Thursday, September 13th - Live Feed & BBAD

Marty

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the first HOH comp. They usually start an endurance during the show right? Wonder what is up.

I feel really cheated that they didn't start the endurance at the end of the show and as a result we probably won't be able to watch it on the feeds! The endurance comps are one of the best parts about the feeds...

When is the first HOH comp. They usually start an endurance during the show right? Wonder what is up.

Between Shane's extended speech and they also spent some time listening in a Dan & Dani which they obviously knew would happen ...

People can hate Dan but he made BB14 one of the best seasons ever single handedly

Still love the Frank. I see Britney must still be steamed and needs somewhere to channel her anger.

She needs to get over herself.

You must not have watched the same jury house as I did. Britney was already over it, it was Frank who was still angry.

Dan is playing for second IMO. These houseguest are all going to be to bitter to vote game.

Absolutely, I can't believe for such a "superfan" Frank is being a total douche' bitter juror. I was sooo happy to see Britney putting him in his place about the whole, "I played an honest game bulls$%t."

Shane was bitter too, which I can understand and I think it will depend on if Britney or Frank gets ahold of him first to see if he sits in his pity or recognizes the game play.

You must not have watched the same jury house as I did. Britney was already over it, it was Frank who was still angry.

ditto Britney had the game in perspective - Frank was still angry and bitter (because he played the most honest clean game) :lol:

Well for Brit, it was much easier to forgive Dan since Jenn & Frank were involved... if they didn't agree, the plan wouldn't have worked out. On top of that, she knew she was going to do w/e to make sure Dan stayed on the block so she doesn't risk getting put up as replacement nominee.

I guess Frank is just bitter that he did Dan a big favor, but he got backstabbed the following week. Maybe he hasn't cooled down yet haha.

Absolutely, I can't believe for such a "superfan" Frank is being a total douche' bitter juror. I was sooo happy to see Britney putting him in his place about the whole, "I played an honest game bulls$%t."

Shane was bitter too, which I can understand and I think it will depend on if Britney or Frank gets ahold of him first to see if he sits in his pity or recognizes the game play.

I agree CeCe. That was one of the things I couldn't understand about Frank. With him being such a superfan you would think he would know how the game is played and realized that he "got got". That and the person who plays "an honest game" never wins.