Danielle Murphree, Week 9 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she really is an idiot if she thinks she will beat dan in the finale :animated_bouncy:

She will have Britney, Jenn, Joe and Shane if it's D/D. Frank will bring Ashley along with whatever he votes. If he is still bitter it will be Dani for the win. So, it could be 7-0.

She will have Britney, Jenn, Joe and Shane if it's D/D. Frank will bring Ashley along with whatever he votes. If he is still bitter it will be Dani for the win. So, it could be 7-0.

you think she'll gets britney

i dont :animated_bouncy:

I think she really wants F2 with Jenn .

good she has common sense then

but the jury is still out on that :animated_bouncy:

She is sooo faking being mad about losing this HoH... totally threw. (I'm starting to learn her "poker" face... whiney, baby voice included! lol)

Of the 5 left... Dani can beat everyone in the F2 except Ian, imo.

She is sooo faking being mad about losing this HoH... totally threw. (I'm starting to learn her "poker" face... whiney, baby voice included! lol)

God her voice is so annoying....can't even watch BBAD when she's talking. I think Dani wants to be another famous Dani...as in Dani D....the way she is always "posing" in the mirrors with that Dani D pout....she's such a fake. How she will ever go back to her "normal" life after all the lies she's told about her family, etc., I'll never know...unless she figures she'll live in a Big Brother bubble forever....her shouting out that "anybody that want to party with me come to Vegas" made me gag.

I agree that she will beat Dan in final 2. He has been so manipulative and stabbed so many people in the back, I don't think he can possibly make it to the end and without generating too much ill will.

Funny how we all see things so different ... even after Brit went home due to Dan's moves she had to say it was great game play. Those who truly love the game HAVE to give it to Dan. Even Boogie couldn't be mad at Ian when he realized what a great move he instigated. Ashley never liked Dani and Frank truly loves the game - when he gets done pouting I can't see him giving Danielle the money over Dan. I think a Dan/Danielle F2 really could result in 7-0 for Dan. (I'd give Shane the benefit of the doubt and say he'd vote for her, but he's so easily manipulated I think the others would talk him out of it.) It will be fun to see how this all plays out.

I do not think she could beat Dan. Dan's argument to the jury is that he was her coach and she only did what he wanted her to do. Which is the truth. She likes to think she is a great player but she has not made one move in the house without Dan's blessing. I think he would take her. She would just get up and say I love yall and I want the 500k so please give it to me. Brittany will vote for Dan and Frank will probably also because he will have 2 weeks to get over being played before the vote. Dani in my opinion is a floater along with Jenn and Shane. I would like to see a final 2 of Ian and Dan. The vote would be interesting but Dan would never take Ian because he knows that Ian could beat him.