Ian Terry, Week 9 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan had to put up someone... although he could have easily put Jenn up. Ian doesn't know about them working together. However Dan is just going to tell Ian it doesn't matter we always had Shane and Danielle's vote.

They better get rid of Ian before too long, they keep saying one of the last HOH or POV is some kind of memory quiz. If Ian makes it to the final 2 its over he wins.

I wonder does he realize that dan was targeting him! He would have been out the door if he didnt win veto!

no doubt he was out the door :animated_bouncy:

Dan wasn't after Ian... he was hiding their alliance. He will explain how he did the same thing to Memphis and Ian will be fine. imo

He just put a huge target on his back. He has to win PoV next week or he is O U T.

Not that winning is ever truly a bad thing but with 5 left this is the one players would rather not win if there is such a thing ... It basically means Ian cannot play in the HoH with only 4 people left ... That being said Ian probably needed this one because I think it would have been him or Shane going out the door this week. Next week Ian will be one of 3 people that aren't going to be HoH and 2 of those go on the block ... If one come down Ian has to go up which is the only down fall to winning with 5 people left.

I really hope he is smart enough to target Dan this week. He has won enough comps now and made the big moves necessary to crush anyone but Dan in the finals.

If Ian doesn't try to boot Dan or backdoor him he is a fool!!! I just hope the "I want to beat Dan in the F2" ego trip doesn't get to him!!!