Dan Gheesling, Week 10 (Nominee/Off Block by PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Cleo BB14 ‏@MissCleoBB14

HOH comp came down to tiebreaker between Dan & Danielle; Dan guessed over, so Danielle won though she was WAY off #BB14

If this is true, this is HUGE for Dan. I think both Shane and Ian will take Dan to the final 3 if they win POV -- both out of loyalty to their deals with Dan ... how ironic! Dan will still have to win the final HOH if he wants to sit next to Dani in the final 2 but with at least he doesn't have to worry about keeping both himself and Dani here this week!

I don't think he nees this PoV. Ian and Shane would evict the other and of course he'd take himself down if he wins it. He should be good to go this week.

Dan, I've thought you were the best player to play the game since you won BB10. Now I know!!! (I'm not sure I liked all your moves/antics this season but, I respect the results.)

Team Dan (ChOoCHOo)

I hope you can pull off a win with a well thought out and poignant speech and answers at the F2 Q&A. No matter if you leave at F3 or come in 2nd... you're the best that's ever played, hands down!

name='CeCiMom' timestamp='1347419212' post='770913']

Dan, I've thought you were the best player to play the game since you won BB10. Now I know!!! (I'm not sure I liked all your moves/antics this season but, I respect the results.)

Team Dan (ChOoCHOo)

I hope you can pull off a win with a well thought out and poignant speech and answers at the F2 Q&A. No matter if you leave at F3 or come in 2nd... you're the best that's ever played, hands down!

Me too. I'm hoping for either Dan or Ian for POV. Somehow I don't trust Shane or Dani.

I know Dan was talking about getting rid of Ian a little while ago... but I think it is now in his best interest to keep him. If the F3 is Dan, Danielle and Ian, I think both Danielle and Ian both take Dan to the F2. Dan should have took Shane out when he had the chance. Now he is stuck competing against Shane (physical) and Ian (mental). I don't think it matter too much this week cause I think if Shane wins POV he would probably evict Ian and if Ian wins POV he would evict Shane. But now Dan is looking at a F3 with Danielle and Shane/Ian... if he would have voted Shane out when he was thinking about it he would be in the F3 with Danielle and Jenn. I think Dan could have easily beat them in the F3 comp and easily beat them (Danielle or Jenn) in the F2 jury vote. It is now going to be a struggle to beat Shane/Ian in the F3. If Shane wins F3 he is taking Danielle... not to mention Danielle might choose Shane over Dan for the F2. If Ian wins the F3 he will take Dan to the final 2 but I think Ian would win the jury vote.

I think Dan knows he messed up... now he is going to have to win a competition in order to win the whole thing.

Regardless... I think Dan is going to win it all.

I wish Dan had of got Shane out during his HOH but he didn't have the votes.

Dani and Ian would have voted out Joe. No way was Dani giving into Dan.

The DE for Dan HOH was a mess. Shane, Dani and Dan had spoken about getting Ian out if they won HOH before the DE. But for some reason Shane and Dani were confused. Maybe there isn't enough air getting into the house. They mess up his HOH which should have gone smoothly.

Dan better not throw it.

Dream event:

Noms are Shane and Ian

Ian wins POV

Takes himself off

Dan is replacement Nom

Votes to Evict Dan

I like the scenario except .... Votes to evict Shane .... It doesn't matter how it shakes down if Ian is there in F3 he will have to win because nobody really wants to take him to the end because he'll most likely beat any of them.

Dream event:

Noms are Shane and Ian

Ian wins POV

Takes himself off

Dan is replacement Nom

Votes to Evict Dan

Dan lovers on here are going to hate you but I agree... I just don't see it happening because Shane and Ian are both honest and loyal and Shane has a final 3 with D/D and Ian has his Renegades final 2 with Dan.

I believe 2 of the final 3 is set. Dani because she won HOH. And, Dan because he made a deal with everybody. I believe all his bases are covered. I have been watching Dan misting folks the whole game and I don't know how he gets away with it. Before Ian won the POV, he was a dead man walking. Dan decided he wanted to send Shane home and Dani blocked the deal and he was unable to get the deal done. But, he misted Shane and Ian and convinced them both to keep the ideal of of him backstabbing each of them, secret. As it stands right now, I think if anyone wins the veto other than Ian, Ian is gone. If Ian wins the POV, Shane is gone.

I don't think he nees this PoV. Ian and Shane would evict the other and of course he'd take himself down if he wins it. He should be good to go this week.

This my 1st time on here and I have 1 question - why is Dan still in the house after he grabbed Ian by the throat? This scene was seen by many and if you tried to FB to Sept. 5th at 11:47 you can't. Actually Set. 5th does not even exist. Willie didn't touch Joe except by a chest bump and he was ot of there. As he should have been. So Dan should be out of there also.

dan.jpg

Dan Gheesling

I am not a fan of yours. Not bc of the way you played most of the game, but the swearing on the Bible. That is deplorable. Also when you grabbed Ian by the throat you should have been evicted from the house. Unbelievable is all I can say. Alison Grodner must be desparate to keep you in the house. Shame on her and shame on you.

What? Why did Dan supposedly grab Ian by the throat? I hadn't heard about this.

Because it's not true.

Dan lovers on here are going to hate you but I agree... I just don't see it happening because Shane and Ian are both honest and loyal and Shane has a final 3 with D/D and Ian has his Renegades final 2 with Dan.

I'm not a Dan lover at all. In fact I'm not a fan of any of the remaining house guest, but you have to admit this guy deserves to win the most... and it's not really close. I might entertain the argument that Ian deserves it, but I don't think it is that close. What Dan has done socially is nothing short of amazing. People keep talking about Dan's mist... and I'm jumping on board. Dan can get these people to do and believe anything. He has literally got Ian to do all the dirty work. He has carried Danielle to the F2. Remember the conversation Dan had with Danielle after the funeral, said what he did made her golden to the finals... he was right. And like someone pointed out... how in the world did he managed to keep the secret that he wanted Ian and Shane voted out a couple weeks ago. Dan is sneaky and full of shit... he swore on everything that was sacred to him and lied... but you have to admit he has ran the Quack Pack (whom has ran the house) for the last month without any of the other members noticing he was calling the shots.

What? Why did Dan supposedly grab Ian by the throat? I hadn't heard about this.

It didn't happen and even if something like that had happened, it wasn't met with the same intent that Wllies tirade was. Dan does a lot in jest and haters are looking for a reason for him to be gone. I'd like all the haters to go to the FB point of Dan's funeral and watch it all the way through and watch the conversation with Frank after. If you do not have feeds go back to the day of the funeral on morty's recap page. I believe it was the 26th of Aug at 7:51 pm. He swears on his Bible, his wedding ring, and his grandfather's chain that Ian was the one who had sold them out. NOT on any sort of final 2 deal. For that they simply shook hands and said final 2. Making and breaking deals is part of the game. Even if he had made a deal on the Bible, it shouldn't matter. It is a game and you take the means you have to play and use them to your full potential. Dan is winning and doing what it takes to win. Whether you agree with his methods or not, it's working for him yes?

It didn't happen and even if something like that had happened, it wasn't met with the same intent that Wllies tirade was. Dan does a lot in jest and haters are looking for a reason for him to be gone. I'd like all the haters to go to the FB point of Dan's funeral and watch it all the way through and watch the conversation with Frank after. If you do not have feeds go back to the day of the funeral on morty's recap page. I believe it was the 26th of Aug at 7:51 pm. He swears on his Bible, his wedding ring, and his grandfather's chain that Ian was the one who had sold them out. NOT on any sort of final 2 deal. For that they simply shook hands and said final 2. Making and breaking deals is part of the game. Even if he had made a deal on the Bible, it shouldn't matter. It is a game and you take the means you have to play and use them to your full potential. Dan is winning and doing what it takes to win. Whether you agree with his methods or not, it's working for him yes?

well said

I do not like the way that Dan played in his season and I do not like the way he has played in this season. It doesn't really matter what I like because I am not playing the game of big brother. The truth is that they have left him in this game. It will be a decision that will probably bite them all but time will tell and there is still a little of big brother left to play. Having said that Dan is who he is and he did what he had to do to stay in the game but I think even in reality tv there is a line that you shouldn't cross and I think he did cross that line in his antics with Frank. It worked so good for him. I do believe that this could hurt him in the jury depending on who he is in the final with (if he makes it) I do not think Frank will vote for him because of what he did. Brittany may not after she finds out what the deal was with Frank. Ashley who knows it depends on the drugs she is on at the time. Joe may vote for him, Jenn from what i understand is upset with him so she may not vote for him either. So I do hope if its him and Danielle that she does not win. He does deserve to win to do what he has done in the game even if I don't like it. Ian I think does deserve to win also he has played a good game.

This my 1st time on here and I have 1 question - why is Dan still in the house after he grabbed Ian by the throat? This scene was seen by many and if you tried to FB to Sept. 5th at 11:47 you can't. Actually Set. 5th does not even exist. Willie didn't touch Joe except by a chest bump and he was ot of there. As he should have been. So Dan should be out of there also.

I don't like Dan and would love it if there was something that would get him out but even I would never believe this happened. Dan does not play that kind of game. His game is words and unfortunately for those dummies in the house, he is very good at words.