Danielle Murphree, Week 10 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan and Ian are on the block. Danielle won the PoV.

Danielle was explaining what she thinks they'll do the PoV ceremony during the live show tomorrow. Shane said, "so say the noms stay the same" and then Danielle said you (Shane) would be the deciding vote. He said, oh don't put that pressure on me. Something like that anyways!

Dan and Ian are on the block. Danielle won the PoV.

Danielle was explaining what she thinks they'll do the PoV ceremony during the live show tomorrow. Shane said, "so say the noms stay the same" and then Danielle said you (Shane) would be the deciding vote. He said, oh don't put that pressure on me. Something like that anyways!

Ummmm someone should really explain this freaking game to Shane, thats how it works you moron, or you go on the block and take your chances, which wouldn't be great lol

I want to she Shane and Danielle in the final two, Dan has already won this game once and winning the $500,000 or even $50,000 to me is unfair therefore I don't want to see him there. As for who her nominations are, she will do whatever Dan says I think which means it is Ian and Shane, her winning POV seems about right as well which means Shane is a goner.

Glad she only has one night as HOH on Showtime....the show started with her expounding on how Kara was so jealous of her. Can't take this person anymore. And she's going on about her parents coming out for the finale....I really wonder of THAT will happen after she's told so many lies.

they would be stupid to keep Ian. He would be good at all 3 of the final HOH parts. Endurance...little body, mental/ houseguest knowledge he has it in the bag. Shane would be really stupid to vote out Dan

It's not about just winning the final HoH, but you need the other 2 people to bring you to f2 in case they win... Dan will take Dani 100%... Dani is wishy washy to take Shane...

I have been hard on her this season believing her "stalker" status regarding Shane...but after tonite's episode...he is leading her on and sending mixed messages! I would be confused too based on his actions!

I would agree! He is doing it to keep her happy and take him to F2 However u dont play with peoples emotions! Especially if they are unstable! He is playing with fire and doesnt even no it!