Dan Gheesling, Week 10 (Nominee/Off Block by PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem with your thought process is that he wanted to get Ian out before he wanted to get Shane out. He put up Ian first, remember? If Ian hadn't won that POV, Dan would have convinced Jenn and Dani to send him home instead of Joe. Dani didn't veto Shane going home until after Ian won POV.

Yes, but that was before when he thought he could keep Jenn to the end. He had to re-work his strategy now that she is gone. It's not really about winning the money (slim chance) it's about getting to the F2 (Odds are better with Dani and Ian than with Dani and Shane.) and being able to claim (and mostly he wants all of us to claim) that he is the best player to ever play the game.

I think he's the best already but, he's trying to put some nuts, cherries and whip cream on that sundae for the rest of ya'all!!! Chooo choooo :D

Have no one been paying attention to the past week, Dan is going after Shane not Ian. He is going to tell Danielle to use the POV on him and then he is going to vote Shane out. Dan might even make it sound like he will send Ian packing but i doubt it. I think Shane goes home tonight because Dan will tell Danielle what to do and she will do it. Dan should be labled the puppet master. Danielle does whatever Dan says I don't think Shane has a shot in this game.

The hubby and I were watching BB after dark and watching Dan work his magic and we both said his wife must think "I wonder if Dan uses his Jedi mind tricks on me???" Yes he's playing a game but with his talent of manipulation it has to be a big part of his normal every day life. I know he's a coach, but it all just comes way to easy for him... Just sayin' (typin')

Wow, just read that Dan promised he's going to evict Ian, not Shane, tonight! Question is... is he being honest with Dani??? (I don't think he is.)

This is gonna be another epic night on Big Brother thanks to The Mist! None of them knows whats coming he's gonna catch them all off guard with this move ... Yet another move by the best player in BB history

I'll co-sign that!

Grodner tweeted tht tonight might be the biggst blindside of the summer

I hope she's not talking about Danielle blind-siding Dan? :sneaky: (Not that this has been discussed by anyone but, it sure would get us viewers!)

Has anyone ever completed a 3-Way blindside all at the same time Haha ... Please play out!

I don't think there has been and as someone said earlier... epic night! (Although, I think Danielle kinda knows Shane is going.)

I can't believe the balls/brilliance of this guy! With one move he is going to breakup Dani/Shane and ensure that whoever wins final HOH will take him to F2 (Ian will feel very grateful to Dan and Dani knows she can't beat Ian in F2).

Sometimes I wonder if he is playing for 2nd though. He has brutally backstabbed the majority of the jury. Can he really suck the votes out of them for a win? If he does it will be beyond anything anyone has ever accomplished in BB by far!

I will never step onto the Dan train but as it goes by, I will give a nod and a wave to a great BB player. But I think it was too easy for him because BB brought in players that were far below his calibre. Frank and Ian were the only ones who really played BB and Frank was derailed by his Boogie love, while Ian was blinded by wanting a QP F4 that he believes he created.

...Sometimes I wonder if he is playing for 2nd though. He has brutally backstabbed the majority of the jury. Can he really suck the votes out of them for a win? If he does it will be beyond anything anyone has ever accomplished in BB by far!

I agree... I think he considers getting to F2 "winning" and he wants the title more than the money... not that he won't do/say anything to the jury to win that too! :lol:

She said #mist in the tweet so I dont think so cecimom I think its wht you think shane bye bye blindside

dan is diabolcal hehe

Awesome... thanks for telling me that "mist" part.

I will never step onto the Dan train but as it goes by, I will give a nod and a wave to a great BB player. But I think it was too easy for him because BB brought in players that were far below his calibre. Frank and Ian were the only ones who really played BB and Frank was derailed by his Boogie love, while Ian was blinded by wanting a QP F4 that he believes he created.

I was going to say 'prech but, I respect your post too much.

I can't believe the balls/brilliance of this guy! With one move he is going to breakup Dani/Shane and ensure that whoever wins final HOH will take him to F2 (Ian will feel very grateful to Dan and Dani knows she can't beat Ian in F2).

Sometimes I wonder if he is playing for 2nd though. He has brutally backstabbed the majority of the jury. Can he really suck the votes out of them for a win? If he does it will be beyond anything anyone has ever accomplished in BB by far!

Win or lose, I think Dan wants to go down as the best player in BB history, which he will as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who doesn't wash his lucky shorts for all these years, dusts them off, comes back in the house and plays a heck of a game, deserves to win. But I think Dan will be ok if he came in second; CHOO, CHOO

Dan I have never been a fan of yours but if you send Shane home tonight it will change my opinion of you. Please take Ian to the F2 as he deserves it soooo much more than Dani. Let the "looney girl" go home next!!!!

Win or lose, I think Dan wants to go down as the best player in BB history, which he will as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who doesn't wash his lucky shorts for all these years, dusts them off, comes back in the house and plays a heck of a game, deserves to win. But I think Dan will be ok if he came in second; CHOO, CHOO

I agree.....if he gets through tonight (horror the blindside could be Dan, better not be) he will have surpassed Dr Will.....that many consider the best BB player .....so the crown will be passed