Tuesday, September 11th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

It's my understanding that there will be an eviction today so, good luck Dani and Jenn.

Also, if you are playing the BB Prediction game... don't forget to go make your Week 10 predictions!

(Possibility of a lot of fish/trivia today but, they should be up in time for BBAD.)

Until show airs Wednesday, we'll have no real info. Jen probably goes today, but not necessarily. I think if Jen goes . Ian could be following her Thursday. I'm glad this thing is wrapping up. I don't care who wins this hot mess.

BB is waking them up and they are freaking! Everyone asking each other whats going on....Jenn says at least let me pack BB.....prob will lose the feeds soon....I don't have them but rely heavily on the updaters.....wth am I supposed to do until tomorrow night????? CRAP!

I know Dan wanted to talk to Ian last night and from what I read in updates he had trouble getting to Ian.

Did he ever get a chance? I think BB wants Jenn to go home and the Quack Pack battle it out.

I think we will get the feeds back after the eviction ~ just a feeling.

Has Real Player annouced that we would be blacked out?

No, Dan never did get a chance to talk with Ian.

And, in season's past the feeds always come back in time for BBAD (if not earlier)... we will know today/tonight who was evicted and who won the F4 HoH. Imo.

Was talking to Morty and he says my memory is wrong. :lol:

The feeds will not be back until after Wednesdays CBS show. He thinks today will be like a Thursday Live show day. They'll call the house guest up to the HoH for a lock down. The house will get ready for the eviction. At some point this evening, feeds will go to fish/trivia (and we all go outside for a day.)

Morty says that BBAD will be a repeat of today's feeds.

Enjoy!

He just talked to Ian right now and Ian bluntly told him not to get any ideas about trying to keep Jenn. Ian said if Dan votes to keep Jenn, Ian will still vote her out and it would serve no purpose and just piss Dani/Shane off.

Quack Quack

He just talked to Ian right now and Ian bluntly told him not to get any ideas about trying to keep Jenn. Ian said if Dan votes to keep Jenn, Ian will still vote her out and it would serve no purpose and just piss Dani/Shane off.

Yea, you tell him Ian!!!

Do you think Ian will use this information against Dan O_O?

Was talking to Morty and he says my memory is wrong. :lol:

The feeds will not be back until after Wednesdays CBS show. He thinks today will be like a Thursday Live show day. They'll call the house guest up to the HoH for a lock down. The house will get ready for the eviction. At some point this evening, feeds will go to fish/trivia (and we all go outside for a day.)

Morty says that BBAD will be a repeat of today's feeds.

Enjoy!

I liked your version of events better.

Yea, you tell him Ian!!!

Do you think Ian will use this information against Dan O_O?

Dan never really pitched the idea to Ian. The most he has said to Ian was they are a tight couple and that was for him not to be put on the block. They talked before about Danielle and Shane being a final 2 together and nothing will break them apart. I guess Ian wants the Quack Pack to stay in tact.

11:55 am - Trivia

Nothing to use against Dan. Dan phrased it perfectly. He said, (basically) "Jenn thinks she has a good shot at staying because you (Ian) told her you might breaking a tie in her favor." IMMEDIATELY Ian said, "No way!" He explained to Dan what he had said to Jenn in the arcade (after pov ceremony) and that was basically the end of that conversation. With a nice Quack by ian at the end for his cherry on top.

Buh-bye Jenn! :D

I liked your version of events better.

I like my version better too. :lol: At least this way my family gets to interact with me again for 24 hours without me shushing them. (j/k, sorta) And, I'm happy with this F4 because they all deserve the win for one reason or another so, I'm not to anxious about who gets the next HoH. Proud of them all for how hard they've played all season! Go Quack Pack!!! dumb name

I'm sure Ian wants it to be him, Dan, Shane and Danielle to final four, only because he has figured out he needs Dan sitting beside him in final two. He's convinced himself that they would vote for him over Dan since Dan has already won the game once. I think he's right. If Dan does end up final two with anybody else he'll get second place. He's really rubbed a lot of the people in the jury house the wrong way and I'd be surprised if any of them voted for him to win this year.

The show on Thursday should be very interesting. BTW since they'll be down to four players, would they let Ian play for HOH or will he have to sit out and become a target for eviction?

Ian does not get to play in the next HoH, which is today. It's all about the PoV at F4. And, Ian will have to win it to stay in the game OR if Dan is the deciding vote and it's between Ian and Shane. Dan will vote out Shane.

I read last night at SS that someone leaked info last year. Who went home and who won the Final 4 HOH.

Hoping it happens again this year

If I recall, they bring in an audience for the eviction tonight....if that happens, it's bound to leak out...but I think we all know that JennCity is going to the 'burbs and the Jury house.

Love me some pissed off Jordan. Now that was some good TV!

Just a little trip down memory lane. Jordan gets mad at Shelly when Jeff is voted out.

http://superpass.rea...an-lloyd-pissed

Love me some pissed off Jordan. Now that was some good TV!

I was just coming here to report that. I guess she puts up Dan and Ian.

Good luck Dan on the POV - POV winner decides who goes home.

Come on Dan!!!

Ian could win PoV and I think he'll evict Shane out instead of Dan.

And, if Shane wins he'll evict Ian so, I think Dan is sitting pretty good.