Shane Meaney, Week 10 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 9/13

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've played a great game too Shane. Great competitor and pulled back when the target was getting too big, Threw some comps and hid behind some bigger targets and you didn't piss off jury members... smart play. I wouldn't mind seeing you win.

Potential bad news for Ian and Shane fans. If the Dani HOH is confirmed, it is likely both Ian and Shane will not make it to Final 3. See scenarios below.

nominations - Ian and Shane

- Ian wins POV

-Dan goes up and Ian votes Shane out

-Shane wins POV

-Dan goes up and Shane votes Ian out

-Dan wins POV

-does not use it and votes Ian out

nominations - Ian and Dan

- Ian wins POV

-Shane goes up and Ian votes Shane out

-Shane wins POV

-does not use it and Shane votes Ian out

-Dan wins POV

-Shane goes up and Dan votes Ian out

nominations - Shane and Dan

- Ian wins POV

-does not use it and Ian votes Shane out

-Shane wins POV

-Ian goes up and Shane votes Ian out

-Dan wins POV

-Ian goes up and Dan votes Ian out

I could see Shane keeping Ian if Dani or Shane wins the POV.

Dan and Dani decided the noms would be Dan and Ian. Danielle doesn't trust Dan to make the choice and will leave him on the block.

Shane has a Final 2 with Dani. He most know that Dan will take Danielle to the end. That leaves Ian that he probably thnks will take him.

Just for laughs I like to see this happen. The look on Danielle face would be priceless when Dan gets voted out.

Than to add to the fun have Ian win the Final HOH and evict Danielle.

Priceless

Dan and Dani decided the noms would be Dan and Ian. Danielle doesn't trust Dan to make the choice and will leave him on the block.

Shane has a Final 2 with Dani. He most know that Dan will take Danielle to the end. That leaves Ian that he probably thnks will take him.

Just for laughs I like to see this happen. The look on Danielle face would be priceless when Dan gets voted out.

Priceless

Agree, that would be great.

Priceless

I'd love that... AHH LOL!

Priceless

Best case scenario! If he wins POV, I hope he and Ian make a final 2 deal with Ian.

I think if Shane does win PoV, it'd be his best interest to kick out Dan... However... I think Dani and Dan will convince him to kick out Ian instead... What do y'all think?

I think Shane thinks that he can't beat Ian. I think he thinks he can beat Dan or Dani. So, I think Shane will vote out Ian if he wins POV.

I think Ian thinks he can't beat Shane, but can beat Dan and Dani. So, Ian will vote out Shane if he wins POV.

I think Dan thinks he can't beat Shane or Ian. So, he will vote Ian out if he wins POV and try to get to final 2 with Dani.

I think Dani knows she can't beat Ian, Shane, or likely Dan. I think she knows that Ian, Shane, and Dan will all take her to the Final 2 as she is the easiest to beat. And, since she is going to be in Final 3, I think she knows it is very likely that she has won $50,000.

Dan will vote out Shane if he wins PoV to ensure that both Ian and Dani take him to F2 if either one of them win the last HoH.

I truly think Shane is going up. It looks like Danielle won POV and I am willing to make a bet that Dan will tell her to take him off the block and put Shane up in his place. She will do whatever Dan says I think so I think he goes home this week.

I truly think Shane is going up. It looks like Danielle won POV and I am willing to make a bet that Dan will tell her to take him off the block and put Shane up in his place. She will do whatever Dan says I think so I think he goes home this week.

Early in the season Danielle told someone that she wanted more than anything.......for her and Shane to be the final 2 ...so that they would be alone in the house.

Shane is playing with fire with this girl! She is unstable! I know he has to keep her happy so he can go far! That is a shame! She is inlove majorly! And when he picked her for the outing that sent her over the top! If he is not into her he is going to have major problems when he gets out! She is not playing with a full deck!

Dan knows not to push that button with her! When it comes to shane she doesnt think straight! We see it as shane needs to keep her happy so she wont turn and take dan to F2! But she sees it as they are inlove and shane really diggs her! She will tell dan to pack his bags if that ever come out of his mouth! Besides Ian is more of a threat game wise becuz he has book sense but no common sense!

Shane has definitely strapped the reins to Danielle. He's been riding this chariot for a while, in case you haven't noticed. He gives her just enough encouragement to keep her guessing and still interested. Guess all's fair - girls do it all the time in BB and so do guys. He'll lead her on until the show is over and then tell her he's gay or married. He's lain low for quite a few weeks, only coming alive to win competitions. He hasn't made any earth-shattering moves in the game but I guess baby-sitting Dani takes all his time :rolleyes:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name