Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her guys, seriously, she is an idiot!

confirmed :animated_bouncy:

I think she knew the whole time what he was planning but the blood isn't on her hands. She can keep up the "I didn't know - I trusted Dan" routine. Her vote is assured if she gets in final 2.

her drop jaw did look like a bit of a put on :animated_bouncy:

After watching what may be the one of the most stupid moves in BB history it is time to come up with those great lines Dani is so dumb__________________! Fill in the blank folks.

lawon said she is dumb :blink::animated_bouncy:

Dani is so dumb:

• she needs to go down to the bank, cash her stipend check then withdraw ALLLLLL her money to buy herself a clue.
  • the closest thing she'll come to a brainstorm in a light drizzle
  • she alphabetizes M&M's
  • she thanks Shane for a refill when he blows in her ear...or at least she used to until she pulled one of the ALL TIME CLASSIC STUPIDEST MOVES IN BB HISTORY.

NOTE: All Dan needs to do to win against Dani in Final 2 is wear a t-shirt saying "I'm with Stupid".

Can't believe she fell for Dan's crap again!! Hoping she wises up, wins the final hoh and sends Dan out the door for playing so cruel and lieing to her face many many times!!!! I use to like Dan and was glad he won his season but this year, he has been to ruthless for me by swearing on the bible and his family.......like I said in another post, Dan is NOT a very good role model for his students at St. Marys!!!!!!!!

Well, I was way off about Danielle knowing Shane was going. If she was acting like some of you think... BB really did a disservice to Ian and Dan by letting Shane watch so much of that explanation. No way Shane holds it against Danielle now.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name