Dan Gheesling, Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Dan, but I think Ian needs to remember how Big Brother goes. In the final 4, the ONLY thing that matters will be who wins the veto....because whoever wins the veto will, by him or herself, decide who is evicted. That means at this point, you should try your best to send someone home that you're afraid could beat you at winning the veto. That's NOT Jenn. Better to send Dan home.

But when you're down to final 4, who your'e "tight" with doesn't matter so much. As I said, in F4, you don't try to get as many votes as possible, since only the veto holder will send someone home. At this point, the ONLY time it will matter who you're tight with is in F3, when HOH decides who to take to the F2.

Ian doesn't "need" to get anyone out for voting purposes. He wins against all of them in the house. imo

And, both Jenn and Dani are good at the trivia comps so, he needs to get one of them out to better his chances at PoV next week. (Shane would have been a good target but, he won PoV and is going to take himself off the block.) Dan is no physical threat to Ian and he's not as good at the trivia as Ian so, it really doesn't matter if Dan is after Ian... Ian shouldn't by threatened by him anymore than anyone else. (Besides the fact that Ian thinks Dan is taking him to F2.)

Ian doesn't "need" to get anyone out for voting purposes. He wins against all of them in the house. imo

And, both Jenn and Dani are good at the trivia comps so, he needs to get one of them out to better his chances at PoV next week. (Shane would have been a good target but, he won PoV and is going to take himself off the block.) Dan is no physical threat to Ian and he's not as good at the trivia as Ian so, it really doesn't matter if Dan is after Ian... Ian shouldn't by threatened by him anymore than anyone else. (Besides the fact that Ian thinks Dan is taking him to F2.)

I agree that Ian wins against anyone. I believe Dan will beat anyone but Ian. (Unless the jury is bitter)

Dan is incredible. I don't know how he managed to keep himself off the block this week. That said, with Jenn most likely going home, I don't think he can win the game. And before all the Dan lovers jump all over me, I don't think he can beat Ian, Shane or Dani in the final 2 because he already won once and no one will want to give him $500,000 again.

Ian is the only person that actually deserves to beat Dan in the final 2. He has played a good social game, he was loyal to his true alliance and he won a bunch of comps. And he will have to win next weeks POV and probably the final HOH to make the final 2 ... No one will beat him if he makes it (but I don't think he will).

Shane would beat Dan because he will probably get the non-QP votes. He had a great friendship with Joe and I think Frank and Jenn will be bitter towards Dan. And Ash will follow Frank. He might not have done much scheming or game talk but he won a lot more comps than Dan and that will be enough for people to justify not giving it to Dan.

Dani will have the hardest time beating Dan which is why she won't go home this week. That said, she will probably beat him in the final 2. She hasn't won many comps but neither has Dan. What gives her the edge is that Dan will take all the heat for the backstabbings of Ash, Brit, and Frank. And beyond that, everyone likes her.

In the end, Dan will be screwed by the $500k he already won and the fact that there aren't enough gamers in the jury. Usually the jury rewards the person who played the game the best but Ash and Joe will vote personally, Frank and Jenn will vote bitterly and Brit will vote for the QPer she likes the most (and Dan is at the bottom of that totem pole).

Dan is incredible. I don't know how he managed to keep himself off the block this week. That said, with Jenn most likely going home, I don't think he can win the game. And before all the Dan lovers jump all over me, I don't think he can beat Ian, Shane or Dani in the final 2 because he already won once and no one will want to give him $500,000 again.

Ian is the only person that actually deserves to beat Dan in the final 2. He has played a good social game, he was loyal to his true alliance and he won a bunch of comps. And he will have to win next weeks POV and probably the final HOH to make the final 2 ... No one will beat him if he makes it (but I don't think he will).

Shane would beat Dan because he will probably get the non-QP votes. He had a great friendship with Joe and I think Frank and Jenn will be bitter towards Dan. And Ash will follow Frank. He might not have done much scheming or game talk but he won a lot more comps than Dan and that will be enough for people to justify not giving it to Dan.

Dani will have the hardest time beating Dan which is why she won't go home this week. That said, she will probably beat him in the final 2. She hasn't won many comps but neither has Dan. What gives her the edge is that Dan will take all the heat for the backstabbings of Ash, Brit, and Frank. And beyond that, everyone likes her.

In the end, Dan will be screwed by the $500k he already won and the fact that there aren't enough gamers in the jury. Usually the jury rewards the person who played the game the best but Ash and Joe will vote personally, Frank and Jenn will vote bitterly and Brit will vote for the QPer she likes the most (and Dan is at the bottom of that totem pole).

I am a Dan lover and I agree with you, his only chance of winning was Jenn. Shane is well liked in the Jury house and Dani should think about that. Brit is a gamer and may be over her bitterness and vote for Dan....if Ian is gone. Would love to see the jury house and get a sense of what people are feeling. I liked it when they would bring the tape with them of the eviction.

ed....looking back it looks like I agree dan could win against anyone but Ian then I agree that he can't.....lol....I'm nuts, I don't have the live feeds so I just go by what I read on the feeds and comments here so its confusing, you guys do a great job its just these HG's flip so much. Sundays show had me floored, had no idea all that was going on

Dan making it to the Final four TIES Dr. Will in a player winning big brother and playing again. Dr. Will is the only winner to play again and he only made it to the final four. If Dan makes it to the Final 3 he will make history. Some say Dr. Will had it tougher because it was an allstar season. I feel this season could be considered Allstar like too. You have Frank , Shane and Ian who all could be considered allstars. Then Boogie Janelle, and Britney. Then the floater types like Joe, Jenn and Ashley (Similar to Chicken George, Erika and Marcellas. Plus everyone knows what Dan is all about just like Dr. Will in Allstars and they still keep him.

You could make the case that Dan had a few weeks safe by being a coach but it still is an accomplishment.

I don't think it matters as much how far they get in the game but the person that played the the best game of manipulating people. Dan had to play his game by himself. Danelle, Shane, Britney and Ian had him out the door and he survied. Dr. Will played All Stars with a tag team of Boogie.

My opinion is Dan has already won the title.

Jenn with Dan in the storage room. She is working him for his vote. He has got to make a deal with her if he keeps her then she needs to work with them to get Shane out. (I know deals can be broken)

I don't think it matters as much how far they get in the game but the person that played the the best game of manipulating people. Dan had to play his game by himself. Danelle, Shane, Britney and Ian had him out the door and he survied. Dr. Will played All Stars with a tag team of Boogie.

My opinion is Dan has already won the title.

Dani, Shane and Ian didn't have him out the door, Frank did. Then Frank pulled one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen in BB and rescued his #1 target.

Dani, Shane and Ian didn't have him out the door, Frank did. Then Frank pulled one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen in BB and rescued his #1 target.

nope ....dani, ian, and shane were voting, thus having the power to put him out.....frank had no vote he put him up but had no power to get him out, they were willing to sacrifice him to save themselves

Shane Britney and Ian were voting Dan out. He was a dead man walking until his funeral. If you watch Dan on the feeds he is masterful the way he works people.

Week one as a Coach Dan had lost Jody and Kara. He was down to one player. I think he has done pretty well to come this far. People were told over and over and over how dangerous Dan was. Britney gave warnings to everyone before she left Dan had Boogie and Frank talking hate on Dan every other word. He really has has not had any real allies..... and now he is in the final 4.

Shane Britney and Ian were voting Dan out. He was a dead man walking until his funeral. If you watch Dan on the feeds he is masterful the way he works people.

Week one as a Coach Dan had lost Jody and Kara. He was down to one player. I think he has done pretty well to come this far. People were told over and over and over how dangerous Dan was. Britney gave warnings to everyone before she left Dan had Boogie and Frank talking hate on Dan every other word. He really has has not had any real allies..... and now he is in the final 4.

He is brilliant!!!!! I am stunned at how he gets himself out the jams....

He is brilliant!!!!! I am stunned at how he gets himself out the jams....

Yes, he is brilliant. Everything he's done has worked on these houseguests. I don't think it would've work on different ones, but you can only play against who they put in the house.

Man I hope this douche nozzle loses! (Though if he wins wont say he didnt deserve it since the rest of the HG are IDIOTS) but man Dan is a smarmy piece of work

This is BB, Dan used people and their weaknesses to further himself in the GAME.

As has been said, he was put in as a coach, lost two players immediately, his one player is CRAZY, then he is outed as a coach, huge target as explained by other coaches to EVERYONE, and managed to explain away in his own FUNERAL, I am not a Danielle fan, and have no problem about how he has played her....I am not convinced he can beat Ian, but hope so.

Man I hope this douche nozzle loses! (Though if he wins wont say he didnt deserve it since the rest of the HG are IDIOTS) but man Dan is a smarmy piece of work

This is BB, Dan used people and their weaknesses to further himself in the GAME.

As has been said, he was put in as a coach, lost two players immediately, his one player is CRAZY, then he is outed as a coach, huge target as explained by other coaches to EVERYONE, and managed to explain away in his own FUNERAL, I am not a Danielle fan, and have no problem about how he has played her....I am not convinced he can beat Ian, but hope so.

Yes, he is brilliant. Everything he's done has worked on these houseguests. I don't think it would've work on different ones, but you can only play against who they put in the house.

RIGHT!?!?!? My first "What the heck" moment is right after the "Funeral of Dan" when he got Frank to team up with him.... he is playing hard & well since the game has actually started getting serious... I'm not sure if I remember correctly but in past seasons hadn't the game-play started up about a third of the way in? The last two and a half weeks have been intense.

RIGHT!?!?!? My first "What the heck" moment is right after the "Funeral of Dan" when he got Frank to team up with him.... he is playing hard & well since the game has actually started getting serious... I'm not sure if I remember correctly but in past seasons hadn't the game-play started up about a third of the way in? The last two and a half weeks have been intense.

See, we can get along. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My first "What the heck" moment was when the coaches picked the teams and Dan picked all females. When I thought about it I figured it was because the other "teams" wouldn't consider Dan's team a threat and go after the teams with the strong male players. With an eviction right off the bat, it kind of ruined Dan's plan but he's adapted pretty well.

See, we can get along. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My first "What the heck" moment was when the coaches picked the teams and Dan picked all females. When I thought about it I figured it was because the other "teams" wouldn't consider Dan's team a threat and go after the teams with the strong male players. With an eviction right off the bat, it kind of ruined Dan's plan but he's adapted pretty well.

I remember after he had picked his team & Brit was talking to everyone (at different times) asking "Why did he do that? What was he thinking" and Janie would say "He really wasn't thinking!" He is a smart guy... I might just have to buy his book so I can pick inside his devious mind! LOL!