Double Elimination 2 - Live Show, Thursday 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent been watching feeds but to waste and hoh on joe is ludicrous :animated_bouncy:

Why wouldn't he nominate Shane? It would accomplish Joe going home, but it wouldn't piss off his closest ally.

He already pissed her off then won her right back...he knows he can manipulate her.

That was Dan's only move... he has a final 2 with Ian, Danielle, and Jenn. No need to piss the Quack Pack off. The only person for sure gunning after him was Joe.

I really hope Dan wins this... i hate what he did to Frank, but it is not even close when it comes to who has played the game the best.

for those with feeds who do you think will be the next target

i have feeds but i am too lazy to watch it so i kinda behind with things :animated_bouncy:

danielle give her an oscar she has the whole mad thing down :animated_bouncy:

Perfect noms and replacement nom. Dan will tell both Ian and Dani that he did "this" to Memphis too because he doesn't want the rest of the house to put them (D/D or I/D) up together. Ian was safe because they would keep the QP together and Dani was save against anyone sitting next to her.

Do you think the HOH will be tonight?

I think it will be tonight... at least it was last DE so, hopefully they do it the same.

the good part of nearing the end is this quack pack business will have to turn one another :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name