Thursday, September 13th - Live Feed & BBAD

Marty

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he is Marty. (I posted this in Dan's thread but, i don't mind repeating... tee hee)

Dani talked with Shane last night/morning that she is going to use the PoV to save Dan. Shane doesn't want Ian's blood on his hands so, he thinks this is a good idea.

Of course, it's obvious to me that D/D have already worked this out and letting Shane think he's in on some "plan" for Dani/S to make it to F2. But, really Dan is going to evict Shane for himself and Dani (None of them think they can beat him in the end.) because she doesn't want Shan'es blood on her hands.

What does Dan take from this... Safety (again) and both Ian and Dani will take him to F2 if he can't make it happen for himself. CHOO CHOO :D

I don't think he is Marty. (I posted this in Dan's thread but, i don't mind repeating... tee hee)

Dani talked with Shane last night/morning that she is going to use the PoV to save Dan. Shane doesn't want Ian's blood on his hands so, he thinks this is a good idea.

Of course, it's obvious to me that D/D have already worked this out and letting Shane think he's in on some "plan" for Dani/S to make it to F2. But, really Dan is going to evict Shane for himself and Dani (None of them think they can beat him in the end.) because she doesn't want Shan'es blood on her hands.

What does Dan take from this... Safety (again) and both Ian and Dani will take him to F2 if he can't make it happen for himself. CHOO CHOO :D

Oh I just love this plan. It will be another blindside tonight if this happens. I just hope Shane doesn't get nervous and beg Dani not to use the POV.

I don't think they will Marty. Seems to me that Grodner wants a Dan/Ian F2.

I like Dan, but everyone really hopes that Dan wins.. So someone has to say "It could happen, Dan could go home tonight!". But then I would have to mail Marty a crying towel!!

:shocking:

What can I say. I like the brainiacs... choo choo :lol:

Could be a major shock tonight ... Dan told Dani he was going to evict Ian NOT Shane ... But from his earlier comments he's going to take out Shane .... WOW Drama City tonight!

I just heard that. It is going to be epic ;)

was reading that Shane was also really nervous about doing the POV eviction on live TV and he said he was nervous he would screw it up. I almost feel sorry for him but I gotta love this because I think it will be the best live show ever.

Blindsiding 3 people

Ian gave Dan his creepy monkey. Ian really thinks he is going.

I think Dani knows (deep down) that Dan is going to evict Shane but, she wants deniability (like with the funeral) because it garnered her lots of brownie points with the house guests/jurors. She just doesn't want Dan to be able to say during the F2 speeches that she knew because she wants Shane's vote.

imo

I think Dani knows (deep down) that Dan is going to evict Shane but, she wants deniability (like with the funeral) because it garnered her lots of brownie points with the house guests/jurors. She just doesn't want Dan to be able to say during the F2 speeches that she knew because she wants Shane's vote.

imo

Although she was willing to risk him going up to take Dan down ... I see what you're saying though.

Shane deserves to go for accepting this idea and not even trying to convince her of it's complete stupidity lol

imo

That could be but I don't know because it just makes no sense that she would want to keep Ian in the game when he has the highest likelyhood of winning the final HOH and a very low likelyhood that he would take her, even not knowing about the Ian/Dan F2 deal. And why make Dan swear he's voting Ian out then? I think she really might think he's keeping Shane and this will be an epic triple blindside!

That could be but I don't know because it just makes no sense that she would want to keep Ian in the game when he has the highest likelyhood of winning the final HOH and a very low likelyhood that he would take her, even not knowing about the Ian/Dan F2 deal. And why make Dan swear he's voting Ian out then? I think she really might think he's keeping Shane and this will be an epic triple blindside!

Good points GSL.. she may think she's protecting Dan from Shane and trusting Dan to do what he says. As far as why she's not making sure Ian goes... it could be there's some DR manipulations going on with Dani because you know Grodner/production want Ian and Dan to stay tonight!?!

Can I just say that I'm aggravated right now!!! Why oh why did they change Thursday night's show to 8pm! :angry: (Yes, I know it's been that way for a couple season now but, this is the 1st time I'm frustrated by it! :lol: )