Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

I give Dani more credit than most of you here. She's not as innocent or dumb as she would like everyone to believe. Her style of play may just get her $500,000. After all.....isn't that the name of the game?

ITA! Not a fan of hers, but she knows more than she lets on.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give Dani more credit than most of you here. She's not as innocent or dumb as she would like everyone to believe. Her style of play may just get her $500,000. After all.....isn't that the name of the game?

Dani is no dumbass. When Dan wanted to send Shane home b4, she stood up and said no. It is not dumb to follow your coach to the place you where trying to go from the beginning. I have to believe that she had some inkling that Dan was going to send Shane home. She knew how pissed Dan was with her when she nixed sending Shane home the first time.

It's pretty clear to me that she has thought her chances of winning are best if she sits next to Dan. She has known this for a long time. What happened last night is exactly what she wanted to happen. It appears to Shane that Dan did the dirty work but lets not forget that Dani had to put him on the block before Dan could evict Shane. IMHO she knew all along what was going to happen. It was a great move on her part to make it look like Dan is the evil one.

It's pretty clear to me that she has thought her chances of winning are best if she sits next to Dan. She has known this for a long time. What happened last night is exactly what she wanted to happen. It appears to Shane that Dan did the dirty work but lets not forget that Dani had to put him on the block before Dan could evict Shane. IMHO she knew all along what was going to happen. It was a great move on her part to make it look like Dan is the evil one.

That's not a bad theory but she has been crying her eyes out. Could she be that upset about something she wanted to happen?

That's not a bad theory but she has been crying her eyes out. Could she be that upset about something she wanted to happen?

I'm sure she's upset that Shane is gone, but if she was really that hurt about what Dan did, do you think she would even talk to him at this point? She knows what's going on. She's known all along. When the game was reset, Dani could have gone her own way and left Dan by himself but she didn't. She stuck with him because she knew that he could get her where she is right now. If she thought for one second that Shane was her best option in F3, she never would have put him up and he'd still be there. I feel like she's crying about it because she knows what she did and she feels bad. I could be totally wrong, but I give her more credit than most. I think she's smart, a little crazy, but smart. She did what she had to do to get to the end with the best chances to win.

Did anyone else hear her say, "My daddy is gonna be so proud of me!"

Sure did....when the HG videos were played, her "proud daddy" wasn't on it, or even mentioned. I think her parents are probably in the witness protection program by now.....and are waiting for Shane to join them (he's gonna get a real shock about "sweet Dani" when he watches the season) :ph34r:

Dan might be her best chance to win but a final 3 with Dan and Shane guaranteed her at least $50,000. If Ian wins HOH, she might go home empty handed.

I think she's legit upset... And you're giving her A LOT of credit to think she'd be thinking that far ahead (ie helping her chances vs Dan in the final 2).

Look at how bad Ian cried after he caused Boogie's eviction, danielle had a thing for Shane from day 1, I don't think it was out of the realm of possibilities that she wanted shane out on a game level but felt horrible personally.

Danielle is messing up her lies. She said to Ian that he was suppose to vote him out.

She took Dan down with the veto so how could Dan vote himself out. Or was she talking about Shane. If so why would she use the veto on Dan. Ian has to know that she's lying.

Also told Dan that Shane was going to throw Part 1 and Part 2. Shane follows Danielle but that is just stupid.

The lies are catching up with her and hopefully the jury will figure it out. That Danielle and Dan have been working together the whole time.

Danielle and Dan in the Final the jury might give it to Dan. He did most of the work.

I have to give it to her she thinks she is golden, but Ian is not going to throw her the 2nd HOH. If she wants it she will need to win it. I have a problem even watching her now. I would rather watch paint dry. This is Big Brother and people lie and back stab and make up crap on a daily basis but most people do so and keep the content within the game. I have yet to figure out the sickness's she has had and has now, or her family, or her pagents have to do with big brother or with her winning the game. The lies she has told have been so over the top. I watch as Dan looks at her when she told him her parents wanted to sell her to gypsies I was waiting for him to call bs on that one. I think Dan knows she is lying. Then she was talking to Dan about Shane being jealous (of course everyone is jealous of her) when she was picking out the brown M&M's for Dan and she said her marriage fell apart. Dan says you were married then she says well no my engagement and procedes to go into detail about the guy ran up her credit cards blah blah blah. She is a piece of work. I wonder what she will do when she finds out she was not well liked in the game????

Dan, meet Dani.......who's playing who? She wanted Shane out because she knew she couldn't beat him and OMG what if HE won the money....HE would have run off as fast as he could. Now, IF she wins, he may come panting at her feet to see if she keeps thei bargain and throws him a bone. The crying was real, she really wants Shane to think she's sad.

Is there anyway AG could give Ian a special power to evict Dan and Danielle and him win $500,000 , the $50,000 for 2nd place and the $25,000 for Americas Choice???? That is not asking too much is it????

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name