Dan Gheesling, Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it would all depend on if the jury is going to vote with emotions or by gameplay. If Dan makes it to the F2 and the jury votes by who played the game, Dan will take it! If the jury votes by emotions, well then it's anybodys game.

Usually after they HGs have been to the jury house, they calm down and start judging gameplay

ITA. I believe if Dan makes it to the end, even Frank will set aside his anger and disappointment and vote for Dan. Right now, I believe Dan could get the vote of everyone in the JH except for Joe.

If Dan doesn't win the POV this week, I think Ian will backdoor him for sure. Everyone in the house has to realize that they can't win against him.

I doubt it. Ian seems to be pretty far up Dan's butt just like everyone else and still believes in their F2 deal. Dan is going to backstab all but one of these jokers in the end and that person may ironically not even be one of the many people he made F2 deals with.

I don't think Ian really has a choice but to believe Dan. Is Shane, Jenn or Dani going to take him to F2 in any scenerio? Absolutely not. And, I think if for some weird reason it came down to Dan, Ian and Shane... Dan would take Ian because he likes him better than Shane.

Most the juries, in the history of BB vote with who they "like" best. So, Dan is not going to win against Ian, Dan and probably not Shane. Jenn is his only shot. Also, it's not only game play that is a factor for the win... he also, has to go up against the fact that he already won $500,000 and no one is going to want to give him another $500,000 unless it's between him and the "furniture."

Most the juries, in the history of BB vote with who they "like" best. So, Dan is not going to win against Ian, Dan and probably not Shane. Jenn is his only shot. Also, it's not only game play that is a factor for the win... he also, has to go up against the fact that he already won $500,000 and no one is going to want to give him another $500,000 unless it's between him and the "furniture."

The sad part about the whole jury-vote thing is this: returning players have a HUGE hurtle to overcome, just by not being a "newbie". I think if Dan makes it to the end (and if he takes the player he originally was supposed to coach), he has proven himself the best player. Not only of this season, but any season; he's really thought this game through and done some amazing things (like his funeral for example). He's already a winner in my book

LOL Dan is always thinking, always doing something to further his game. For example, currently he is sitting in the kitchen studying the Memory Wall (since this POV will probably be morphed HG pics), but he has Chelsea's picture sitting on the table so when someone walks by he can pretend he's just staring at her pic. Love Dan or hate him, you have to admire his ambition and the fact that his head is always in the game. :wub:

Is remembering a long long time ago when Dan told Danielle that it might be time to get closer to Shane. Then she did. Now Dan is guiding her that its time to get rid of Shane and suddenly she is fed up with how Shane treats her (and he does go hot and cold on her all the freaking time). Either Danielle is that great of an actress (doubtful) or she is truly Dan's puppet. She's a very good puppet though because she does not tell Dan's secrets.

Is remembering a long long time ago when Dan told Danielle that it might be time to get closer to Shane. Then she did. Now Dan is guiding her that its time to get rid of Shane and suddenly she is fed up with how Shane treats her (and he does go hot and cold on her all the freaking time). Either Danielle is that great of an actress (doubtful) or she is truly Dan's puppet. She's a very good puppet though because she does not tell Dan's secrets.

Dan is very good, obviously, but Danielle is a great actress. Her conversation with Jenn last night where she got Jenn to believe Shane was using her and there is some conspiracy with Ian/Shane was pretty incredible. It helped pull Jenn closer to Danielle but also pulled Jenn closer to Dan. She is doing a great job at keeping Jenn on board with Dan's dream F3.

Dan brought it home with his own conversation with Jenn after Dani/Shane went to bed. I don't think the student has surpassed the teacher by any means but Danielle is pretty good at this game in her own right. If the cards all fall into place (Shane not winning veto this week and Ian not winning veto next week), the Dan/Danielle/Jenn F3 could definitely happen.

Ya'll are all just jealous of Dan. He is going to win again because they are all dumb as a box of rocks. I dont think Dan needs anybody here telling him what he should be doing neither. He is doing just dandy.

Dan this is your fault! He had shane in his cross fire and he didnt pull the trigger afraid of upsetting dani! Instead joe went home! The only person he had to worry about was ian! Now shane and ian are both in the house with dani! Dont know where her loyalities lie, she is all over the place! Shane realize everyone wanted him out! The tool is finally ready to play? I guess the great dan is not so great after all! The only one that would have stood in his way with this pov was ian if he kept joe! Joe would have been gone this week and ian couldnt play for hoh the next! Now he is in a pickle! If shane wins he and ian are going up! And since ian is the fav, bb might throw him a puzzle comp! Smh! I see dan's angles are back firing! And dani if she is telling the truth is the only one to take him to f2

Dan this is your fault! He had shane in his cross fire and he didnt pull the trigger afraid of upsetting dani! Instead joe went home! The only person he had to worry about was ian! Now shane and ian are both in the house with dani! Dont know where her loyalities lie, she is all over the place! Shane realize everyone wanted him out! The tool is finally ready to play? I guess the great dan is not so great after all! The only one that would have stood in his way with this pov was ian if he kept joe! Joe would have been gone this week and ian couldnt play for hoh the next! Now he is in a pickle! If shane wins he and ian are going up! And since ian is the fav, bb might throw him a puzzle comp! Smh! I see dan's angles are back firing! And dani if she is telling the truth is the only one to take him to f2

The final PoV will be the puzzle comp (that stacking block puzzle game).

Dan's best bet is to convince ian to put dani on the block instead of him! Then convince ian that it is better to get out dani becuz her and shane are together and its time to break couples becuz they are going to take each other to the end! With jenn she is easily to manipulate and she cant win challenges! Did he come to win or play for 3rd if one of those 2backstabbers win hoh next wk! I mean shane and dani are strong competitors. But he is not going to do this becuz ego gets in the way! He wants his trainee by his side to prove a point! But his trainee is so far up shane's that u dont know what she would do! Cut her now! And explain why when they are trying to decide who to give the money too for the winner! Smh!

Dan's best bet is to convince ian to put dani on the block instead of him! Then convince ian that it is better to get out dani becuz her and shane are together and its time to break couples becuz they are going to take each other to the end! With jenn she is easily to manipulate and she cant win challenges! Did he come to win or play for 3rd if one of those 2backstabbers win hoh next wk! I mean shane and dani are strong competitors. But he is not going to do this becuz ego gets in the way! He wants his trainee by his side to prove a point! But his trainee is so far up shane's that u dont know what she would do! Cut her now! And explain why when they are trying to decide who to give the money too for the winner! Smh!

I don't see Dan voting Danielle out over Jenn. He wanted both Jenn and Danielle with him in F3 but he definitely trusts Danielle to take him even if it means going into F3 with Danielle/Ian or Danielle/Shane. There is no way in hell Dan wants to risk going into F3 with Shane/Ian.

Dani is unpredictable! She is a loose ship! Shane is on to him now! His ego is in the way! He might think he has all the angles but he doesnt!

Dan best bet is to convince jenn to turn on dani to shane or convince ian that jenn is not a threat and its better to go against her in the end! If ian was smart but he is not, he would put dan on the block as a replacement! But he is not! All these people have triggers and dont fire! Bunch of stupid HG!

I don't see Dan voting Danielle out over Jenn. He wanted both Jenn and Danielle with him in F3 but he definitely trusts Danielle to take him even if it means going into F3 with Danielle/Ian or Danielle/Shane. There is no way in hell Dan wants to risk going into F3 with Shane/Ian.

That is the point! He trusts her way too much! I know he knows she has a hard time with the truth! When it comes to shane she is unpredictable! Shane knows all he has to/do is kiss her and it is over for dan! 1 measley kiss! That is all it take or have a pretend date with her! And its bye bye dan! He should have gotten shane out a long time ago!

Dan doesnt want to take ian to the end! First chance he gets, he is going to pull what he pull on frank and take ian down! If ian doesnt put dan up this week, then he deserves whatever happens to him in this game!