Dan Gheesling, Week 9

CeCiMom

Dan's best bet is to convince ian to put dani on the block instead of him! Then convince ian that it is better to get out dani becuz her and shane are together and its time to break couples becuz they are going to take each other to the end! With jenn she is easily to manipulate and she cant win challenges! Did he come to win or play for 3rd if one of those 2backstabbers win hoh next wk! I mean shane and dani are strong competitors. But he is not going to do this becuz ego gets in the way! He wants his trainee by his side to prove a point! But his trainee is so far up shane's that u dont know what she would do! Cut her now! And explain why when they are trying to decide who to give the money too for the winner! Smh!

Only problem with trying to talk Ian into it is that he wants "his" Quack Pack to "quack" when Jenn goes out the door....Ian wants the air time for the QP.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Dan be happy with Second?

As much sway Dan seems to have with his fellow QP, who he is with at the end may not be his choice. Shane has won POV, and it looks like Jenn is gone, so his first choice of Danielle and Jenn isn't happening, winning the next HOH does protect you from elimination but not much value, all 4 are previous HOH winners, the POV determines votes to evict, unless it's the HOH/POV hat would be ultimate power. QP camera time is a double edge sword, someone feels double crossed.

If Ian continues his winning ways, and has POV power, I think he eliminates Danielle, this is my favorite scenario, Ian drunk with power, or just drunk....Danielle slighted, at home in misery... Dan sliding in to F3, Shane looking gorgeous, but Ian winning any HOH quiz, and preferring to take Dan to F2.

Dan happy with second.

IMHO

Dani is unpredictable! She is a loose ship! Shane is on to him now! His ego is in the way! He might think he has all the angles but he doesnt!

Dan best bet is to convince jenn to turn on dani to shane or convince ian that jenn is not a threat and its better to go against her in the end! If ian was smart but he is not, he would put dan on the block as a replacement! But he is not! All these people have triggers and dont fire! Bunch of stupid HG!

I agree with some of your points. You say Shane is onto Dan but I wonder if he's onto Danielle, too? Danielle was 100% on board with evicting Shane if the noms had stayed the same and is now trying to get Shane on board with trying to get Dan on the block (despite the fact that she told Dan earlier she should tell Ian she wants to be the pawn).

I think Dan is very smart and can outplay almost anyone but these HGs seem a little smarter than we've been giving them credit for.

Jenn isn't exactly and idiot and has to be doing some thinking with all her isolation from the other HGs. She may just be thinking up her own plan in how to convince Ian to put up Dan and evict him in case of a tie.

Danielle certainly isn't planning on offering herself up as the pawn despite what she told Dan. She is tailoring her conversations to fit whoever she speaks to.

Shane isn't as dumb as we thought since he "had a feeling" if he didn't win veto he'd be gone. He talks about Dan talking to Jenn a lot and that they were probably scheming against him but I don't think the fact that Danielle spent a lot of time with Jenn the other night or her rudeness to Shane helped him feel secure, either.

Ian is obviously getting exasperated with Dan's constant need for reassurance about their F2 and, although his muttering is very hard to hear, some of the comments which could be heard make it sound like he's considering getting Dan out before F4. He is probably a little worried that, without Dan, he has to win the F4 POV or is gone, though, but Dan is also competition for him.

I have a bad feeling for Dan this week but then I had a bad feeling while he was in solitary confinement a couple weeks ago and he came out of that situation in a great spot...however, we have the DR, Dairy Queen, or The Wizards. Whatever you want to call the people influencing the HGs and making them think about all their options. We've heard snippets of the HGs talking about how they try to manipulate them. Producers didn't want Captain America out before F4 so they (producers) were probably filling Shane's head with conspiracy theories, they gave them a POV which was right up Shane's alley, and he came through for them and won. I can't really see "the powers that be" wanting Jenn to stay over Dan this week but the HGs don't always do what production wants them to do. It's going to be a tense few days before the POV ceremony and, depending on who goes up, the next eviction.

How has he convinced Ian to not put him up? He's such a huge threat to win and has targeted everyone but Jenn. Doesn't make sense!

Ian and Dan have a "F2." Dan convinced Ian to put up Shane in order to control Danielle's vote since Ian thinks Shane/Danielle are so tight, neither would vote the other out. Ian also said, if Shane came down, Danielle would go up. The reasoning was to make sure Shane/Danielle couldn't vote together and decide to pull a "fast one" by evicting Dan. The issue is whether Ian really trusts Dan or really wants him in the F2 with him. He has been all about QP to F4 but he could be re-thinking. He could also be thinking of letting Shane/Danielle decide so, if they do evict Dan, the blood isn't on Ian's hands.

Ian and Dan talking about their final 2 and how their is not doubt about Shane and Danielle being a final 2. There is noooooooooooooooo way that Dan is going up as a replacement.

He is misting Ian and they are planning their demise of the rest of the houseguests.

anyway... I think he is working Ian and he can convince Ian to vote out Danielle on the tie. Then it will be Jenn, Dan and Ian against Shane.

Dan may lose the jury votes but he will earn the honor of the best BB player ever.

If Dani goes up, I think she will go. If it is a tie and Ian sends her out, Dan will whisper in her ear as she goes out, Shane cast the vote against you.

wishful thinking! I will throw a party if that happens! I thinks she has over stayed her welcome!

wishful thinking! I will throw a party if that happens! I thinks she has over stayed her welcome!

Better get some party supplies just in case. :rolleyes: Dan doesn't want to go into final four with Shane and Dani together. He wanted to get rid of Shane but Shane put that plan down (I hope he hasn't been duped to stay on the block) and last thing I read was that Dani was going up. Dan wants Jenn to stay. He will work hard for that to happen.

Dan's been working his hiney off and tonight's episode showed him all over the place hustling everybody. I mean that was some serious hustling.

If Jenn's his pick to sit next to in the final two, I would vote Jenn the winner HANDS DOWN.

It will be hilarious to see the look on Dan's face if Jenn City wins against him in the final two.

Question: How does Dan plan to convince Ian to keep Jenn in the house and vote Danielle out??

Dan's been working his hiney off and tonight's episode showed him all over the place hustling everybody. I mean that was some serious hustling.

If Jenn's his pick to sit next to in the final two, I would vote Jenn the winner HANDS DOWN.

It will be hilarious to see the look on Dan's face if Jenn City wins against him in the final two.

Question: How does Dan plan to convince Ian to keep Jenn in the house and vote Danielle out??

Jenn doesn't deserve to win the money - she's done nothing but play one crucial PoV. She was virtually invisible 3/4 of the game.

The money and notches on Ian's belt are great enticements to Dan's suggestions.

True dat. HOwever, with absolutely nothing in her favor she still survived to the end. That has to count for something, right?

That and I get sick and tired of the so-called "good" players taking someone into the final two that they think is lame. Just once,

I'd like to see it backfire and blow up in their face. If anyone has ever deserved for this to happen, it's Dan.

Easy! Shane and dani are doing it for him! They are showing that they are together and need to be separated! Hum! Dani might get herself out the door finally!

Interesting. Has Ian indicated that he is for sure down with keeping Jenn around?

Easy! Shane and dani are doing it for him! They are showing that they are together and need to be separated! Hum! Dani might get herself out the door finally!

I would just love to see this happen. She thinks she's such a great player and that she has Dan wrapped around her finger (especially since he did not nominate Shane)...would love to see Dan vote her out.

I would just love to see this happen. She thinks she's such a great player and that she has Dan wrapped around her finger (especially since he did not nominate Shane)...would love to see Dan vote her out.

ITA! I'm sick of her southern belle routine and it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if she left this week.

That dress she had on reminds me of a tablecloth I had once . . . I don't know what happened to that tablecloth. :animated_scratchchin:

It sound like he was starting to change! Even in tonights dr he said one of qp might have to go! They have to turn on one another!

But dont worry dani is safe! He just told jenn she had a good run! Now he has to watch out for shane now becuz shane wants to talk to ian! Dani has spilled alot to shane about dan! If he gets backstabb in dani, that is his fault! He should have squash that a long time ago!