Danielle Murphree, Week 9 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

I swear I can't even watch after dark because of her. She sits in the kitchen on that chair staring into the mirror at herself and sucking in her cheeks!!!!! What is wrong with her? She looks like a complete idiot.

Oh, yay..she's eating cereal again. She chews like a cow into her mic.

I would rather watch Ian swing and swish his spit around for hours...

Where do they find these people?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would Danielle do best with in the final 2?

Shane - he has out comped Danielle and is thought of as a nice guy

Ian - He made some big moves and had a better game record

Dan - As far as she knows everyone is bitter towards Dan and won't vote a 2 time winner for the money.

Who would Danielle have more fun with in the Final 2?

Shane - snooze city with zero sense of humor

Ian - who would stay on his own and again is head is too filled with facts and would be so boring

Dan - Who is fun and plays cards and makes her laugh

This girl is going to have a rude awakening when she leaves the bb house! I read a lot of boards and all the same! They do not put her in a good light! Infact jokers has her voted as the least fav houseguest! Ive seen videos dedicated to her craziness! The only reason she stop stalking shane is because of the zingbot! But she delusional! I wish i could be there when i see her read all the feeds about her and she will read them!

Ps i wonder if they are going to show her family or friends on the show to see how they think about her game play!

Odd request, I don't get the live feeds, has anyone posted Danielle's make up routine?

I hear people talk about it, but never have seen it??

Just curious.....

It is horrible! First she cakes on the foundation. I don't know if she uses primer because I've only seen her start with foundation. At least she applies it correctly (with a brush) though the color is wrong for her. Then she uses powder - like another foundation. I have caught myself screaming at the tv - one or the other (liquid or powder) not both!!!!! The worst part about the whole routine is the time that she takes to do just a couple of steps.

Her colors are all wrong too.... It's a big mess.

But how will Dan convince Shane to vote her out?? Wouldn't that make it a tie situation that Ian would have to break? And isn't Ian determined

to get rid of Jenn? I'm just curious how this would work.

Ian is the one that pointed out after shane and dani left that those two are definately together and nothing is going to change that! So im hoping he is getting a clue! That is if shane doesnt get to ian first to tell on dan!

Dani has been throwing dan under the bus to shane and shane said he was going to talk to ian!

She is playing an amazing game... but, I wonder if the excursion with Shane is going to mess up her game or not.

Danielle has not made one move in the house unless she has had Dan's blessing. She wanted to put up Janelle because supposedly Janielle was talking about her but Dan nixed that real quick. It wasn't until the silent 6 or whatever their dumb name was made their deal that Dan was ok with her putting up Janelle. She tells Shane one thing and Dan another. Her little fake I am mad at Shane and am voting him out on Thursday was all an act in my opinion. She is at the point in the game where she will need to make up her mind if she is with Dan or with Shane. What she is hoping is that whomever is in the final 3 will make that choice for her. I do not see her voting out Shane. She may however vote out Dan because he has already won. Who knows. The only people left in the game that have actually in my opinion played is Ian and Dan. Unfortunately I don't see that final 2 happening. While i think Ian would take Dan I do not think Dan would take Ian.

cannot stand this girl, will hate it if she makes it to f2, I have not been watching much this season because of Danielle, Shane, , most of them really, boorriinngg, I like Ian, and I do like Dan, he is heads above any of these ppl, but he has won, so I would like Ian to win, Dan is playing Danielle like a fiddle, and she is anything but smart, she is ignorant in my book, she has chased Shane around all season and he is no prize, not is he the sharpest tool in the box, she will never win over Dan, not sure anyone will, and the jury may say or think they don't want to vote for Dan becuase he has already won, but when it gets right down to it, I believe he would get their vote for his merits, he has played a great game, Danielle and the rest of them are floaters, with Shane being the least guilty of that, Ian is the only other one who is smart and has been playin, funny or odd as he is , I like him

Me too

Her social game is bar none the best in the house. Yes, she's still taking coaching from Dan but, she's the one that's putting the work in and done it seemlessly. She lies without a hint of deception, cries on cue, pits who she wants against whoever she wants. Dan has helped her make those decisions but, you saw it yourself... who is leading who. Dani said no to Shane going home and Dan let her have her way. (Because he needs her and doesn't have complete controi of her.) And, I can almost guarantee that when they were gone yesterday and Shane showed her some tlc... Dani will choose Shane over Dan in the end, imo.

I don't want her to win but, I have to give it up to her for what she is doing in the game, and imo... she's playing them all brilliantly. (Ian's smartest move is to get her out this week.)

Her social game is bar none the best in the house. Yes, she's still taking coaching from Dan but, she's the one that's putting the work in and done it seemlessly. She lies without a hint of deception, cries on cue, pits who she wants against whoever she wants. Dan has helped her make those decisions but, you saw it yourself... who is leading who. Dani said no to Shane going home and Dan let her have her way. (Because he needs her and doesn't have complete controi of her.) And, I can almost guarantee that when they were gone yesterday and Shane showed her some tlc... Dani will choose Shane over Dan in the end, imo.

I don't want her to win but, I have to give it up to her for what she is doing in the game, and imo... she's playing them all brilliantly. (Ian's smartest move is to get her out this week.)

Ian has no smart moves, if he was as brilliant as everyone thinks, why is Dan still there. All he cares about is the ( gag) quack pack. Also it was pretty stupid to let everyone know how smart he thinks he is from the beggining. Why is he at LSU if he such a genius. I think his head is too full of useless knowledge. If he really was as great as he thinks he is he should be at an Ivy league school or MIT. Not being able to afford it doesn't count, there are full academic scholarships to any of those schools.

This chick is a piece of work! Now she's on the feeds talking about a mass in her right breast that needs to be removed. Look.... as a breast cancer survivor and just 2 weeks out from a hysterectomy, I am furious about this chick.

If she's not lying about all her problems, at the age of 23 she needs to be in the hospital. I'm 42 years old. At 23, the worst thing that I had wrong with me was a bad cold every so often.

She just needs serious help and I mean psychological!