Ian Terry, Week 9 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It surprises me that Ian hasn't figured out that Dan blew up the Quack Pack to Frank. If he's playing strategically, he needs to get rid of Dan. Dan has played everyone in the house and has promised everyone a F2. No one is safe where Dan is concerned. Please Ian, think over the past few weeks and realize what happened when Frank came after you....it was Dan. Get rid of him and your only real threat at comps will be Danielle.

See above. There is nothing for Ian to figure out. He has to win POV next time (not this time) no matter what really. He has to know that!

It surprises me that Ian hasn't figured out that Dan blew up the Quack Pack to Frank. If he's playing strategically, he needs to get rid of Dan. Dan has played everyone in the house and has promised everyone a F2. No one is safe where Dan is concerned. Please Ian, think over the past few weeks and realize what happened when Frank came after you....it was Dan. Get rid of him and your only real threat at comps will be Danielle.

Not that winning is ever truly a bad thing but with 5 left this is the one players would rather not win if there is such a thing ... It basically means Ian cannot play in the HoH with only 4 people left ... That being said Ian probably needed this one because I think it would have been him or Shane going out the door this week. Next week Ian will be one of 3 people that aren't going to be HoH and 2 of those go on the block ... If one come down Ian has to go up which is the only down fall to winning with 5 people left.

Exactly why Ian must know he has to win POV and why he is happy to have made it to the Final Four! He really knows how hard it will be for everyone now. It (as they keep saying) is all about POV!

Sadly for Ian, I don't think he is worried about his safety in the house. He has stated QP final four..I would like to see him and Dan in final two because they both deserve to be there..This is just my opinion and how I have perceived this year. Dan has played the best game this season and should not be penalized not winning the grand prize because he has won before. But all that being said if anyone deserves to win instead of Dan it should be Ian..Not Dani because she has hung on to Dan and Shane, and not Shane because he just hasn't done much of anything, and that also includes Jenn..So I am rooting that Jenn leaves on Tuesday, and the final 2 will be Ian and Dan..

Sadly for Ian, I don't think he is worried about his safety in the house. He has stated QP final four..I would like to see him and Dan in final two because they both deserve to be there..This is just my opinion and how I have perceived this year. Dan has played the best game this season and should not be penalized not winning the grand prize because he has won before. But all that being said if anyone deserves to win instead of Dan it should be Ian..Not Dani because she has hung on to Dan and Shane, and not Shane because he just hasn't done much of anything, and that also includes Jenn..So I am rooting that Jenn leaves on Tuesday, and the final 2 will be Ian and Dan..

ITA! Ian will prob win and Dan second but you never know.....and there is always AC

I think Ian's best move would be to put up Danielle and Shane. Sad thing for Ian is he has done all of Dan's dirty work this year. And as of right now he is everyone's #1 target in the house. No one really wants to take him to the final 2. He needs to hope Dan stays loyal to him cause Shane and Danielle are already talking about getting rid of him next week.

Well... I hate how Ian's doing all Dan's dirty work, but he has no one left in the house to work with... Shane and Danielle are a pair 100%. Jenn doesn't trust Ian... in a sense, Dan and Danielle are a pair as well, but I guess he think Dan 'might' work with him...

I'm not sure what's the best move for him. However, I know that getting rid of Jenn is definitely a bad move... He needs to get Danielle or Shane out this week at least. He's not going to put up Dan, so that's out of the question. Getting Danielle out of the game will ultimately put him in a best position. Dan and Shane will be short of an ally. If he's smart, he should work with Jenn (but I think Ian despises floaters...).

Oh how I wish Dan would go on the block. Ian will probably be gone before F2 if he doesn't get rid of Dan now. He needs to convince Shane that Dan is not planning to bring anyone but Jenn to the final.

Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen... I hate how Ian thinks he's really good at BB, but he doesn't realize Dan is his #1 threat... Cmon?!

Ok Ian....keep stimming and look at the options, who has the best chance of beating you??

It's time, Dan has to go up.....Danielle us too fragile (puke) Shane is beatable, Danielle is too. Jenn is just Jenn. Hold court at your hammock, and let Shane ONLY know your target is now Dan.

@wingfan....if only he would put Dan up! That would be the move of the season if he could convince Shane to vote him out. I have no illusions that Shane has any loyalty to Dan. He (Shane) should realize he doesn't stand a chance in hell against Dan. A lot easier to have perspective from out here though.

OMG, stop swinging!!

Someone needs to tell the little dweeb to grow the F up and quit swinging and rocking himself like a 4year old. I hope he gets the price of that expensive hammock taken out of his winnings. The way he acts is totally weird! My son happened to see him rocking and swinging one night and said " since when did they start Letting mentally challenged people on big brother, wouldn't it be way to hard on them mentally and emotionally ?" When I told him that he was actually a 21 year old man in college, "he said there is no way, he is 21 or in college and if you believe that reality tv has you really fooled". I had to tell him I've seen him drink beer and actually get drunk. He still has a hard time believing it. Lol

I don't know why but, I think Ian changed his mind (DR influence??) about the QP and is going to target Dan or Danielle, most likely Dan, this week.

Maybe I'm readying too much into things but, no one has talked to Ian about what he is going to do (unless it was done before the feeds came back) And, I flashbacked to Ian on the hammock and saw that he was mumbling and using words like, "they're going to put me out next", "the mist" and "they'll put me out before you" It seemed like he was going over a speech in his head... I think to Jenn. I think, he's going to tell her than he's putting up Dan/Dani as replacement nom to keep her safe and wants a F2 deal.

His proposition to her would be that D/S are inseperable, we can't let Dan get to the end again and if she (Jenn) sticks with him and they're on the block together, Ian would be voted out over her and she'd make it to F3.

Then again, after all the mumbling he said something to the affect of "nooo, I'll leave as a renegade." So, I guess I could just be getting paranoid about Dan getting evicted this week. :lookaround: