Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

TO Catwishes....it's all in perception....YES, I would rather be slimed and farted on by Mike Boogie and Frank, and LOL.....than have to look back and think OMG, I trusted Dan....he looked me in the eye and I beleieved him/////////now I walk out of here, being a fool.

But, from what your saying, it's all about the DR???

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan is still awesome but he needs to win part 3 and cut Ian! Okay, back to Danielle...

It was Dan's idea for Danielle to go off on Ian last night and threaten to poison the jury against him if he cut her, but it was Danielle's choice to carry this stupid idea out. She constantly berates Dan over his antics but then she co-signs to be an active part of this latest charade. If she thought this through she would see it only benefits Dan. Ian is not going to take well to being threatened and won't throw a comp that could ensure his spot in the F2. What was she thinking agreeing to this? It just proves that she is more of Dan's puppet than I even thought.

The girl needs to go in the DR, get herself cried out, then come up with a new plan. But, she won't. It's not Dan's fault she can't think for herself and is making moves against herself and for Dan.

TO Catwishes....it's all in perception....YES, I would rather be slimed and farted on by Mike Boogie and Frank, and LOL.....than have to look back and think OMG, I trusted Dan....he looked me in the eye and I beleieved him/////////now I walk out of here, being a fool.

But, from what your saying, it's all about the DR???

I didn't mention the DR . . . that's an opportunity for AG to influence the viewers by editing what she thinks America wants to see.

True perception is that it's a game and Dan is doing what he needs to do to win it. We all have perceptions when we view a show like BB. These perceptions are tied into out values in life, religion for some and our basic truths of right and wrong. I recently re-watched some older seasons of BB and couldn't believe how boring they were. HGs were all like sheep following the HoH with their votes. We all enjoy watching people who take chances and see how the game will unfold. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I love watching Dan work his magic. And as I said in another post, what he does is between him, his family and his god. Isn't it true that confession absolves you of all your sins? I doubt very seriously that his wife will be fired for his actions - sounds like a lawsuit in the making honestly.

Whether you want to crucify him for playing it as he sees fit is certainly your prerogative but please wipe the slime off before you step into the "Dan Room". :P:pixiedust:

Ian can't be to smart because he admitted to Dan that he threw this HOH comp.

Ian said he was thinking of throwing the comp. But, his foot got caught on something sending him off balance causing hime to fall. He may have thought about it, but I don't believe he really would have. Strategy to keep them guessing. He certainly wouldn't throw the second part to either Dan or Dani, so the first part wouldn't have been thrown unless Ian was thinking that second part was more to his brain skills, then he would throw first part. So yes, Ian is very smart.

I didn't mention the DR . . . that's an opportunity for AG to influence the viewers by editing what she thinks America wants to see.

True perception is that it's a game and Dan is doing what he needs to do to win it. We all have perceptions when we view a show like BB. These perceptions are tied into out values in life, religion for some and our basic truths of right and wrong. I recently re-watched some older seasons of BB and couldn't believe how boring they were. HGs were all like sheep following the HoH with their votes. We all enjoy watching people who take chances and see how the game will unfold. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I love watching Dan work his magic. And as I said in another post, what he does is between him, his family and his god. Isn't it true that confession absolves you of all your sins? I doubt very seriously that his wife will be fired for his actions - sounds like a lawsuit in the making honestly.

Whether you want to crucify him for playing it as he sees fit is certainly your prerogative but please wipe the slime off before you step into the "Dan Room". :P:pixiedust:

I agree. I think way too many people take the "swearing on whatever/whomever" too seriously. It's a simple statement to make people believe but is never meant in the context that most people take it. Lighten up already.

Dan is still awesome but he needs to win part 3 and cut Ian! Okay, back to Danielle...

It was Dan's idea for Danielle to go off on Ian last night and threaten to poison the jury against him if he cut her, but it was Danielle's choice to carry this stupid idea out. She constantly berates Dan over his antics but then she co-signs to be an active part of this latest charade. If she thought this through she would see it only benefits Dan. Ian is not going to take well to being threatened and won't throw a comp that could ensure his spot in the F2. What was she thinking agreeing to this? It just proves that she is more of Dan's puppet than I even thought.

The girl needs to go in the DR, get herself cried out, then come up with a new plan. But, she won't. It's not Dan's fault she can't think for herself and is making moves against herself and for Dan.

I find it ironic that she is yelling & screaming about Ian having a deal with Dan when she herself has had a deal with Dan since day 1. If she really thinks about it, it's Dan who's done the manipulating and deal making. Both her & Ian should realize this and send Dan packing. As for who would win between them, I believe Dan would beat Dani, Ian would beat Dan & Dani. Ian has made the biggest moves by putting out both of the two players everyone believed to be the strongest, Boogie & Frank. On that merit, Ian deserves to win for his play.

If/when Dani loses money, she can go home to Alabama and get a job at a local TV station as the new Elvira, introducing classic horror films on Friday nights.

That's an insult to Elvira!

How do you know Ian hasn't been playing the sympathy card all this time? Playing America and the people in the house? Fact is, you don't. Ian wanted to make a mark on this game and he's done it. He could be exaggerating his condition for the benefit of the show. To me he seems to have a good idea of where he is going. What Dan does or does not do is mere speculation at this point and educated guesses. Ian is a thoughtful, intelligent person. He most assuredly has his likes and dislikes in the house players. I'm sure he has noticed that Dan has back-stabbed a few people and he seems fine with it. Dan took Ian under his wing a long time ago when Frank and Boogie were completely ignoring him. I have been rooting for Dan and Ian the whole game. I have no idea who is going to be in the F2 at this point - I just hope it isn't Dani.

And seriously, I'd much prefer to be "misted" by Dan than be slimed and farted on by Boogie and Frank.

I don't believe that Ian is exaggerating his condition. I have a son who has dealt with this his entire life. The fact that he has a condition should have no bearing on his game play. He has played as honestly, if not more so than most people in the house. He has been strategic and genuine. He almost knows this game inside and out and is doing a great job. The fact that Ian was responsible for the eviction of two of the people the other players considered the biggest threats says a lot for his abilities. If he wins the final HOH, he should win the $$$ on the fact that he is approachable, social and had good game play. Let's hope that the right decisions are made in the end and not decisions based on jealousy or anger.

Danielle hates Ian y'all. She is going to go off on him she just said. She said she is going to be a real bi+ch.

She is going on a Ian hating tirade right now.

Well, that's something new for her. She usually waits until people are out of ear shot or out of the house before she starts her tirades. She's worse then Ivette, and if she ends up in F2 with Dan, deserves to lose for having no mind of her own and allowing Dan to pull her strings the entire season. He picked his patsy fromt he beginning and has played her like a violin virtuoso.

She said she is going to snap Ian's neck. Dan said to production she won't really. I think he is trying to talk her down.

I truly think Dan has deep affection for Ian.

Yeah I think he does like Ian - like a younger brother.

I'm confused at this point . . . is Dani really angry (on her own) or is this from the Dan suggestion? I don't have live feeds so I can only go by what i read.

Wouldn't it be outstanding if she slapped Ian and got evicted from the game? :giggle:

Go ahead Danielle - smack him! :fish:

I am not usually given to name calling, but what a whiny little bitch. I am also not prone to violence but I want to slap her.

I guess Ian wouldn't be all those bad things she's calling him if she had won the second part of the comp.

Please make her go away!!!! :angry:

This girl is bat shit crazy! :cookoo:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name