Danielle Murphree, Week 9 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how we all see things so different ... even after Brit went home due to Dan's moves she had to say it was great game play. Those who truly love the game HAVE to give it to Dan. Even Boogie couldn't be mad at Ian when he realized what a great move he instigated. Ashley never liked Dani and Frank truly loves the game - when he gets done pouting I can't see him giving Danielle the money over Dan. I think a Dan/Danielle F2 really could result in 7-0 for Dan. (I'd give Shane the benefit of the doubt and say he'd vote for her, but he's so easily manipulated I think the others would talk him out of it.) It will be fun to see how this all plays out.

like your thinking here..... :)

I don't wanna see her in the F2 at all!!! and I don't see how anyone can compare her and shane being just alike (floaters)......Shane has won alot more then Dani!! Dani is floating by on Dans coat tails......Yes, shane can be influenced easily but, I still think he should go further then Dani.......and I don't wanna see dan win again, he has already won once, I don't think its fair for him to be their for that 2nd chance......should be someone that hasn't won it, win it all!!!......Would LOVE to see Ian take it!!!!

Anyways, with all that being said and the way these morons are playing, I can deffinately see Dan/Dani F2!!!!! (yuckkkkkk)

Dani shoukd be thinking that if Dan is in the fianl 2 with her that she has no chance of winning over him!!!

and Jenn, makes this F3 deal with Dan/Dani....what is she thinking? Does she truely believe that either of them would take her to the end??? She should know that she has NO chance of winning over either of them!!!! These people are just complete morons!!!

as a nurse you would think she would know better....

RIGHT!?!?!? It is awful. I know she isn't druggin right now but with as much as she picks & pops it is as if she is a crackhead or meth head.... Her face looks very bad.

But..she has great hair. I'm sure she is an OK person outside of here, but I rarely hear her talk about any friends. I really would not like it if she was to win this thing. Would definitely be a coat tail win. But she is a good actress when she wants some pity. Still think Dan or Ian have a good chance, but things don't seem to go my way a lot when picking the outcome. Ian has to win the next veto or he will go out #4. Hope he can pull it off.

I dont admire nothing about tht girl even if she does have good hair she didnt have nothing to do with it and shes still a wacko. Dan knew it and works her acordingly. I am glad.

I dont admire nothing about tht girl even if she does have good hair she didnt have nothing to do with it and shes still a wacko. Dan knew it and works her acordingly. I am glad.

Very true. Dan works her perfectly. He knows when to feed into her insecurities and how to sway the conversation into something more productive. I do think she's smart, though, and if she can keep her head in the game she may surprise us. If Shane leaves this week (crosses fingers), I see Danielle's game becoming that much stronger.

Based on what I have heard from the houseguests it seems no one will want Dan to win the money because he has already won it once, but they will give it to him if Jenn is sitting next to them in the final two. I think Dan knows this and will Jenn to the end, he will string Dani along just until final three it seems and then out she goes. Jen will probably take Dan, thinking she can win next to him since he already won it and no one will let him win it again, but what she doesn't realize is no one wants to reward the ultimate floater.

Still not convinced she is a not a stalker in training but I am starting to believe this girl is quite an actress. She has switched emotions on and off depending on who she is talking to. Her problem is she thinks she is playing Dan and its the other way around. Dan's problem is he is running out of people to play against each other. He has to convince Dani to vote Shane out. He will start in on her as soon as this POV is over.

cannot stand this girl, will hate it if she makes it to f2, I have not been watching much this season because of Danielle, Shane, , most of them really, boorriinngg, I like Ian, and I do like Dan, he is heads above any of these ppl, but he has won, so I would like Ian to win, Dan is playing Danielle like a fiddle, and she is anything but smart, she is ignorant in my book, she has chased Shane around all season and he is no prize, not is he the sharpest tool in the box, she will never win over Dan, not sure anyone will, and the jury may say or think they don't want to vote for Dan becuase he has already won, but when it gets right down to it, I believe he would get their vote for his merits, he has played a great game, Danielle and the rest of them are floaters, with Shane being the least guilty of that, Ian is the only other one who is smart and has been playin, funny or odd as he is , I like him

Other than the obvious reasons of not taking Dan to the final 2, she needs to remember that she's lied to everyone in the house and told Dan some of the truth (to her lies). If I were Dan, I'd use it against her fitting it in during the Q&A part so that the jury houseguests would have a little time to think on it. If she's lied about simple things, what else has she been up to? Also, she's another floater.... what exactly has she done in the house? She doesn't even have a decent social game. She's been dragged along the way by Dan. Sooooooo I day the money goes to DAn. But our delusional Danielle would never see it that way.

She told Dan she might tell Ian she would volunteer because she wouldn't be able to guarantee that she wouldn't vote Dan out. Since Ian wants it to be a Quack Pack F4 she thinks that would entice him to put her up instead of Dan. Her ulterior motive is that she doesn't want to have to vote against Jenn and lose her jury vote. I'm not convinced that she didn't just tell Dan that to make him trust her more, though. I can't really see her volunteering to be nominated at F5.

SOOOOOO self-absorbed....she kept pressing everyone tonight on "did they vote Kara out because they liked me more", even though everyone kept saying it was because Kara got a bear in the comp.....Dani wasn't having any of that...she felt they "liked her more". What an idiot.