9/10 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:15 PM BBT

An accident waiting to happen....Shane trying to cut a partially frozen whole pineapple with a pizza slicer. Dan goes outside and says, "Here's something I never thought I'd say....Ian can you open this for me?" He can't open the salad dressing because his hands are too cut up. Neither can Shane, who is making progress on the pineapple.

5:00 PM BBT

"HGs this is a lock down." says BB "What? No, why? What the hell is going on?" Ian wonders. They say it can't be anything important just maintenance. They realize as well that they won't be able to grill. Jenn doubts it will be that long.

"It can't be anything important, they do maintenance right?" asks Shane "Yeah, like what are they going to do, set up now for a challenge on Thursday?" Ian asks. "Big Brother, can you please put the robot in the pool?" Dan asks.

5:03 PM BBT

Ian has gone for a show to get ready for supper. He feeds the fish. The others chatting in the KT about nothing.

5:19 PM BBT

"I'm 37 years old why the f do I want to have liposuction for?" Jenn asks Danielle when she suggests that Jenn might want to have lipo done like Danielle wants done on her 'thick' thighs. "It's the body you've got, curves, work it!" she advises.

5:33 PM BBT

Ian out of shower, getting dressed. Jenn eating dinner. Danielle and Dan talking about a game and wondering why they left the mannequins out then put them away fast, why didn't they wait until after the show. "you're not allowed to talk about production" BB reminds them.

5:44 PM BBT

Dan asked BB if they were going to be able to grill their chicken. "We're getting the yard back." he tells everyone else. They are busy making fun of Danielle for choosing Starbucks over McDonald's or Burger King when they were out. They were given the choice.

5:46 PM BBT

If you wanted a meal and a coffee - what would you pick? Burger King or Starbucks? Everyone but Danielle would have picked BK. She is insisting they were told not to eat a meal last night as they'd be eating later so she chose Starbucks. [it's not clear to me what Danielle would have gotten at 'bucks anyways since she's told Shane she can only drink clear liquids previously. - ZuZu]

5:57 PM BBT

Shane fixing his cuts.

Ian explaining that he needs balance on the LR couch with the pillows, he recognizes that this is a little but OCD.

6:07pm Shane and Dani are in the wa putting new bandages on their fingers. jenn in kt making a protien shake. dan geting ready to grill food.

6:17pm dani says i am excited for thursday providing i am staying. ian says of course you are as long as you have shanes vote you are good. shane says you are keeping her? ian says oh yeah no doubt. shane says good i am glad your on board.

6:22pm dani telling ian that frank and boogie wanted her to put him up when she was hoh and she told them that ian and brit was not going up it wasnt even an option.

6:23pm BB has now called an old. dan and jenn are now heading outside.

6: 26pm Ian says what do you think bb is doing? jenn says trying on your clothes. ian says sniffing my underwear? and they laugh. dani and jenn are sitting at the hottub ian is rocking in the hammock, dan is picking up towels across the by and shane just put his feet in the hottub.

6:29pm dan is fixen to fire up the grill. he opens the grill and says oh gross joe didnt clean this grill there is salmon skin on the grill. dan is now cleaning it off. dani says joe never clened the grill he always cooked over everything. jenn says that is so nasty.

6:43pm dan asking ian if planes have horns. ian says no, dan says well they should. they should have sonic horns.

6:50pm :dani and jenn talking aboit ians hammock dani says you know that didnt use to make noise. jenn says it does now.

7:06pm dani and dan laying on by couch. shane laying on lounger. jenn at the hottub and ian in the hammock . the only noise being made is from the hammock everytime ian rocks.

7:30pm hg still on old . ian is still rocking in the hamock everyone else is mlaying down. ian says i wonder what is taking so long they must be fixing something. shane says you getting anxious? ian says a little bit then jenn says i am too.

7:54pm dani asking ian how many comps he has thrown. ian pauses a few moments and answers the burgler comp i threw and he laughs.

7:56pm ian says he really tried in the bear comp even though he didnt want hoh and frank didnt want hoh either so i guess if we had won jenn would have been hoh.

8:05PM BBT: Houseguests are still on a OLD. Danielle says "BB, I really don't want to complain, but I really have to pee!". Ian tells her to pee in the pool, and Danielle says she would never do that. They talk about the pirate ship and how Ian peed half an hour into the comp.

8:08PM BBT: Everyone speculating on why they are on a lockdown. Dan says he thought he saw the curtain in the window move, and we get the "Please do not talk about Production". Ian says something must be seriously broken to be on a lockdown for this long.

8:15PM BBT: Ian: "BB, If you play a waterfall sound..." Danielle agrees. Danielle says she would jump in the pool, doesn't care if they have to drain it. Shane says the hottub has less water to drain.

8:18PM BBT: Dan gives Danielle 3 options: 1. They can all hold towels around her with no cameras on her, 2. Pee in a jar and throw it away, and 3. Beg Big Brother but it'd be futile. Danielle doesn't want to do options 1 and 2 because of the live feeds. She'd rather pee herself.

8:23PM BBT: The OLD is over! Mad rush to the bathroom! They all run to the door, and Danielle heads straight to the washroom. They all walk in, and Ian says: "Wow, It's f***ing nothing!". They try to figure out what is different about the house.

8:28PM BBT: Dan gets called to the DR. Ian heads up to the HoH room and grabs a snack. He turns on the spycam and lays on his bed. Shane and Danielle head to the SR to get food. Danielle grabs some M&M's and it sounds like she's planning on making a salad, and Shane is going to make a vegetable stir-fry. Danielle gets called to the DR.

8:41PM BBT: Dan and Jenn are out in the BY. Dan is cooking chicken on the BBQ. Jenn feels like she has a little bit more game in her than Danielle does. Danielle, Shane, Jenn and Dan are now in the kitchen all making food, and Ian is by himself in the HoH room listening to his music.

8:43PM BBT: We had a minor DR leak to the feeds a few minutes ago, nothing major. When Danielle was in the DR, she complained why Weezer's music played a lot, and why they were catering to Dan's music before it got cut off again.

8:48PM BBT: Ian emerges from his HoH room. Dan has changed into his swimsuit. Ian heads into the BY and goes straight to the hammock. Dan comes outside to flip the chicken on the BBQ and says to Ian: "Lets talk later tonight. We'll talk and get our stories straight and how we'll handle it".

8:51PM BBT: Dan's chicken is done and he heads inside with them. Shane: "Look at us! We're better cooks than Joe Arvin!" Jenn: "We love you, Joe, but...". Everyone but Ian are inside still cooking.