Ian Terry, Week 9 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Someone needs to tell the little dweeb to grow the F up and quit swinging and rocking himself like a 4year old. I hope he gets the price of that expensive hammock taken out of his winnings. The way he acts is totally weird! My son happened to see him rocking and swinging one night and said " since when did they start Letting mentally challenged people on big brother, wouldn't it be way to hard on them mentally and emotionally ?" When I told him that he was actually a 21 year old man in college, "he said there is no way, he is 21 or in college and if you believe that reality tv has you really fooled". I had to tell him I've seen him drink beer and actually get drunk. He still has a hard time believing it. Lol

I like his swinging! It is a very responsible way for him to maturely deal with stress. Go Ian! Keep on swinging!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian downfall! He has the chance to pull the trigger not once but twice on Dan and he doesnt fire becuz of his ego of his pack THAT HE DIDNT FORM! Stay together! How could it be his baby if they meaning brit ask u to join their alliance! Smh! This guy is not smart! Common sense smart! Book smart yes common no! Smh! Pull the trigger! He know he cant win with dan at f2 and he knows dan betrayed him earlier! Plus dan put him on the block! If he didnt win veto he would have been gone! Geesh people! When he is on that hammock he needs to think about things like that! Smh!

IMO I think Ian has an excellent chance against Dan final 2, I don't think Dan would get any votes except maybe Dani, in fact I think they all except Jenn have an excellent chance against Dan. He has no friends in the JH. In fact they may even give it to Jenn over him.

Someone needs to tell the little dweeb to grow the F up and quit swinging and rocking himself like a 4year old. I hope he gets the price of that expensive hammock taken out of his winnings. The way he acts is totally weird! My son happened to see him rocking and swinging one night and said " since when did they start Letting mentally challenged people on big brother, wouldn't it be way to hard on them mentally and emotionally ?" When I told him that he was actually a 21 year old man in college, "he said there is no way, he is 21 or in college and if you believe that reality tv has you really fooled". I had to tell him I've seen him drink beer and actually get drunk. He still has a hard time believing it. Lol

It's called stimming and it's something many people with anxiety disorders or on the autism spectrum do as a soothing technique. Ian, despite his ADHD, is highly functional. He's an engineering student and has gotten this far in a very stressful reality game. Not many "normal" adults can say the same. Ian is doing doing just fine.

Hey Ian is still my Nerd muffin. I go up and down about his game play and his personality in the game. The fact that he rocks on the hammock does not bother me at all. There is a thing in his brain that "triggers" differently then other people and he is not rocking on the hammock to irritate people. I accept those issues he has totally.

I really think Dan is playing the best game but I would not mind if Ian was the winner of BB. I can't eve begin to even root for Shane or Jenn. I am not crazy about Danielle but I think she has played her own game along with letting Dan think he is controlling her game. She is doing what she needs to do to get farther in the game. I don't really like her personality though.

So for the win I will be happy with either Ian or Dan. Dan because he played the best game and Ian just because I really think he would like to help his family with the money and he is probably a nice kid.

I think the best move for Ian this week would be to put up Dan. He might think that getting rid of Jenn and a QP final four is a good idea, but in the end it would send him home.

I think Dani and Shane would vote Dan out if given the chance, simply so they don't have to do it themselves.

People say Ian is alone in the house, but I suspect that Jenn would work with him if it meant getting a huge threat out of the house.

Hey Ian is still my Nerd muffin. I go up and down about his game play and his personality in the game. The fact that he rocks on the hammock does not bother me at all. There is a thing in his brain that "triggers" differently then other people and he is not rocking on the hammock to irritate people. I accept those issues he has totally.

I really think Dan is playing the best game but I would not mind if Ian was the winner of BB. I can't eve begin to even root for Shane or Jenn. I am not crazy about Danielle but I think she has played her own game along with letting Dan think he is controlling her game. She is doing what she needs to do to get farther in the game. I don't really like her personality though.

So for the win I will be happy with either Ian or Dan. Dan because he played the best game and Ian just because I really think he would like to help his family with the money and he is probably a nice kid.

ITA.....wish I had said it, but glad you did..... lol

If Ian wants to make one final big move in the game, he will put up Dan. He has a talk with Dani and Shane before veto replacement and does what he can to get them on board. I'm sure they will agree face to face with him. Would they be smart enough to send Dan packing? Maybe split the vote so Ian does it?

Do u think ian is trying to be like boston rob on survivor! Rob kept his alliance to the end and he ended up winnining! This is not the case! He needs to take dan out! Cant he see that dan is being cocky especially wearing memphis hat! Smh!

Just watched tonight's show. Boy was that HOH comp. Tailor made for Ian or what? Talk about a blatant show of swaying the comps in the way BB wants it to go. It's easy to see what they are aiming for, a Dan and Ian finale. Don't think I can take watching those two in the end, I rather see Jenn win, even though i'm not a fan of hers either.

Just watched tonight's show. Boy was that HOH comp. Tailor made for Ian or what? Talk about a blatant show of swaying the comps in the way BB wants it to go. It's easy to see what they are aiming for, a Dan and Ian finale. Don't think I can take watching those two in the end, I rather see Jenn win, even though i'm not a fan of hers either.

I believe they have this comp every year around the same time.

It's called stimming and it's something many people with anxiety disorders or on the autism spectrum do as a soothing technique. Ian, despite his ADHD, is highly functional. He's an engineering student and has gotten this far in a very stressful reality game. Not many "normal" adults can say the same. Ian is doing doing just fine.

Thanks sophb. Anyone who has been closely following the show and the LFU are aware of his condition...he has discussed it with at least one other houseguest. I have nothing but the greatest of respect for him. It would have taken a lot of courage to go into the BB house knowing how it could affect him. I hope he wins this game and proves to everyone that people with disabilities of any sort are quite ABLE. Go Ian!!!

Ian's best hope this week would be to get rid of Danielle ... or Shane if he's dumb enough to not use the veto. Some will say it needs to be Dan but we all know those people just want Dan out of the game lol. Right now if Jenn or Dan was to leave Ian would have to work with whoever is left and he can't play for HoH so people seriously think his best option is to hope Jenn win's an HoH comp? .... Really?

I know Dan put him up with the intent of knocking him out but I think at this point Dan & Ian both need to break up the Dani & Shane duo