Monday, September 10th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

It's been a weird 48 hours in the BB house, imo. It's the longest I can remember there basically being NO game talk when one of the nominees is coming off the block! The comp was played 2 days ago and I haven't heard anyone campaigning not to be the one to go up as replacement nominee. Was there some convo before the feeds came back and Ian told them what he was going to do, and that was that? It's just so darn strange to me.

Anyways, PoV ceremony is today.

I was out last night so, I just watched Sunday's eppy. Did I hear it right... Wednesday we will see an eviction (didn't say live though?)

Would make this week a little less dull if we get to see a PoV ceremony today and maybe an eviction tonight or tomorrow. Then an HoH Tues, PoV Wed... and then the regular eviction/HoH on Thursday... getting us down to the F3. Would that work with the scheduling of finale' night?

I was out last night so, I just watched Sunday's eppy. Did I hear it right... Wednesday we will see an eviction (didn't say live though?)

Would make this week a little less dull if we get to see a PoV ceremony today and maybe an eviction tonight or tomorrow. Then an HoH Tues, PoV Wed... and then the regular eviction/HoH on Thursday... getting us down to the F3. Would that work with the scheduling of finale' night?

There will be an eviction on Tuesday. It will be taped and shown on Wednesday. This probably means the feeds will be down from sometime on Tuesday until after the Wednesday show.

wow....Jenn is going off on Ian, wants to know why Dani was put up instead of Dan, asking him if he has a deal with everyone? Shane used the pov and Ian put up Dani!

Now she asks to talk to Shane, just between them two. Knows Dani and him are tight but she really wants to stay and she knows Shane is working with Ian cuz he helped you on the puzzle. Shane playing dumb......

There will be an eviction on Tuesday. It will be taped and shown on Wednesday. This probably means the feeds will be down from sometime on Tuesday until after the Wednesday show.

what happens Thursday then?

Ian really put up Dani. Uggh Dan is going to win this thing. And Ian has been watching BB since he was 10. Doesn't he realize Dan is going to screw him over. I thought Ian was smarter than this. He is going to regret this when it's all over with.

Danielle can't stand Ian and has wanted him out from day one. Dan is not his only threat. I think they all pretty much have thought he will win at the end.

Ian really put up Dani. Uggh Dan is going to win this thing. And Ian has been watching BB since he was 10. Doesn't he realize Dan is going to screw him over. I thought Ian was smarter than this. He is going to regret this when it's all over with.

Ian knows exactly how Dan is. Ian wants the quack pack in final 4 and he wants him and Dan final 2. He can beat Dan in final 2.

When all is said and done, Ian wants to be able to say he was in the best alliance in the history of big brother by having 4 members in the final 4 and then say he was able to beat Dan, one of the best players ever.

I seriously can't wait to see the comp they did (POV) that thrashed their hands & fingers so badly!!!! Must have been insane! I know that they mentioned something with ropes & such, but they way they have them bandaged (as most of us would brace & wrap for a break) it must have been an seriously rough comp!!!! Chelsea - Dan's wife - even tweeted today "What happened to Dan's fingers???????"