Dan Gheesling, Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan is going to win it all for sure. Weather anybody else believes it or not he is going to win and I hope that they put a placque up on the wall for Dan. I am a 24/7 feed fan for Dan. Bye Frank. Bye Joe. Back tot he feeds.

i had him winning for awhile now just a gut feeling i had

getting janelle out was his biggest obstacle imo

everyone is playing in his sandbox instead of them trying to get him to play in theirs :animated_bouncy:

I also want them to put a placque up for Jeff. I hope they bring Jeff back and Dan. That would be feed fantastic for me. 24/7 Dan and Jeff. boy howdy.

I sit up all night and watch dan sleep

I also want them to put a placque up for Jeff. I hope they bring Jeff back and Dan. That would be feed fantastic for me. 24/7 Dan and Jeff. boy howdy.

ditto

Jeff would never beat Dan.........Jeff actually has a moral base.......Dan has looked into the camera and told us all that he has decided that he will do ANYTHING to win BB and he is.......NO ONE can compete against someone who has no moral compass in this game.....certainly, everyone can fault Frank (and I do for believing Dan) but Dan came in as a different person than who he's leaving and swearing on his marriage, his wife and his dead grandfather's cross again, was something that would have swayed anyone with a good heart. When the HGs see the tapes and realize that, as he said, he is someone addicted to winning BB at any cost....not my words but his.....they will understand and feel used

Great game in some ppls opinion.......

Sorry life.......win or lose.......IMO

Dan is playing a Boston Rob game of Big Brother. Working everyone.

I am still nervous about this next HOH. Really it is not the one to win because you want to win the next one at Final 4. Then it is all about POV's

he wants to be the first two time winner

he is pulling out all the stops

if bb were survivor he probably wouldnt win based on how bitter i heard their juries can be

i still am amazed that folks still fall for swearing on the bible etc.......

that was so bb 10ish

it seems the hg are getting more naive and clueless with each bb season

:animated_bouncy:

LOL, trusting someone like Dan swearing on his wife, their wedding ring and the cross their grandfather gave them on his deathbed has become naive and clueless in the BB world.....certainly he pulled out all the stops.......and deserves to win.

he wants to be the first two time winner

he is pulling out all the stops

if bb were survivor he probably wouldnt win based on how bitter i heard their juries can be

i still am amazed that folks still fall for swearing on the bible etc.......

that was so bb 10ish

it seems the hg are getting more naive and clueless with each bb season

:animated_bouncy:

Frankie really showed what naive means and looked pathetic tonite. :D OH well he can go heap him some ashes.

He has played a good game but I do not want him to win.

Just don't like some of his tactics ...

At this point though, I don't really want Jenn, Dani or Shane to win either.

It's become a horse race between Ian and Dan, and at least on the outside it seems like Ian is drinking the Dan Koolaid, so am hoping he wakes up and gets wise quick.

Is he really going to win this game if he gets to F2 though? He has to play dirtier this season, so if people blame him for their evictions or he has to throw people under the bus to make it to final 2 he may lose jury votes.

Ok i was pissed at dan! But if dan can get ian and shane out, i will be rolling with dan for the win! Yes he did frank dirty, but i cant stand ian or shane! Especially for them being his puppets. If they dont see the writing on the wall then they deserve to be out!

I think Dan is going to have a hard time getting Shane out. I don't think Dani can bring herself to vote Shane out and I think Ian really wants the QP in the final 4 since he feels it was his brain child. He will also be worried about how it will look to the jury to break the tie in Jenn's favor ... Frank might like it but Brit, Joe, and obviously Shane wouldn't.

Dan has already talked to Dani about getting rid of Shane this week. He knows the only person he is guaranteed to win against in the F2 is Jenn. And, he thinks if Ian or Dani get to F3 with him that both of them will take him to F2. Shane will take Dani.

I agree BigMack. It's going to be hard for him to get Dani to pull the trigger. I guess we'll know as the week progresses if she's going to do it or if she is just appease Dan right now.

She'll probably wait to see who Ian noms and then wait to see who wins PoV before she makes her decision.

For Dan's game this is the week to get rid of Shane ... Just make sure he waits until after the Veto Ceremony to pull the trigger ... Dan's been asking Danielle multiple times if she wants to win half a million dollars and he's also mentioned to her about possibly getting rid of Shane ...

I think his long term goal for the week is to get rid of Shane this week and he'll pull the trigger ... People are starting to see that Dan has made a lot of enemies in the jury house ... Britney, Frank, Joe were all anti Dan when they left and Ashley welllll who knows what she's thinking ... if she thinks :blink:

I guess it would all depend on if the jury is going to vote with emotions or by gameplay. If Dan makes it to the F2 and the jury votes by who played the game, Dan will take it! If the jury votes by emotions, well then it's anybodys game.

Usually after they HGs have been to the jury house, they calm down and start judging gameplay

The thing is....he's not sleeping, he's getting his gameplay together! Fantastic gamer.

I guess it would all depend on if the jury is going to vote with emotions or by gameplay. If Dan makes it to the F2 and the jury votes by who played the game, Dan will take it! If the jury votes by emotions, well then it's anybodys game.

Usually after they HGs have been to the jury house, they calm down and start judging gameplay

Pretty much nailed it ... If it's based on pure game play then Dan is without a doubt the best choice to win. If they hold a grudge everyone should wanna take Dan because he's had a hand in every single person's eviction that's currently in the jury house!

Then again that could also be spun into a positive for Dan lol

I'd kind of like to see Dan and Danielle as Final 2. The irony of the fact that they didn't get rid of him when he was down to one player and they had the chance would be rich. Plus it would add bonus points, in my opinion, that he accomplished the original goal of the game and got his player to the end. If the jury votes on game play, I think Ian is the only one who would give Dan a run for his money.