Thursday, September 13th - Live Feed & BBAD

Marty

Oh and how much do you want to bet that Dan convinces Ian or Danielle (whomever wins Round 2) to throw it to him so he can look like the bad guy for the last time and secure "their" win. Then in the final two speech he will sell them out and tell the jury he got them to THROW the comp

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and how much do you want to bet that Dan convinces Ian or Danielle (whomever wins Round 2) to throw it to him so he can look like the bad guy for the last time and secure "their" win. Then in the final two speech he will sell them out and tell the jury he got them to THROW the comp

I wouldn't be surprised... but I think Ian knows better... hopefully?

Oh and how much do you want to bet that Dan convinces Ian or Danielle (whomever wins Round 2) to throw it to him so he can look like the bad guy for the last time and secure "their" win. Then in the final two speech he will sell them out and tell the jury he got

them to THROW the comp

Oh man could Dan pull that off? He's got himself competing for the final HOH already, and both of them are currently planning to take him, his power of persuasion is gonna be epic, and I take it back, he's certainly NOT playing for second.....CHOO CHOO!!

Dan has lied to and manipulated every one in the house like last time and it seems like every time BB brings former houseguest' in, the new people become losers. I wish BB would only have new houseguest so the game could be more fun and interesting instead of having to watch old players cheat and mistreat the new people. BB are you listening?