Danielle Murphree, Week 9 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

Why is he at LSU if he such a genius. I think his head is too full of useless knowledge. If he really was as great as he thinks he is he should be at an Ivy league school or MIT. Not being able to afford it doesn't count, there are full academic scholarships to any of those schools.

He's actually at Tulane, private school and research institution heavy in Science. It's actually very selective and a great fit for him. I don't like him, but I do appreciate a good education.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is playing a good game. Danielle just spent a long time with Dan telling him she wants Shane out and she can never beat him.

Then she just talked to Dan and did her super whisper but I did hear Dan and threaten her and....

She is a doing some really good acting and lying. I do see that she is shifting more over to Shane now. She is starting to tell Shane some Dan conversations where she never did before.

I think is will be Danielle going home. The Shane / Danielle DATE sealed her fate.

Maybe that mass is the saline bag, she just forgot she has fake boobies... Sorry to hear about you kissesinVA!! I lost my mom to brest cancer!! Glad to see you still with us!

She was telling all the guys before Frank was evicted that she is "el natural"....oh, that's right, it's DANI, master of lying, who was saying this. What a scumbag

Oh she is talking about the mass in her breast again. She said her implants are done by the best surgen in the South. She said nobody knows about her implants. She has dated guys and they couldn't even tell.

I am getting so confused it goes from a mass in her breasts to her implants.

What is this mass supposed to be?

Maybe that mass is the saline bag, she just forgot she has fake boobies... Sorry to hear about you kissesinVA!! I lost my mom to brest cancer!! Glad to see you still with us!

Thank you so much!!! I was sooo lucky that my breast cancer was found so early and I only had to have a lumpectomy and radiation. That's why she pisses me off, breast issues are no joke. If she does have a problem, then I'm happy to hear that she will have it taken care of.

But I'm not really buying her story. She just now said she had radiation treatments before she went into the house to "soften" the tissue. BS!!!!!! I had radiation and it is not an easy thing. The burns alone were horrible. Plus I have never heard of anyone without cancer getting radiation treatments. It's not necessary and it's a risk that one just shouldn't take. I debated getting radiation for actual cancer because my lump was small in comparison to what so many people go thru.

This girl has to go. I can't take her anymore! It's a wonder she's able to make it thru the day with all her illness and disease!

Ian telling Danielle that Jenn thinks she is staying. Not sure what he is thinking and what Dan is thinking. The feeders are not getting any private conversations with Dan and Ian.

This girl makes me *&$^^$% sick! I am battling cancer! How DARE she talk so nonchalantly about masses/tumors etc.... she is one crazy *&^%$$^.

she definitely has crossed the line now....Jenns mom is a survivor, hope Jenn calls her out......what a slap in teh face to cancer patients everywhere.....dumba$$

she definitely has crossed the line now....Jenns mom is a survivor, hope Jenn calls her out......what a slap in teh face to cancer patients everywhere.....dumba$$

I agree... she is the lowest scum on the earth.... disgusting...

This girl makes me *&$^^$% sick! I am battling cancer! How DARE she talk so nonchalantly about masses/tumors etc.... she is one crazy *&^%$$^.

I am so sorry that you are battling cancer. :hug: I know how you feel.... I just went on a 15 minute rant to my mother about this. I couldn't stand her to begin with but now? I can not begin to tell you how angry I am about this delusional person. :mad1: :mad1:

I am so sorry that you are battling cancer. :hug: I know how you feel.... I just went on a 15 minute rant to my mother about this. I couldn't stand her to begin with but now? I can not begin to tell you how angry I am about this delusional person. :mad1: :mad1:

It is repulsive. I hope that **** is out on her a$$ asap & it smacked in the face with reality when she gets back to the 'real world".... she just claimed that she is a CRNP. She is FULL OF POOP!

Danielle is following Dan all over the house and is not going to give him a free second. She is working him for his vote for sure.

and Shane just hides from the cameras all day.

My favorite part of the breast cancer crap is that she said luckily her boobs are so big because if they were smaller then they would have removed her from the show and put her on chemo.

The craziness of this girl is just fascinating to watch! And she sure is giving Dan a ton of ammo to use against her in the F2, as if he needed any more!

It is repulsive. I hope that **** is out on her a$$ asap & it smacked in the face with reality when she gets back to the 'real world".... she just claimed that she is a CRNP. She is FULL OF POOP!

Actually what is repulsive is the way people on here act towards the houseguests. I'm not saying she isn't delusional, I don't know, but the things that she says in the house are not said with any malice. She has no intent on hurting anyone whereas some of the people outside the house want to inflct harm on her.

I find that more repulsive than anything she or any houseguest has done.

Flame away.

Actually what is repulsive is the way people on here act towards the houseguests. I'm not saying she isn't delusional, I don't know, but the things that she says in the house are not said with any malice. She has no intent on hurting anyone whereas some of the people outside the house want to inflct harm on her.

Flame away.

I agree 100%. I get people not liking her but calm down.

Flame away.

I have never said that I want to inflict pain upon her. I want her to get psych help. She is SICK in the head. You just don't start talking about stuff like radiation and chemo like she is. Now I'm beginning to wonder if she's really a nurse or maybe she missed the days when they discussed cancer treatments. Radiation and chemo are not for people that don't have cancer. She says she doesn't have cancer, just a mass. But then goes on to talk about treatments that she has had or would have...... I'm pissed off because I have had cancer. Family members have died from cancer. Friends have or have had cancer. I waiting to find out if the tests from my hysterectomy show that I have more cancer. This is not something that one should talk about the way she is talking about it. I'm pissed. Would I hurt her? No she's not worth the effort. In fact I want her to get some help.

Flame away.

I am more than justified in my dislike of this creature. She is bold face lying abut having cancer/masses. I have not stated ANYWHERE where I wish bodily harm on anyone... what I do wish is a smack of reality when she gets back in the real world... where she has to face up to all of the lies she has continually spewed from "My parents tried to sell me to gypsies in Europe" to "I am a CRNP" to "I was in a car accident and my friend died" to "My parents abused me" to "My mom was an Olympic swimmer"... the list goes on and on and on.... I UNDERSTAND that BB is full of lies and deception... but I have never, in all of my years, come across anyone as close to being a pathological liar as this individual. EVERY thing that she has lied about has brought the 'supposed participants' to go public & dispute her claims. Individuals have even RETRACTED the waivers they signed so that she was not allowed to mention them on any for of media, whether it is the live show, love feeds or Showtime After Dark. Do not read too much into a "Smack in the face with reality" it is merely a figure of speech... I get disgusted with the individuals that have made death threats on past HG's, their families & loved ones... I am repulsed at the individuals that would try to get a HG fired from a job.... I would never do that.

I have never said that I want to inflict pain upon her. I want her to get psych help. She is SICK in the head. You just don't start talking about stuff like radiation and chemo like she is. Now I'm beginning to wonder if she's really a nurse or maybe she missed the days when they discussed cancer treatments. Radiation and chemo are not for people that don't have cancer. She says she doesn't have cancer, just a mass. But then goes on to talk about treatments that she has had or would have...... I'm pissed off because I have had cancer. Family members have died from cancer. Friends have or have had cancer. I waiting to find out if the tests from my hysterectomy show that I have more cancer. This is not something that one should talk about the way she is talking about it. I'm pissed. Would I hurt her? No she's not worth the effort. In fact I want her to get some help.

I agree.... no one has wished harm on anyone... what was written was read out of context & not read clearly.... she needs serious psychological help, therapy, treatment.... a serious does of reality. ANYONE that is facing the battle, has faced the battle or has fought along in the battle with cancer would feel exactly as we do... I felt disgusted beyond belief that Matt played the "My wife is sick" card too... I was repulsed! Life is precious... and it is maddening when one has to fight so hard to maintain it....

I have never said that I want to inflict pain upon her. I want her to get psych help.

I am more than justified in my dislike of this creature. She is bold face lying abut having cancer/masses. I have not stated ANYWHERE where I wish bodily harm on anyone...

Where did I state that I said that you wished physical harm on her?

I don't know what's going on with the whole breast cancer thing (I didn't see it on the feeds), but I have a question regarding the "lies" she's told about her father. How does everyone seem so sure she's lying? Even if her friends or people she's close to in real life have said it's not true, I have had similar problems with my own father but if you ask pretty much anyone who knows me and my family in real life they have no idea.

I'm not saying she's not lying, I don't know if she is, I'm just wondering how everyone "knows" she's lying.