Danielle Murphree, Week 9 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty, thanks for the posts on Dani's history!! I've been trying to explain all this to my husband and because her life story is so extensive, I forgot half of it. Good Job, Marty

I just copied it from another place. It was not my list. I have a horrible memory. :rolleyes:

Great list! LOL!!!! There is a lot more to add to it!!!!

I just snagged it from SS

Great list Marty even if it isn't yours! It definetely needs to be updated with all the breast cancer stuff though, including all the chemotherapy and radiation therapy she has been through.

We're probably gonna miss like 20 more of these great Dani facts if the feeds go off for more than a day! I don't care who's evicted I just don't want to miss any Dani facts...

She is sad woman. she got her own wacko show going 24/7. she wont care about all this if she did it never happened in the first place. she wacko. wht you expect?

Dani wht you call easy game. I am sorry for her.

Her wackiness and total insecurity came out last night when BBAD started...said to the hubby, "oh, oh....Dani's pissed at something". Sure enough, she was pissed everyone was being nice to Jenn, that Jenn was going around acting happy, and that "she can't even eat french fries but she's cooking them for Dan". She felt Dan should have slapped Jenn and told her "NO...YOU CAN'T COOK MY FRENCH FRIES..ONLY DANI CAN DO THESE THINGS (although it's work and the princess wouldn't think of getting her hands dirty....she was already put off by having to make a "SALAD I DON'T EVEN EAT". Noticed during the dinner that everyone was complimenting all the food (except Dani's salad), when Dan finally said "good salad", kinda sarcastically....and Dani beamed.

She's a piece of work and I hope she's gone.

Marty, thanks for the posts on Dani's history!! I've been trying to explain all this to my husband and because her life story is so extensive, I forgot half of it. Good Job, Marty

Yeah my husband is a casual BB fan too, he has seen some BBAD but doesn't understand my dislike for Danielle, I read him the list, it helped him understand.

I love the lie about not been able to drink dark liquids. She been drink red wine all summer. During the Coke and Pepsi challenge she said that she asks the restaurant which one they have. Doesn't like Coke. Ian, Shane and Dan were there and didn't call her out on her lies.

I hope she gets evicted at the Final 4 by Ian.

OK THIS IS AWESOME (In a funny way)! I had no idea this was going on!

http://www.cbs.com/s...lle-is-hot-cold

OMG!!! So funny CBS posted this!!! Delusional Danielle aka " The Stalker"...girl...he is SO NOT INTO YOU!!! Oh I so wish she will be gone...but as someone prev posted even if tie sounds like "tunnel vision" Ian will vote out Jenn...