9/7 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:36 PM BBT Dan enjoying a turkey sandwich. Ian has been called to DR. Shane says possible nom time. Jenn lying out in the sun.

4:46 PM BBT Ian is back from DR and on the hammock so not nom time yet. Shane called to DR. Ian telling Dani about Rachel's video. Rachel said there would be a million dollars worth of diamonds at her wedding. Dan asks Dani what she thought of Frank his dog. Dan says he would sit in her lap instantly.

4:49 PM BBT Dan/Ian and Dani talking about Kristin and if Brit liked Kristin. Ian telling Dan how Kristin told Brit about the guys alliance. Dan says Brit refused to talk about Rachel or Kristin this year. Dani says that not wanting to talk about them means she didn't want to say anything mean.

4:56 PM BBT Jenn in the BY sitting by Dani. Says something low - Dani says "I know". Dan rejoins them. Ian talks about liking max and min in Calculus.

5:05 PM BBT

Shane and Ian discuss omelets and having them for supper "Because I just realized Joe didn't make us anything." says Ian.

They are now calculating how many swings per hour Ian does (1320) then how many hours he's been here 52,800 swings (back and forth) on the hammock since he's been here. 400 hours spent on it.

5:07 PM BBT

Ian called to Dr. Shane runs to grab a drink and Dan follows Ian in the house for a 5 second strategy. WBRB.

5:11 PM BBT

Trivia

6:12 PM BBT

They are back. Dan laying in lounge, Shane doing dishes. Shane goes upstairs to talk to Ian but he's not in the room - sounds like he's in the shower. "Now the fun part." is what Shane said on his way up.

"You ok?" Danielle asks Shane. "Yeah I'm ok, my sheets are dirty." he says. Jenn snapped at Danielle because Danielle said she didn't want to be happy while they all were on the block.

6:13 PM BBT

Shane went from a 34 to a 31 waist in the house. All of his pants are too big. He's upset because BB ripped the tag off so he can't return them.

Jenn making slop something or other.

"I need to work out, Fatty McFaterson. Sorry, I'll shut up. I feel like crying on the inside though." Shane says talking out loud in front of Danielle.

Shane has to talk Danielle down. "Whatever you said, it sounded like you said it because you were sad because we were both up." She's still upset with Jenn's reaction to her earlier.

6:28 PM BBT

"I went up there, he's in the shower. We're just all going to have to fight for POV tomorrow." Shane says out loud. He's cursed Frank, told us what comps he 'sucks nuts" at and is folding like clothes like he's worked at GAP.

Dan is pretending to look at a picture of him and his wife at the table in the kitchen, but in reality is secretly studying the memory wall for the morph competition.

Ian comes to the kitchen. Dan asking Ian if he thinks they'll compete tonight. Ian hopes not, he doesn't really feeling like competing tonight and is tired.

6:54 PM BBT

Camera 1 zooms in on Danielle's photo on the memory wall. As camera 4 zooms in on the real her.

Dan and Ian chatting in the KT. They are whispering, I can't hear them. "Shane..." is all I heard. Dan wonders if they will play POV tonight. "I don't feel like competing tonight, I'm a bit worn." says Ian.

Ian tells Shane & Danielle to spend a long time looking at the memory wall tonight, because it will probably be the faces morphed together. Ian tells them he thinks they will have 8 faces to figure out. Shane says he plans on studying the wall tonight. Danielle recalls that morph is at night.

Ian reiterating how tired he is from competing and how he really, really doesn't want to play tonight. All 3 agree and hope they won't be competing tonight.

Ian heads to the kitchen and whispers to Dan that it will be morph. He suggests putting his hand up to partially block the faces in anticipation of the competition.

Dan and Ian discuss whether the competition will be tonight, and ultimately decide they need to be ready if it is tonight.

Ian said the message earlier from Rachel was really funny.

Ian whispering that he does feel "kinda bad" about nominations because it draws the line in the dirt. Ian says he is a little worried that Danielle will win the veto and take Shane down and then they will vote Dan out.

Dan says today was the last real nomination ceremony, next week is pointless. Ian agrees.

Ian reports to Dan that Shane has already packed his stuff up, 'just in case.'

7:00PM BBT - Dani asks Ian if Jenn is still walking around mad. Ian tells her that Jenn is salty. Dani says Jenn snapped at her but Dani doesn't know why. Ian tells Dani they are still locked out, production is building in the BY.

Ian says it's either win or go home. He begins going over past competitions from other seasons.

Dan sitting alone in the KT staring at a picture of him & his wife. Dan is also studying the memory wall.

7:05PM BBT - Dani washed Joe's sheets because no one wants to sleep in Joe's sheets. Dan moved his sheets to Joe's old bed and Shane will likely sleep in the "extra' bed tonight.

Ian says he spent a long time looking at the memory wall tonight. Shane will do that later tonight too. Dani asks what the comp will be tonight. Ian thinks it wil be a face morph.

Shane tries to make the extra bed comfy but said it is not working out for him.

Dani asks if Shane is usually an affectionate person back home. Shane says yeah, when there is not 90 cameras on him. Dani asks why he signed up for BB if cameras bug him so badly. Cause there is money involved and it's a great experience, Shane retorts. Shane says he never forgets they are there. Dani does.

7:14PM BBT - Dan and Ian whispering in the KT. Dan mentions something about the way the keys were placed, Ian said it was completely arbitrary. No matter how he did it, it didn't mean anything.

Ian feels kind of bad, because nominations kind of draws a line in the dirt. He can say they were arbitrary, and Shane believed that, but it's not necessarily true. Ian is worrying about Dani taking down Shane, forcing Dan to go up and then someone flipping. Otherwise, Dan should be in the final 4. Ian said it was so weird doing nominations with only 2 keys. Dan says this is the last real nomination ceremony.

Dan asks what Shane and Dani are doing. Ian says hanging out. Shane packed his stuff up "in case". Ian mentioning the feeds being down 2 days. Dan asks if they are on pace, and Ian says yes. Next week will be a fast week. Brit had told Ian she went out on a Tuesday, they aired it on the Wednesday. Dan asks if they can do the football jerseys later tonight.

Ian telling Dan if there is a question with how many eviction votes there have been since the beginning of the season, the answer will be 60 as long as there is no ties this week. If there is a tie, then it's 61. Dan and Ian are trying to figure out how many minutes they have been in the BB house.

Dan heads to get some snacks. Jenn comes into the KT to cook. Looks like slop burgers.

7:25PM BBT - Dan comes into the SBR. He is laughing at Shane resting on the bed with no sheets. Shane says they are outside and they are LD so he may have to sleep without them tonight. Dan says "These are clean" indicating the sheets on Dani's bed, implying he should sleep with her. Shane asks Dan how it is in the KT, Dan says "awkward".

Dani and Shane are talking about what would be shown on a recap episode.

7:28PM BBT - Dan and Ian in the KT opening up some of the presents Ian got from Pandora's Box. Ian has a Mystery UFO and Dan has something to do with dinosaurs. Dani joins them in the KT.

Ian recounting his experience with Pandora's Box. Dani says she'd be mad if Rachel came out and talked about her and Brendan. Dan wouldn't be, but he'd rather get a message from his wife. Rachel started talking about sequinned shirts and sequinned booty shorts, and Ian thought he'd have to wear them. She gave advice on how best to win.

Dani in the arcade room playing a game by herself.

Dan asks Ian how he thinks the table ranks up to other seasons. Ian doesn't really like it.

7:41PM BBT - Dani and Dan in the SR. Dani complaining that Jenn is making her time miserable. Dan asks if she is there to have a good time or win half a million dollars? Dani asks Dan to get Jenn under control. Dan says Jenn is pissed at the world. Dan says she needs to cool down. Dani says she doesn't know what she did. Dan says she didn't do anything. This game is about understanding people. Dani asks what happens if she wins the next HOH and puts Jenn and Ian up. Dan says don't, put Dan and Ian up. Dani doesn't want to put Dan up ever. Dani says its sad that they have to tiptoe around Jenn. Dan says for half a million dollars, he'd do whatever he has to. Dani lamenting she can't even hang out with Dan. She has to hang out with Shane. Dan tells Dani to keep Shane awake.

Dani can't decide what to have for dinner. She pesters Dan, but he only wants to snack. Ian making rice and a turkey sandwich. Dani goes back to SBR and Shane comments "That was a long bathroom break." Dani asks Shane what he wants for dinner. She leans down to hug Shane, telling him she'll be so upset if he doesn't hug her. He says she's obstructing his microphone and she says she doesn't care because they hate her anyway. Shane asks why she is so cold, Dani says she is anemic.

Shane has leftover salmon and tuna from last night for dinner. He is going to put it on a salad because he doesn't want to be chubby. Dani bugging Shane "just because".

Dan, Ian and Jenn in the KT. Akward silence and general chit chat about the food they are making.

7:49PM BBT - Dani starts hitting Shane with a pillow. "Quit hitting yourself," she repeats. "Did you just have a whole bottle of sprite or something?" Shane asks. Shane pretends to suffocate Dani, who is giggling uncontrollably. He trabs her under his legs and then tells her he feels a fart coming on. She screams and says to let her up.

In the KT, Ian is upset because the rice didn't turn out like it was supposed to and he made it exactly as the directions called for.

7:55PM BBT - Shane asks how much Dani's boobs weigh. She doesn't know.

8:02PM BBT - Dani has decided on cereal for dinner. Jenn goes for a nap.

8:08PM BBT - Shane joins the KT.

8:13PM BBT - Ian/Dan talking about past HG's, Shane eating cereal. Shane is aggravating Dani, saying payback is a b1tch.

8:18PM BBT - Dan encouraging Dani to play rummy with Shane. Shane says she doesn't want to because she'll get pounded. "That's what he said," Dan quips. Dani says she is exhausted and Shane is getting on her ever loving nerves. Shane blames Dani for starting it.

Dani offers to play a hand with Shane, who says he is already playing with someone (himself). She'll have to wait her turn, Shane says.

8:23PM BBT - Dani goes up to the HOH room to listen to Ian's CD. She starts randomly laughing and then says: Why am I laughing? I am losing my mind. She is quiet for about 2 minutes, and then bursts out laughing again. She's watching the spy cam, and Shane is eating all her Fruit Loops. She tells BB to look, Shane is mad she one upped him and got on his nerves.

Dan on the couch in the LR, reading his letter from Chelsea.

8:28PM BBT - Ian comes upstairs and chuckles when he sees Dani saw Shane eating her Fruit Loops. Dani said Shane is pissing her off and he is only doing that because she was bugging him. He is wasting the Fruit Loops, she says.

Dani goes back downstairs and Shane goes, "Mmmmmmmm. 2 bowls down!" Dani asks Shane if he knows how many carbs are in 2 bowls. "I don't care, I'm chubby," proclaims Shane.

Dani agrees to play a game of rummy with Shane. Ian alone in HOH.

8:48PM BBT - Nothing new to report since the last update.