Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

I gave Dani as many chances as I could (more than she deserved) but time and time again she's proven herself to be a low-quality person. She's in for one rude awakening after another when this game is over.

I don't think she is capable of any kind of awakening. While she may cry and rant when she reads the things written about her, she will invent lies and excuses for who she showed herself to be. And of course, all of those people who wrote mean things are just jealous of her.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for Ian too, but having said that...he can dish it out but he can't take it. Danielle girl, your crazy is showing..might want to tuck that back in. She's being a bully...while still managing to look at herself in the mirror and suck in her cheeks. Ugh this girl!!

Ermergerd!

I can't believe she's doing that to Ian and her and Dan planned it! Wow, an all new low. That's just not right. I understand it's a game and they lie,cheat, and sell their mothers...but come one, Ian was stuttering and bouncing around and it was all for show. That's just awful. I really can't believe she and ( Dan too) would go that far. Don't give any of the jerks the $!!!!!

Sounds like some people haven't been "misted".........refreshing.

This will be DG's claim to fame after BB, I was able to manipulate and outwit an honest young man with a disability and a weak female that I was sent into the game to mentor.....I AM GREAT, RIGHT??

This will be DG's claim to fame after BB, I was able to manipulate and outwit an honest young man with a disability and a weak female that I was sent into the game to mentor.....I AM GREAT, RIGHT??

Great post lvgal. It is sad that when Dan takes Danl to the F2 that Ian will get a life lesson in distrust and how evil he needs to be to win.

I know you hate Dan but this is Big Brother and I don't think Dan should go in tippy toes trying not to offend or make anyone angry or upset. I can't for the life of me understand what some of these people that enjoy Big Brother want.

Should Big Brother not cast a man with a disability? Should Big Brother not cast a weak female? Should Big Brother not cast good players with confidence and a goal to win the game? :huh:

BB should NOT have a game where some ppl are put in a POWER position (coaches/mentors) and others are put in a weaker position.......and later put them all on the same playing field and call it FAIR.

I don't "hate Dan", I think I have more insight to him.....he obviously took advantage of the situation he was in and the DR has certainly helped him.....what I resent is calling diabolical play "magical misting" or "unbelievable powers of persuaion" when IMO, his real "power" is finding the weakness in ppl and use it against them/ or being able to look ppl in the eye and LIE.

So, I have no problem with WHAT Dan is doing to win, but since I haven't been misted, I think his tactics have been unwarranted and over the line.....JMO.

As far as the power position in week 2 Willie called a meeting of all the newbies and tried to lead a revolt. The HG should have all united and gone after the coaches. Instead they went after Willie.

dumb dumbs...

You're right Marty :) they should have......and I do not have a fav in this game, except for loving Ian, win or lose. IDk whether Dan will win but if he does win, it wouldn't change my opinion about who he's become as a person to do it.....our perceptions of him and his actions in this game are so different, which is really what BB should be about, right?

Dani is a "weak female" through her own fault. Whatever else she is, she is not stupid. She is fully aware of the choices she makes. She chooses to act like an emotional basket case and she chose to depend on two males to carry her through this game. I don't buy any "poor victim Dani" arguments anymore.

Dani isn't a "victim" but she pretends to be and has followed her "coach" Dan's directions like a good player in any other game would.... Dan pretends to be a loyal, honorable guy.....why is SHE portrayed as bad and Dan portrayed as good?

Dani isn't a "victim" but she pretends to be and has followed her "coach" Dan's directions like a good player in any other game would.... Dan pretends to be a loyal, honorable guy.....why is SHE portrayed as bad and Dan portrayed as good?

I think Dan plays the game with confidence and precision. He does not have to tell tall tales of his life. He is a good guy. He keeps it all about game and does not make it personal. Dan has never said or pretended to be loyal or honorable. Where did you get that impression? The opposite is true. He has told the diary over and over that he has to do what he has to do.

Dani is insecure and makes herself and easy target for the feeders. The mirror antics and the outrageous tales of her life. She has played a pretty good game and has lied just as well as the rest of them.

and yes every one of the houseguests has lied and deceived and played cut throat with other houseguests.

CHOO CHOO

Danielle has gotten one of the best edits for the CBS show :kisss:

Dan had gotten the evil villain edit. :sneaky:

I think Dan plays the game with confidence and precision. He does not have to tell tall tales of his life. He is a good guy. He keeps it all about game and does not make it personal. Dan has never said or pretended to be loyal or honorable. Where did you get that impression? The opposite is true. He has told the diary over and over that he has to do what he has to do.

Dani is insecure and makes herself and easy target for the feeders. The mirror antics and the outrageous tales of her life. She has played a pretty good game and has lied just as well as the rest of them.

and yes every one of the houseguests has lied and deceived and played cut throat with other houseguests.

CHOO CHOO

Danielle has gotten one of the best edits for the CBS show :kisss:

Dan had gotten the evil villain edit. :sneaky:

Well said.

lvgal ... you have a right to your opinion and I respect that, but I respectfully disagree and my opinion is that you are a bit coo coo for Cocoa Puffs if you think Dan and everyone he knows or is related to will be fired because of the fact that he is the best player in the history of the game.

BB should NOT have a game where some ppl are put in a POWER position (coaches/mentors) and others are put in a weaker position.......and later put them all on the same playing field and call it FAIR.

I don't "hate Dan", I think I have more insight to him.....he obviously took advantage of the situation he was in and the DR has certainly helped him.....what I resent is calling diabolical play "magical misting" or "unbelievable powers of persuaion" when IMO, his real "power" is finding the weakness in ppl and use it against them/ or being able to look ppl in the eye and LIE.

So, I have no problem with WHAT Dan is doing to win, but since I haven't been misted, I think his tactics have been unwarranted and over the line.....JMO.

ITA lvgal. FIGHT THE MIST!

HUH? Dan has never pretended to be be loyal or honorable.......where did I get that impression? maybe, from the way he played the game and his actions with HGs

You are able to excuse all that because he was "honest" in the DR?

hmmmm.....so ppl like dr.w & MB lie to HGs to win and "celebrate" in the dr and they are evil....Dan can lie to HGs to win but go into the DR and claim "I'm just lying to win".....and be a hero.

HUH? Dan has never pretended to be be loyal or honorable.......where did I get that impression? maybe, from the way he played the game and his actions with HGs

You are able to excuse all that because he was "honest" in the DR?

hmmmm.....so ppl like dr.w & MB lie to HGs to win and "celebrate" in the dr and they are evil....Dan can lie to HGs to win but go into the DR and claim "I'm just lying to win".....and be a hero.

Dr Will was also well-loved by many fans. MB was despised for reasons that had nothing to do with his gameplay.

Well said.

lvgal ... you have a right to your opinion and I respect that, but I respectfully disagree and my opinion is that you are a bit coo coo for Cocoa Puffs if you think Dan and everyone he knows or is related to will be fired because of the fact that he is the best player in the history of the game.

Actually I NEVER said it so maybe Dan IS "COO COO for COACOA PUFFS" (great line!!), I was "quoting" DAN, HE said, "my wife will probably be fired because she is working at a "real" (catholics will love this)Catholic Scool that does not condone lying"....

How do you know Ian hasn't been playing the sympathy card all this time? Playing America and the people in the house? Fact is, you don't. Ian wanted to make a mark on this game and he's done it. He could be exaggerating his condition for the benefit of the show. To me he seems to have a good idea of where he is going. What Dan does or does not do is mere speculation at this point and educated guesses. Ian is a thoughtful, intelligent person. He most assuredly has his likes and dislikes in the house players. I'm sure he has noticed that Dan has back-stabbed a few people and he seems fine with it. Dan took Ian under his wing a long time ago when Frank and Boogie were completely ignoring him. I have been rooting for Dan and Ian the whole game. I have no idea who is going to be in the F2 at this point - I just hope it isn't Dani.

And seriously, I'd much prefer to be "misted" by Dan than be slimed and farted on by Boogie and Frank.

Actually I NEVER said it so maybe Dan IS "COO COO for COACOA PUFFS" (great line!!), I was "quoting" DAN, HE said, "my wife will probably be fired because she is working at a "real" (catholics will love this)Catholic Scool that does not condone lying"....

He better win the money because he'll never coach again (unless penn state is hiring)

And I doubt any Catholic school would let him teach there again (in fact, he is not on their roster-lie?) after he used the story about "how his wife goes to church every morning for adoration to pray for him to win"....."adoration" is sacred to Catholics,

Ahhhhh, annoyed, STAY TUNED and watch your TV schedule.......coming soon, Evangelical preacher Dan to be on your TV every Sunday morning after his wife is fired from the Catholic School she teaches at "because they are REALLY Catholic, don't condone lying (lol)"

He will carry a bottle of "mist", spray it and ppl around the world will be saved.....IF they send him their $$$$$, of course.

Glad you liked the line! :)

And whoever said it first regarding his wife being fired is irrelevant ... You are agreeing with the possibility and I accept that as your opinion. I just have a different one - I, personally, don't see any business firing a person because a completely and totally DIFFERENT PERSON lied or because of how a completely and totally different person played a game. I think most businesses hire or fire based on an individual's ability to do the job not on how they play a game that is unrelated to the job or how someone they are related to plays a game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name