Shane Meaney, Week 10 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 9/13

CeCiMom

She didn't win much?? She never got to play anything, a couple of coach's comps nd that was it, she never even got to play a veto.

That is true, but I'm guessing even if she had gotten to play in more comps, she wasn't as in shape this season after the baby and all and probably wouldn't have done that great against physical beasts like Frank and Shane and quiz wizards like Ian but that is just speculation of course.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem! Also, if you haven't seen season 6 or 7, Janelle was just a shadow of her former self this season. Back then she was a beautiful comp beast who was also great tv outside of comps due to her fearless and confrontational personality and people loved her for her passionate loyalty to her alliance. This season she didn't win much, seemed to do all her trash talking behind people's backs, played a floater game and just didn't seem as vibrant as she used to be. I would also say Dan isn't so much popular because people can relate to him but because he is a mastermind of the game and plays it completely emotionless like chess and seems to be an expert of psychology and how to manipulate people.

Wow! That's interesting! I would never have guessed Janelle to be loyal!

I wish we could hear Britney yelling at Shane when he arrives. How many times did Brittney tell Shane not to offer or be a pawn. He played badly and counted on Britney and Dan to help him out. Hope Jenn tells him that Danielle wanted him out before he won POV. That she was tired of him following her around and could wait till Thursday. That the plan was to keep her and vote out Shane.

I wish we could hear Britney yelling at Shane when he arrives. How many times did Brittney tell Shane not to offer or be a pawn. He played badly and counted on Britney and Dan to help him out. Hope Jenn tells him that Danielle wanted him out before he won POV. That she was tired of him following her around and could wait till Thursday. That the plan was to keep her and vote out Shane.

I agree, say what you want about Shane, but the fact was he was lucky to be aligned with Dan and Brittany as he was just too dumb. YOu do not volunteer to be the pawn all the time, be a physical threat, and expect to make it to the end.

He also played a much more dirty game then people seem to think, it is much worse to lead a girl on and have a fake showmance to get ahead then it is to swear on the bible about things to people who know you should not be trusted.

Shane .... not the smartest player in BB history that's for sure! Not even trying to stay off the block and gving your fate to DAN? ... He had this coming! Just an absolutely foolish move on his part .. Ian knew he was going so it's not like he would have shocked Ian if he just voted him out.

I felt kinda bad for him for a minute, but I also thought, you moron, you let yourself be put up on the block so you deserve it...especially for trusting Dan to not send you packing after knowing all of Dan's manipulation, and BTW I do love Dan and I am hoping he wins.

My friends who only watch BB on TV and do not have the live feeds or go on Morty's and read the boards are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at Dan and just feel horrible for Shane now. It's really funny the difference in people's perception of what is happening when they don't know the whole backstory and what has actually been going on in the house and have only been watching the show on TV.

Just about every eviction Shane lied and told people they were OK. He would say I swear. He had no problem lying to them until they went out the door. He has no problem shaking hands and making final 2's or 3's or 6's. He shook hands with Boogie and Frank and had no problem going after them.

Shane knew how the game worked. He should not be so outraged at Dan for lying or shaking hands or swearing.

I think once Britney slaps him around in the Jury house he will put things in perspective. I think he was just shell shocked.

Just about every eviction Shane lied and told people they were OK. He would say I swear. He had no problem lying to them until they went out the door. He has no problem shaking hands and making final 2's or 3's or 6's. He shook hands with Boogie and Frank and had no problem going after them.

Shane knew how the game worked. He should not be so outraged at Dan for lying or shaking hands or swearing.

I think once Britney slaps him around in the Jury house he will put things in perspective. I think he was just shell shocked.

Very true! In Shane's defense, though, I don't think he's outraged. His exit was far classier than Frank's. He said Dan is playing a dirty game, which is undeniably true. Sure he was upset but who wouldn't be? Eviction sucks, especially when you know you brought it on yourself.

Yeah he would not only lie to people but he would really get into the lie passionately. He would go on a rant about his allies and emphasize why it was best for him to make a certain decision before going back on it and then blaming other people for the betrayal. If you go back and see how he needlessly made Frank and Boogie feel like he was with them all the way you can see why they were so pissed off about the situation.

Yeah he would not only lie to people but he would really get into the lie passionately. He would go on a rant about his allies and emphasize why it was best for him to make a certain decision before going back on it and then blaming other people for the betrayal. If you go back and see how he needlessly made Frank and Boogie feel like he was with them all the way you can see why they were so pissed off about the situation.

Remember, the reason Shane was going up and Dan was coming off the block was two-fold. First to trick Dan into thinking that everything was good between Dan and Dani and that Shane and Dani really didn't trust each other. Second, the blood would be on Dan's hands for evicting Ian. In Shane's mind, it would be Dan vs Shane and Dani in the F3 and if either of them won the HOH, Dan was a goner. His real problem was, he let Dan slip the knife in his back first.

When Shane sits down and thinks about it, he will realize that the plan to take Dan down, made absolutely no sense at all. It was just dumb. Did they really think a guy with as much game sense as Dan, was gonna let a couple go into the final three with him? The plan was dumb and he got what was coming to him for being a dumb player.

You know when you think about it, in almost every situation in which Dan has supposedly stabbed someone in the back, it was like they all just place the knife in Dan's hand, place it in the middle of their back and dared Dan to shove it in. Dan, simply took advantage of opportunity.

You know when you think about it, in almost every situation in which Dan has supposedly stabbed someone in the back, it was like they all just place the knife in Dan's hand, place it in the middle of their back and dared Dan to shove it in. Dan, simply took advantage of opportunity.

LOL!! Well said!!!

I'd also like to say, let's not forget the week Boogie went and Shane sat there and blamed the nominations 100% on Britney even though ( a ) his entire alliance wanted it and ( b ) he was the one who made the nominations. He deserved exactly what he got.

I think Shane was confused about where he was.......always seemed to me like someone who packed a bag, got picked up and dropped off but never really was sure about where he ended up.......is this OZ?

Is Dan the Wizard?

Is Danielle the wicked witch of the East or West?

per interview

Shane was Mr. Vermont 2010 on Cosmopolitan and that is how Big Brother found him.

He also was really plugging for the $$ America's Choice. He said his parents are in really bad shape and he wanted to help them if he won BB.

He told Danielle that he gave his parents his car becuase his was in such bad shape, recently.....but I remember thinking that earlier he was talking about how much he needed it to pay bills he had from flipping houses when the housing market crashed.

Maybe he was smarter player than I gave him credit for and he lied.

Just saw Shane's interview with Jeff. I knew Frank would be the most bitter jury member but I believe Shane is about to join Frank in that realm. It was okay for Shane to blindside others. It was okay for him to trick Dan into getting the blood on his hands to evict Ian. It was okay to completely blame Britney and watch for weeks while Dan took the blame for something that was Ian's fault. I NEVER thought I would say this. Joe has a thousand times more class than you do Shane. You are a tool.

Just saw Shane's interview with Jeff. I knew Frank would be the most bitter jury member but I believe Shane is about to join Frank in that realm. It was okay for Shane to blindside others. It was okay for him to trick Dan into getting the blood on his hands to evict Ian. It was okay to completely blame Britney and watch for weeks while Dan took the blame for something that was Ian's fault. I NEVER thought I would say this. Joe has a thousand times more class than you do Shane. You are a tool.

I think you gotta give the kid a little while to get over this, Joe is older and saw it coming. I agree Shane should have asked Danielle more persuasively to leave things be, that is his fault. But to call him stupid or a tool, go over to Danielle's thread and attack her.....just my opinion.

I think you gotta give the kid a little while to get over this, Joe is older and saw it coming. I agree Shane should have asked Danielle more persuasively to leave things be, that is his fault. But to call him stupid or a tool, go over to Danielle's thread and attack her.....just my opinion.

I do think his play was stupid. You never agree to be the pawn because the pawn always goes home. I believe he is a tool (my opinion) and have thought that throughout most of the game because he tried to blame others and never accepted it nor did he man up for his own actions. Joe didn't even like Dan and Joe stood up against Frank and Boogie when they were bullying Dan and I gained so much respect for him for that when he wasn't even involved in the situation. Shane didn't defend Dan at all and let them attack him and worse, threw his coach under the bus hard core when it was not her fault either. Danielle at least didn't throw anybody under the bus when she nominated Janelle (i.e. anyone in the Silent Six or the Quack Pack). I will call Danielle out for the things I don't agree with that she has done (and there are many) but in this case, I am saying this about Shane. In Shane's thread. I might forgive him if he lets things go and learns to separate the game from real life. Jerry called Dan Judas but Dan still treated him with respect in the house and outside the house. They keep in touch because Dan actually IS a good person outside of the game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name