Ian Terry, Week 9 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Ian naked in the shower with not towel blockage. You can see him scrubbing his but crack. Camera zooms in. ewwww

LOL! I know.... he was doing a lil extra too :wacko: ... I had just been getting dinner in the oven and came back and shazam!!!!! There was Ians ding-a-ling.... QUICK cam switch... I feel kinda bad for them, I always switch the feeds!

I've always been curious, but do they close the camera feed when someone is using the HoH shower/restroom? I know they have a camera in there.

Oh yeah, they watch them in the shower like a HAWK! Waiting for that slip up..... The ONLY two times I have seen the actual toilet cam on was #1 - the toothbrush toilet scrub and #2 the time that Howie went off on 'Busto' and talked about eating her dog pepperoni... April was crying in the toilet area....

What a moron! Idiot! His tunnel vision is going to get him out of the house! He trust dan who put him up back stab him to take him to f2! Someone send a plane over telling this idiot he is alone! All for the sake of quacking when jen leaves! Oh i cant stand this little dweeb! He needs to go back to his hammock and start rocking BECUZ THERE IS NOTHING KNOCKING UPSTAIRS! He clearly sees dani and shane at the hip! Separate the couple! Geesh that is bb 101! Go back to bb school!

Ian is sticking with Shane and Danielle like glue. He is even napping with them downstairs now. He was attached to them last night.

I think that Ian does not want to have that conversation with Dan about who to evict. :rolleyes:

ooops nevermind. He is upstairs in HOH and Dan is there. They are just talking general chit chat right now.

Yes you guys warned me. Ian is so proud of his Quack Pack. He said Quack Pack's date with destiny.

He really wants them to be final 4.

Bye Bye Jenn

stupid move Ian

quack quack