a big baby, neither behaviors I would do... I would be kissing both of their arses and trying to talk them into why I'm the better choice to sit next to in the F2.

But, it won't ruin the season for me if she wins.

I agree she really screwed up getting misted by Dan and letting him win the first comp. I can't blame people for the way they react to bad news like losing half a million dollars. I wonder what the DR told her last night, she was fine when she went in, then when she came out she was crying really hard. It's almost like they told her the boys are sticking together.

You can't credit someone for doing what they have to do to win and then criticize someone for doing the same thing.

1) This is exactly what Danielle is doing within the game.

2) It is a game....and this is a wonderful website where we come to voice our opinions. We may not agree but we're free to tell it like we see it.

3) You mentioned "if this were your child"....well if she were my child I'd tell her to stop being a bully! Think she'd act that way to Dan? She's bullying Ian because she thinks she can get away with it.

I know I'll get it for this but I don't think yelling at someone because your mad makes you a bully in this game, otherwise Jordan should have been booted for not only bullying Russell but using physical intimidation. Yes she could have in a calm normal voice said the same thing, would that not be bullying. If what she did is bullying then Franks feelings should be hurt for Ian yelling at him. There is a difference in a argument and purposely picking on someone. JMO

1) This is exactly what Danielle is doing within the game.

2) It is a game....and this is a wonderful website where we come to voice our opinions. We may not agree but we're free to tell it like we see it.

3) You mentioned "if this were your child"....well if she were my child I'd tell her to stop being a bully! Think she'd act that way to Dan? She's bullying Ian because she thinks she can get away with it.

This is my take on Danielle's so called bullying. This is a plan of Dan's. This is a mental game used by athletes to get into the other person's head. The idea is to distract the other player into thinking about others things so that they will make mistake during the actual competition. For every second Ian spends thinking about Danielle attacking him and whether she will have a chance to influence the jury, that is a second that he will not spend concentrating and preparing for the next competition. If Danielle can get Ian flustered enough, he may make mistakes in the final comp that he normally would not make. That improves Dan's chances of winning and improves Danielle's chances of going to the F2. Now that the seed has been planted, I would not be surprised to see another attack 1 to 2 hours before the last comp. Dan is a coach and I expect Dan to try to get every advantage he can going into the final comp. They need to break Ian's "focus".

Since Ian will probably take Dan to the f2 and Dan will probably take Danielle, Danielle has nothing to lose and she needs to go for it. She needs to keep him as distracted as possible. Ian needs to recognize that there's nothing that Danielle can do to him and just not worry about it. He needs to stay "focused".

I know I'll get it for this but I don't think yelling at someone because your mad makes you a bully in this game, otherwise Jordan should have been booted for not only bullying Russell but using physical intimidation. Yes she could have in a calm normal voice said the same thing, would that not be bullying. If what she did is bullying then Franks feelings should be hurt for Ian yelling at him. There is a difference in a argument and purposely picking on someone. JMO

Evil Dick was a fan favorite on this site and he spent a whole season bulling and brow-beating other contestants, especially Jen.

Evil Dick was a fan favorite on this site and he spent a whole season bulling and brow-beating other contestants, especially Jen.

Yes exactly how could I have forgotten ED, thanks for the reminder!

How can she really believe that a guy she has known for three months is trying to get her to the end to win the money? That he has no interest in winning the money himself?

She really has no choice but to trust him. She can't play for the HOH, so she has nothing to offer Ian and she can't take a chance on trying to throw Dan under the bus to Ian, because he might tell Dan. Then she would have no chance of making the f2.

She really has no choice but to trust him. She can't play for the HOH, so she has nothing to offer Ian and she can't take a chance on trying to throw Dan under the bus to Ian, because he might tell Dan. Then she would have no chance of making the f2.

This isn't just recently, tho. He has been telling her this the whole time, like the whole funeral thing when he said he did it all for her own good because he wanted to get her to the end.

This isn't just recently, tho. He has been telling her this the whole time, like the whole funeral thing when he said he did it all for her own good because he wanted to get her to the end.

True, but basically everything he has told her as far as getting her further in the game has worked. Since the funeral, no has even thought about putting her up, except for him. And, he is extremely good at explaining why everything he's done has been in her best interest. If you think back to the week when she was the last one on Dan's team and on the block, Dan told her she was on her own and made her go out and try to find the votes to stay. Then he explained why he did it and they stayed. Since then, she knows that Dan has been carrying her.

Danielle modeled and was in a Harley calender.

She didn't tell anyone because Joe was obsessed with Harleys and he would be stuck on her.

She said what do you think Joe would do if he knew?

Nobody paid attention so she asked again about 5 minutes later.

Ian said he is married he wouldn't do anything.

I saw where she had said she modeled for a Harley Davidson Calendar but I could never find her picture. The only picture I saw was one of her standing in behind a Harley in front of the factory sign. That didn't seem like a picture that would go on a calendar imo.

HUH???? Joystick, what you have described is how SOME sports players who don't believe they can win a game with SKILL use "trash talk" to get into other players heads.......it's not condoned or considered as you explained "mental game", it's a bottom of the barrel, last resort play and players who use it are shunned in the real sports world. On the other hand, of course, it's admired on BB.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name