An Open Letter to Allison Grodner : BB Producer

LoneTWolf

I really didn't care for this season at all, the whole coach thing was so fake! With 12 players you knew the coaches would be entering the game! Give the hamsters something to do!! Make when do things for food, all they do is lay around all day. For the past few years I haven't had the live feeds, why? BORING!!! As for past HGs, NO MORE!!! We want fresh faces, give some new players a chance to become fan favs. Stop overshadowing them with past players!!

Allison time to lose Jesse's number.

AND MIKE BOOGIE

I wonder if anyone else realizes that if you look at the name "BB Jag" That Jag is a Lawyer or a Judge Advocate or a representitive of a Military person on Trial ... Which explains why There Post is sooo convincing <Grin> I Know I bought into it ... Hook , Line, and Sinker

HUH?

No more Jessie and for Gods sake NO MORE Rachel PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...Let Americas vote truly be Americas vote with no personal favorites...I agree with a previous poster, bring back HG's from other seasons, but only the first one or maybe two evicted...Also no more winners get brought back for another shot at winning it all...There are millions of people in America, why reuse the old?...I thought the coaches thing was OK, but they should have stayed coaches...

I wonder if anyone else realizes that if you look at the name "BB Jag" That Jag is a Lawyer or a Judge Advocate or a representitive of a Military person on Trial ... Which explains why There Post is sooo convincing <Grin> I Know I bought into it ... Hook , Line, and Sinker

Whats funny is I am in school studying Legal Studies, as for the name Jag, it is my initials.

As for this season I thought it was as good as BB8, but I would also love to see the show go back to what it used to be. 12-14 newbies all competeing for half a million dollars. I also would like them to compete for food more often than they did this year, it seems the coaches comps took away the food competitions and basically made the Have Not room meaningless to have. They should have food comps again where some get put on slop and some do not. Also I think they should have the food comp where they compete for house grocery's for the week every three weeks for so. ALso lets get more luxury competitions, like the clothes competition where the Houseguests get new clothes. The other thing, is get rid of pandora's bo already, they have done it three times the past three or four seasons and it is time to come up with something new. I love to see twists every year, but do a twist where it truly messes with the houseguests minds, but don't bring back former houseguests.

OK Something I just remembered .. that I wanted to say and I don't know if we would even get that better of contestants and that is ... Why the Hell hasn't Big Brother raised it's Prize Money from 1/2 a Million to 1 million ... I mean Survivor is a Million and Amazing race is going to 2 Million Dollars ... Isn't Big Brother a game that is at least as intense and longer than those two ?

if I recall they did it one year but the stipulations were you and your partner had to make it to F2 for it to apply... anyone remember what season that was?

Let's face it...the reason they didn't put hardcore fans of the show on here, picking them out of FB and clubs instead, is because they would have been on to Dan's crap from the beginning and he would have been the first one out the door. The producers counted on the naivete of the newbies to let him run the house. He already won once...I hope Ian wins.

And Danielle for "Most Gullible!"

*´¨)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´pNut

I think this season was awful till Boogie and Frank left. Even the ratings were down during that time. Glad Dan made it interesting from then on. He is awesome. BBAD was awful this season. Worst season ever of AD. I want a season of all strangers like it should be next season.

if I recall they did it one year but the stipulations were you and your partner had to make it to F2 for it to apply... anyone remember what season that was?

Yea I remember that season .... Wasn't it like Season 9 when everyone got coupled up ... I remember all the funny moments Between Adam and Shelia with Him calling Her "Ma"

Whats funny is I am in school studying Legal Studies, as for the name Jag, it is my initials.

As for this season I thought it was as good as BB8, but I would also love to see the show go back to what it used to be. 12-14 newbies all competeing for half a million dollars. I also would like them to compete for food more often than they did this year, it seems the coaches comps took away the food competitions and basically made the Have Not room meaningless to have. They should have food comps again where some get put on slop and some do not. Also I think they should have the food comp where they compete for house grocery's for the week every three weeks for so. ALso lets get more luxury competitions, like the clothes competition where the Houseguests get new clothes. The other thing, is get rid of pandora's bo already, they have done it three times the past three or four seasons and it is time to come up with something new. I love to see twists every year, but do a twist where it truly messes with the houseguests minds, but don't bring back former houseguests.

WOOO Karma .... Cool BBJag .... Jag is a short for Judge Advocate General and is a Military Lawyer ... Good Fortune to You BBJag on your studies

I really want newbies next season because this bringing people back bit is really old and frankly I don't like the advantage the former players get. I understand doing all stars and stuff like that but come on. When they first brought a former houseguest back I thought it would be interesting, but then they did it again, then they expanded it and now it is just old and plain un fair to the newbies.

I like having twists (that effect the game mainly) because it throws the Houseguests off right from the beginning and frankly it seems many of them end up changing their entire strategy around. BB8 twist with the four people some of them know (people from the past that they didn't get along with was extremely great, in fact without that twist ED and Danielle would never had made it to the final two. BB9 I liked because it was new and it changed their game plan because it forced people to work together. The Houseguests weren't the best and not many you could truly like but the twist was good in my opinion. The twist with the sabetour was just plain stupid and it ended up backfiring anyway. Last years season was OK but the bringing the dynamic duo's back and making people pair up was just not really great. I liked the Golden Key thing because I thought it might get people to get complacent and just kind of start coasting and stop playing the game, which I think it did somewhat but it kind of made it unfair at the same time. The year they did the cliques was just plain aweful in my opinion, forcing people into teams really made no sense to me and limited who the HOH could put up for eviction. The cast that year wasn't the best either.

In the end this season was great in terms of entertainment and keeping me watching but bad in terms of the coaches which I think screwed up a lot of peoples games. Jodi never got a chance to play the game, Kara wasn't there long enough to play and the only reason for her eviction was because they wanted Dan out. The only reason Danielle was never the target to get out was because Frank became the target. JoJo in my opinion would have been there a little longer without the coaches and without Willie. Ian probably would have been voted out early so it was good for him, Shane probably would have been voted out earlier which was good for him, but for some it was bad for their game and never gave them the chance to play the game really. The twist to allow the coaches to enter the game was planned form the beginning and I won't believe anyone who says it wasn't. It seemed to me like BB blatantly tried to affect the game this season, but for entertainment value it was fun to watch. Next season though lets get all newbies, maybe change things up a bit as well. Instead of Have Not's and slop go to something different (split pea soup?) Maybe switch Veto up to allow the winner take one or both off the block, Whatever twist and changes made, make the twist affect the entire game and get creative. No more returning houseguests.

The one thing I would change is if production is going to have special power in the game, (coup d'etat, extra veto or whatever), that ALL players get to play for it and it's not just given because someone (usually productions favourite) opens pandora's box.

I thought of something else that Bugs me ... and thats the HG's getting locked down all day Wednesday's ... Now I understand somewhat if it's a Big set-up but can't ya juts get some more Labor to set things up . I Mean when the HG's get Locked down for Days at a time, they can get really Boring and then all they want to do is Sleep ..

I completely agree. All New or Quickly Evicted houseguest ONLY please and no more former players, all stars etc. Make BB the show we loved in the beginning. Looking forward to BB 15 hopefully with some changes for the better or else I am afraid y'all are going to lose most of your loyal viewing audience.

Get some new comps. Even the hgs know when each comp will be. Make them earn food, beer, games, etc. No more pool table- it is for 2 players at a time. Give them volleyball net and ball. Get them off their entitled butts!!!! It seems like the players feel they are entitled to beer, pool, hottub, etc. They get way too much food--let them run out if they overeat or waste food. I want lots more endurance and a lot less question comps. NO WHISPERING-NO SINGING or they pay a fine out of stipend. Stop this crap NOW!!!! Lastly, loose Jessie and Rachael's numbers. All of your loyal BB fans do not want to see them or hear their voices again. OK ,done venting for now but I will probably think of more. Thanks for reading.

I thought of something else that Bugs me ... and thats the HG's getting locked down all day Wednesday's ... Now I understand somewhat if it's a Big set-up but can't ya juts get some more Labor to set things up . I Mean when the HG's get Locked down for Days at a time, they can get really Boring and then all they want to do is Sleep ..

Same principle as no board games provided to houseguests. Brings out conversation and messes with their thoughts.

I actually LOVED seeing the former house guests (Boogie, Dan, Janelle and Britney) compete. If it weren't for them I'm afraid I would have been bored senseless. The only other two that even came close to playing the game were the 2 superfans - Ian and Frank. I'm not a fan of bringing in people that dont know the game because they always do the group vote thing - afraid to go out on a limb and stir the pot.

Don't put newbies and returning HGs together again.....the first time, it was a little more fair but this time, REALLY? The RHGs get to play half the game getting the newbies under their wing and then using everything they know about them during the second half.

Win or lose, it's NOT fair..

Dear Allisson/CBS. Very good season this year. Thank you so much. I was about to give up on Big based on BB13. It made my season when I heard Janelle & Dan were coming. Well worth it. I have to agree though with the ideas of all newbies to find new best player of the season/BB. I love this season. Especially with Dan's craziness. I would also agree with changing the competition a bit/having double POV or Double person on the block for eviction with 3 nominees. Here's a thought on how maybe a possible future season can be: If you are bringing past hgs. let them be in all stars season. Bring only those who did not make it to Jury. Give those who did not get a chance to prove themselves to do so. If by any chance you will bring coaches to all stars, bring past winners or any Top 3 HGs to coach the ones that did not even make it to Jury. Let the price be $50,000 + some incentive for agreeing to come instead for coaches. If it s going to be $100,000.00 then the amount for the winner should be $300,000.00/ $250,000.00. To me big brother has some similarities just like the apprentice, you have to use skills, tactics, intelligence to win or sell your win. The only thing is that big brother cannot see/communicate with the outside world. $250,000.00 should be suffice for the winner. After all, his or her coach help the winner make it to the final & win. The journey was not just one person. Maybe if it is $300,000. Winner gets 250,000 and the 50,000 goes to the charity of both winner & coach choice. I am sure many charities can make good use of that donation. Just a thought. Let me know what others think

I did not like the beds in the HN being on a slope, I do not think BB should do anything that compromises health of contestants.

I would like to see contestants with alternative lifestyles and BB ought to offer organic and whole grain foods so people from that side of the country's attitudes would be interested.

I agree on bringing back early evicteds all evicted first had no real chance.

Institute a "Stop Whispering" order so we can hear what is said in BBAD and on the feeds.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name