Ian Terry, Week 10 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Yet what I think Ian is going to be most known for is joining a 5-person alliance knowing he was the 5th person! :blink: For what? So he could say

he masterminded the demise of Mike Boogie?! Really? He looks like a fool. And if he doesn't make the final two, he really looks like a fool. At

that point, I hope he feels it was worth losing a half million dollars over.

I hope they not waiting for me to xplain wht you xplained for me. thanks. he a dweeb its not like people wont be saying that. real world. if he win maybe differnt if not for sure

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the deal. I believe that there are 2 people left in the house worthy of winning BB. Ian is one. Dan is the other. Since Danielle appears to have won the F4 POV, Ian is likely gone because she will get Shane to evict Ian. Even Dan will support this because it will keep the blood off of his hands. I'm sorry to see Ian go but I cannot help but think... Please Dan... win the final HOH because I do not trust Danielle to pick Dan to go to F2 with her.

Oh crossing my fingers he goes home tonight! His downfall is that he wanted to keep qp together! He had a chance to take dan out twice but instead he thought jenn was his major threat! Lol! Brit told ian not to trust. dan! But he did anyway and look what happen! Dan betrayed his alliance, put him on the block and he took out jenn who he had a better shot wining against! Although it was still over for him at this point no matter what if jenn stayed! Ian played stupid! I agree with carmen! Like ive been saying book sense yes common sense no! His hoh was a waste! There were bigger fish ti fry! But keeping the qp was important!

I think he still has a shot.. dani may take dan off and put up shane because then dan will get his hands dirty voting out ian......but he may vote out shane instead.....

OMG that would be epic. Oh pleeeeeeeeeze let that happen. Another blindside.

Ian is not out just yet friends .... It sounds to me like Dan and Dani had a conversation before the feeds came back and she may be taking Dan down so it will be Dan's call on who goes. Dan looked at the camera and asked which one he should get rid of ... Dani also mentioned to Shane she might take Dan off the block.

From Dani's perspective I think she'd be better to leave things as they are but if she in fact uses the veto on Dan ... Dan's best play might be to take his chances with Ian. With Ian and Dani in the final 2 there is a good chance Dan is in the Finale!

OMG that would be epic. Oh pleeeeeeeeeze let that happen. Another blindside.

It is going to happen. Shane thinks he's part of a big plan to get Ian's blood on Dan's hands instead of his AND that Dan will think D/S are not a couple anymore (they're planning to stage a fight) What Shane doesn't know is that Dan will vote him out and I don't have any first hand knowledge but, there is no way Dani doesn't know Dan's voting out Shane either.

Please say it isnt so! I want ian out! Dan would be crazy to take ian over shane! Ian will/win at quizzes! Ian is the bigger fish

You might think so but Ian is the one that is more likely to take Dan to the finale ... Dan could still walk away with $100,000 even if he loses Big Brother and that's what he came on the show to try and win in the first place

Ian has played this game and played it well. I like him so much he has stayed true to an alliance that he chose. He did get out Mike Boogie and that is a major accomplisment no one else including Dan was going to do it. I am hoping that Dani does use the pov to take down Dan and he will vote out Shane. Dan has a final 2 deal with both Ian and Dani and so he is in the finale no matter who wins the final HOH. I believe that Ian will honor his final 2 deal if he wins, if not I do not think Dan will. Dan is not an idiot and knows that Shane will take Danielle and I don't think he believes Danielle 100 per cent that she would take him. With Shane gone its a given for him. Ian may not be a hunky guy and he has his quirks but I think he is a nice kid who loves the game of big brother and I really hope he is not gone tonight. I want him to win....,

So what does Ian think is going to happen today? Does he think he is going home or Dan is going home?

I don't see any anxiety in this kid since the feeds came back.

I think he knows that Shane will send him home and Dan hasn't told him that Dani will save him because he doesn't want Ian to think he also has a final 2 with Dani.

Please, please, please big brother gods, send the rocking bouncing 4 yr. old to his mommy Brit! She deserves to have her pet sent to her. I heard them discussing Ian's SAT & ACT scores last night, he is so not a genius. His head is full of useless big brother crap so everyone thinks he is brilliant. Boy does he have a lot of people fooled. I also think all of the stemming is fake too, at least most of it. When he isn't looking for sympathy he has no problem sitting still. He is on the block, thinks he is getting voted out, and I didn't see him rocking or bouncing once last night on BBAD. Every one defends poor little Ian because " that's how he handles stress", if that were true he should be bouncing off the walls right now. What is more stressful than thinking you are getting voted out? If he were truly the genius everyone claims he would be at MIT, or an Ivy league school on a full academic scholarship. Knowing a lot about a tv show or talking above someone else's vocabulary doesn't make you smart?

i like him and hope he wins. I think he would take Dan to the end because he would want to win against the best player unlike Dan who will take who he thinks he can beat. Ian may be quirky but he has grown on me and has proved to be loyal to the people he decided to be alligned with. He has played a good game. Just because he doesn't go around acting like Dan doesn't mean he didn't play. Of the 4 people left there are only 2 that in my opinion have played well and that is Ian and Dan. Danielle likes to think she is the best player ever but she has done nothing but what Dan wants the entire game. Shane has escaped being voted out by winning the POV when he needed to but other than that unless Britany was explaining the game to him he was and is clueless.

Your right Dan will backstab just to make it to the end like he has done this entire game. I know that Danielle doesn't want to be the one who get Shane evicted and I am sure if Dan votes Shane out tonight (Dan will most likely be taken off the block) which I think he will do it is going to blindside Danielle once again, if she wins the final HOH she might take Ian to the final two since she will have lost her respect for Dan, but like she has done all season she will do what Dan wants her to do because she can't make up her own mind. I wonder if she is going to ask Dan after the show is done if she should date Shane and do what Dan tells her to do. No Backbone on that girl.

Thank god Ian will finally be evicted tomorrow!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Ian I think is safe this week, Dan will be taken off the block and Shane will obviously go up in his place. Dan will then vote to get rid of Shane. What I would love to see happen is Danielle grow a backbone and tell Dan that she will use it on him to make him think he is safe, and then flip it last second and don't change the nominations. Then Tell Shane this is the time to get rid of Dan. That would be EPIC!!!!!

Here is the deal. I believe that there are 2 people left in the house worthy of winning BB. Ian is one. Dan is the other. Since Danielle appears to have won the F4 POV, Ian is likely gone because she will get Shane to evict Ian. Even Dan will support this because it will keep the blood off of his hands. I'm sorry to see Ian go but I cannot help but think... Please Dan... win the final HOH because I do not trust Danielle to pick Dan to go to F2 with her.

Ian does deserve to win this game, but I think an argument can be made for all of them at this point. Ian was smart enough to align himself with people at the reset and not let be known until it was too late for people to do anything about it. Ian got Boogie sent packing, he then got Frank finally evicted.

Dan deserves to win because he found a way to pull himself off the block when he was about to be evicted, he masterminded his funeral and got Frank and Jenn to change their target to Britney. Then since he has been masterminding everyone to keep him around.

It is going to happen. Shane thinks he's part of a big plan to get Ian's blood on Dan's hands instead of his AND that Dan will think D/S are not a couple anymore (they're planning to stage a fight) What Shane doesn't know is that Dan will vote him out and I don't have any first hand knowledge but, there is no way Dani doesn't know Dan's voting out Shane either.

Danielle might have an idea that he is going to vote out Shane, but she might not believe it either. What would be smart for her I think is to keep the nominations the same and get rid of Dan, Ian is not the best physical player really so I think in the first part of the HOH he is out early, then in the second part of the HOH he will have to remember but also do so quickly which I think might be hard for him since he will have to do it under water. Danielle and Shane will have a better shot at that one. The winner of that one would probably be Danielle and Shane who would then take each other to the final two, Ian will be gone in third place I think. But what I think will eventually happen tonight is Dan is coming off the block, he is going to vote Shane out and then Ian, Dan and Danielle will fight it out in the first part. Dan will probably feel like he can handle the second part of the HOH pretty well and Danielle might win part one. Dan and Danielle in the final two I am calling it right now.

You might should read a little about Tulane. ;) Not saying that Ian is a genius though.

http://en.wikipedia....lane_University

I know at least 8 of my daughters friends that went to Tulane on full academic scholarships. My daughter went SMU and is now in law school. Ian didn't have full scholarships to any school.. He even said he wasn't sure he could have gotten into Michigan when Dan asked him if he considered it since he has a cousin that goes there. So I do know quite a bit about Tulane, it was one of the schools my daughter considered.

Dani is using the veto on Dan. I think Ian stays and Shane goes home.