Ian Terry, Week 10 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've played a great game Ian. I never warmed up to you like a lot of your fans did but, I give credit where it's due and you are a tough physical and mental competitor and you were loyal to the QP. I won't mind seeing you win.

I've said it time and time again, he has book sense and no common sense! I might have to take it back! I remember in his letter from his parent, his dad told him that he was going to have to make some hard decisions and specifically told him to not be afraid! I think ian was afraid to pull the trigger against dani and he didnt want blood on his hands! Now that was his downfall! Smh!

I hope Ian wins POV this week and HoH next week. It will take a miracle but I'd like to see a battle of the titans (Ian/Dan) in final 2. If he doesn't, sadly it will be a Dan/Dani final 2 with an obvious outcome.

Ian's blog ~ I guess he doesn't know there was a 4 person alliance and they just let him in on the edge so they could get information. They let him name the alliance so they could keep control of him. I guess in the BB house you don't see so much and I think it is easy to get a big head with the information you only know.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/187453/

I have really enjoyed watching Ian play this game almost as much as I enjoyed watching Christine (who is blind) win Master Chef this week.

There is something extremely extra special about watching somebody accomplish something against the odds.

While Ian may or may not win seeing him get this far in a social game is just as amazing as watching Christine replicate Graham Elliot's signature dish in both taste and plating without being able to see it.

i like him and hope he wins. I think he would take Dan to the end because he would want to win against the best player unlike Dan who will take who he thinks he can beat. Ian may be quirky but he has grown on me and has proved to be loyal to the people he decided to be alligned with. He has played a good game. Just because he doesn't go around acting like Dan doesn't mean he didn't play. Of the 4 people left there are only 2 that in my opinion have played well and that is Ian and Dan. Danielle likes to think she is the best player ever but she has done nothing but what Dan wants the entire game. Shane has escaped being voted out by winning the POV when he needed to but other than that unless Britany was explaining the game to him he was and is clueless.

If I recall correctly, almost every single Final 4 Veto ends up being a memory competition. If that's the case, Ian has this in the bag.

maybe he does

but remember michelle and others choking at that comp

hell last season porsche pulled the upset :animated_bouncy:

he in for the rude wakening when he get home if he dont win. talk abt rocking

Why is he in for a rude awakening? Except for the streaking he's played a pretty good game and hasn't embarrassed himself. He hasn't really talked bad about anyone in the house. I think the rude awakening he will get is with how many fans he will have.

Why is he in for a rude awakening? Except for the streaking he's played a pretty good game and hasn't embarrassed himself. He hasn't really talked bad about anyone in the house. I think the rude awakening he will get is with how many fans he will have.

I agree. He has played the game well and like him or not, he has played hard and been true to his QP. Even though he tried to make himself out to be a villain, he is not. You are not a villain when you turn on people who treated you like you were useless and expendable. And Ian knows how the boards can have a lot of haters so I doubt he will have a rude awaking when he gets out. I think he will find that most people like him.

Yet what I think Ian is going to be most known for is joining a 5-person alliance knowing he was the 5th person! :blink: For what? So he could say

he masterminded the demise of Mike Boogie?! Really? He looks like a fool. And if he doesn't make the final two, he really looks like a fool. At

that point, I hope he feels it was worth losing a half million dollars over.