Wednesday, September 12th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Feeds come back tonight... probably around BBAD time. (I'm hoping they turn them on sooner than that though.)

a link was posted in Tuesday's live feed & bbad of Jordans and Shellys fight after Jeff was voted off, but you needed superpass to see it...so for those who don't have super pass here is the fight on youtube.....

[media=]

well the word is that Jenn is gone and Dani won hoh.

Just want to say good luck to the Quack Pack, you now have to turn on each other and it will be fun to watch what goes down.

No matter what we think of each of them personally they have all played a great game to make it this far. None of them are real floaters, each having won some comps, so to me that is great, all four deserving for different reasons. Good luck to Dan, Ian, Shane and Dani.

Just want to say good luck to the Quack Pack, you now have to turn on each other and it will be fun to watch what goes down.

No matter what we think of each of them personally they have all played a great game to make it this far. None of them are real floaters, each having won some comps, so to me that is great, all four deserving for different reasons. Good luck to Dan, Ian, Shane and Dani.

Very well said, Good Luck to all

I totally agree!!

For all its twist and turns I am actually happy with the final four. Some of them are very annoying but they are there to play and they are not stupid (well Shane a little). This should be a great week and I wish all of them the best. Wish the finale was 2 hours instead of 1 1/2 but what are you going to do. Also, I am glad they didn't drag along a weak player just to be them. This year of BB has been great!

I agree fredtheturtle!

And, that would be COMEDY GOLD, GreatSaltLuke!!!

TY Marty for keeping us up to date ... can't wait to see the turmoil in the Jury House... as I've said many season's.. Wish they had at least a couple Cam's in the Jury House we could see on 1 cam on the live feeds but we all know they are scared it may kill the "Golden Goose " of what is in the house <GRIN>

Here's a funny video that Wil made... says it's Part 1 of a trilogy. (Don't think he's posted part 2 or 3 yet.)

Just a little something while we all wait for the PoV winner to be divulged! ;)

[media=]